The Master League adventures thread

The Emirates Cup Round 2...
Against Everton at a nuetral ground erm... Anfield.

Good away win geeee is it 2 legged? The cup in Italy is. You might be switching to Superstar soon if you keep it up.

Good away win geeee is it 2 legged? The cup in Italy is. You might be switching to Superstar soon if you keep it up.

FA Cup so only one game. Playing Stoke in the next round.

I'm second from bottom Deco, so wont be moving up to Superstar just yet ;)

Sorry about Spurs buddy .. Chelsea were lucky tonight.

No worries Deco, it was always gonna be difficult. Love this quote from Poch...

"Here (Tottenham) is a massive success," Pochettino said.

"Yes, you can win titles. But with which teams? It is normal to win titles with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, maybe Juventus, Porto in Portugal.

"With a big team, you are already very close to winning. Look at Barcelona with Pep (Guardiola), with Tito Vilanova, with (Frank) Rijkaard, with Luis Enrique. All different managers but with the same group of players and they were successful.

"Success for me is to finish in the top four like last season. It was a big success for Tottenham and means maybe more than winning one title with Barcelona.

"I dream of lifting trophies but the way I did with Espanyol, two Copa del Reys with Espanyol, that is why I admire Diego Simeone at Atletico Madrid. It is so difficult to win with Atletico Madrid. He deserves more credit maybe than some others."

Gives me hope that he will stay and try and win something.

Havent had a chance to watch your video, i will check it out tomorrow.

No worries Deco, it was always gonna be difficult. Love this quote from Poch...

"Here (Tottenham) is a massive success," Pochettino said.

"Yes, you can win titles. But with which teams? It is normal to win titles with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, maybe Juventus, Porto in Portugal.

"With a big team, you are already very close to winning. Look at Barcelona with Pep (Guardiola), with Tito Vilanova, with (Frank) Rijkaard, with Luis Enrique. All different managers but with the same group of players and they were successful.

"Success for me is to finish in the top four like last season. It was a big success for Tottenham and means maybe more than winning one title with Barcelona.

"I dream of lifting trophies but the way I did with Espanyol, two Copa del Reys with Espanyol, that is why I admire Diego Simeone at Atletico Madrid. It is so difficult to win with Atletico Madrid. He deserves more credit maybe than some others."

Gives me hope that he will stay and try and win something.

Havent had a chance to watch your video, i will check it out tomorrow.

Good speech there from Poch and he's spot on about Simeone.

Sorry for the results isure, love the commentary though I have to say. How do you manage to play on that camera setting? It looks good for videos but can imagine that it is difficult to play on.

To answer your question, yes it does make the game more difficult. But i was playing with this angle back when i was doing FIFA videos and I just stuck with it when i switch to PES this year. With altering the angle like i do it leads to more human errors in passing and shooting. Also it does make the defending much more difficult in turn as well.

Badly need 3 points. . .. starting to freefall down the table ... .Spezia v Perugia. . . a great match. . . very entertaining .. a weird glitch happens taking a freekick at 19.15 mins.

Benevento v Perugia . . .not a huge gap between the top and mid table . . .a couple of good wins could change the situation.

So as you know i took over at Torino. been difficult to start and build up again with a relatively low team spirit (in the 60s).

Managed to get a few results together, while making tweaks to the formation as i go and am up into 5th place with 3 consecutive 1-0 wins, including one against my former club Ternana who are in the relegation zone :(

Here's my next game against Hellas Verona, I was pretty annoyed to concede early to a crap goal because usually i punt the ball away if i have it in a crowded defence, but for once i tried to pass it out and it was the wrong move.

But i pulled it back and played pretty well to get the 1-1 draw, I think the formation is working really well for me, the only issue I have is I don't think it is utilising Ljajic very well, he has to do a lot of dirty work in defence, Bellotti is too good a centre forward to leave out for Ljajic though so he's going to have to stay as a winger/SS for now i'm afraid!

Torino Record so far W5, D4, L2

Perugia v Crotone who are in third position. . .I was getting my ass whupped in a dour first half, I had one shot on goal. . . . .I decided to change to an attacking 4-3-3 and suddenly the game came to life .. .a right old ding dong. . ..watch for an unbelievably dumb unnecessary own goal. . ..great fun.

Still in touch with the leaders.

Picked up a few more wins, Interpersed with 3-0 defeats by sassuolo and Bologna... But the big one, the Turin derby... Whoever wins goes up to 5th.

7 games to go, can I get that champions league spot?

Picked up a few more wins, Interpersed with 3-0 defeats by sassuolo and Bologna... But the big one, the Turin derby... Whoever wins goes up to 5th.

7 games to go, can I get that champions league spot?

Great game and win . ..you've inspired me to continue playing my ML.

I'm picking up a few wins now in my ML as Newcastle and about 7 points off playoffs ..
Let things I've done tactically. Minimum compactness and pushed my full backs out wide to prevent wing attacks. Counter target so my CF is always up field and wing rotation - this brings my wife men infield running into space behind defenders

I'm picking up a few wins now in my ML as Newcastle and about 7 points off playoffs ..
Let things I've done tactically. Minimum compactness and pushed my full backs out wide to prevent wing attacks. Counter target so my CF is always up field and wing rotation - this brings my wife men infield running into space behind defenders

Your wife men? They must be the players who are married.

A poacher doing what he's supposed to do . .. .Ascoli v Perugia . .. a close game.

10th position but only 8 points behind the number 1 spot. . .still in first half of 3rd season.

I've not played for a while, as the soaring team spirit rendered things a bit too easy (2nd in the league for most of this season) - but I had a bit of free time today, and decided to try out full manual, on Professional difficulty.

Europa League, Marseille (AI) v Hull City (Me), quarter final, first leg.

The only reason I'm uploading a video is... The AI was given a straight red!

First time I've seen that happen this year (in hundreds and hundreds of games)!

Really disappointed, though - the AI didn't change anything around (so they had two defenders for the rest of the game, they were playing a 2-5-2), and worse still, they attacked just the same as they were beforehand, and with as much success.

Anyway, it finished 0-0 and I was really pissed off given the two moments at the end...

I've not played for a while, as the soaring team spirit rendered things a bit too easy (2nd in the league for most of this season) - but I had a bit of free time today, and decided to try out full manual, on Professional difficulty.

Europa League, Marseille (AI) v Hull City (Me), quarter final, first leg.

The only reason I'm uploading a video is... The AI was given a straight red!

First time I've seen that happen this year (in hundreds and hundreds of games)!

Really disappointed, though - the AI didn't change anything around (so they had two defenders for the rest of the game, they were playing a 2-5-2), and worse still, they attacked just the same as they were beforehand, and with as much success.

Anyway, it finished 0-0 and I was really pissed off given the two moments at the end...

You were robbed. . that first header had goal written all over it, good stop from the keeper.

You were robbed. . that first header had goal written all over it, good stop from the keeper.
I was really impressed with the save, one of the best I've seen. Pure reflexes followed by aligning his torso so that the follow-up was blocked too. Fantastic - just a shame that the game feels like it's missing a chunk of code, when they're down to 10 men and playing like it's YOU who's had the red card!

I was really impressed with the save, one of the best I've seen. Pure reflexes followed by aligning his torso so that the follow-up was blocked too. Fantastic - just a shame that the game feels like it's missing a chunk of code, when they're down to 10 men and playing like it's YOU who's had the red card!

We can only hope for the next edition that stuff like that will be sorted out. Who knows?

Good news for me is that I won't have to painstakingly create Millwall from scratch next season to do a master league :BOP::COOPZ:

is there any way to get rid of legends using pte patch with the classic players off i still see free agent players like ronaldinho,maradona,pele all the players are in master league.

Guys could you give an opinion on this. . .. it's something I haven't seen before .. .at 16 seconds the ball goes out for a throw in but comes back on to the pitch and an opposing player walks after it. . Picks it up and walks back to take the throw without a cut scene.

Good half volley in the box for the first goal.

Back
Top Bottom