The Master League adventures thread

Guys could you give an opinion on this. . .. it's something I haven't seen before .. .at 16 seconds the ball goes out for a throw in but comes back on to the pitch and an opposing player walks after it. . Picks it up and walks back to take the throw without a cut scene.

Good half volley in the box for the first goal.

I've seen that before...I'm surprised it's your first time.

After loooong break back to PES6 and FC Belgium. Not sure where I stopped last time.

Season 2010 is underway. We need to win everything.

It starts badly because I lose against PSV. You mean wot? It was hard to get back into it but we did and victories came. Our European Champions Cup group consisted of Barca, Feyenoord and Galatasaray. I've taken my revenge on Catalunya fully (2-1, 2-0), had tough time against Galatasaray and not so tought against Feyenoord. In my league I quickly grabbed first place and ran away from Bayern pretty fast. PSV fell behind and became mere shadow of team from the last season.

During the winter I realized I just need top level goalkeeper. So I grabbed Stekelenburg and he's gud. Also German CB Messenger (what a name) and Dutch AMF Kruys (meeh).

Second part of the season starts. We easily get out of our ECC group, demolish Ajax and Bayern in D1 Cup and keep running for another Kontinental-Liga title. Then, ECC Quarterfinals! We get Milan and they get their shit fucked up so badly that San Siro literally falls apart. 6-2 in Italy and 3-1 back at home was a shock. Then Manchester United, we met in ECC group last season. They get their life ruined too (3-0, 2-1) and in the other semifinal London FC barely defeats really terrible Barcelona (1-0, 1-0) and we're set to meet in the final!

In D1 Cup we walked over Utrecht and met Toulouse in the final. League title was within our reach too. Four deciding matches of the season!

D1 Cup Final: Easy 4-0 against Toulouse, total carnage and we grab D1 cup 3rd time in a row.
Kontinental Liga Fixture 27: Barely got 1-0 against OM, I can never handle them. It's weird because they got relegated at the end of season.
European Champions Cup Final: London FC was a bit troublesome and it was a good game, but I have Park Chu Young! We win 3-1 and finally grab the European trophy oh the happiness!
Kontinental Liga Fixture 28: It's Toulouse again...this time 2-0 is enough, we're 9 points ahead of Bayern and with two games left it means we are the champions!

All trophies are secured. Park Chu Young enters Top Scorers of All Time list at last. This season he had 27 goals in league, 9 in ECC (ex-aequo with Podolski) and 5 in D1 Cup. He's basically the best there ever was!

Now I did some summer transfers and there weren't many but I have fulfilled my goal and brought RONALDINHO to FC BELGIUM OH MY GOD! 48K POINTS BUT WORTH IT.

Also Urbi et Orbi Emmanuelson. But no one else :(

I want one more season of total domination. I love this team. Also we've got a new sponsor!

Some screenies:
u8wn8Pi.jpg

DAYNYXu.jpg

IujEovg.jpg

bISsSqb.jpg

And now important stuff:

Team Lineup for 2011 season!

YPgnQIR.jpg

New kits and new sponsor, rising Chinese electronics and smart devices company, Huangwei! (guess what it's meant to be :D)

F2dCL0x.jpg

Tbh I'm doing it mostly for the kits :D I need to start a game in PES 5 there's more fake teams to play with :D

Thank you for your times readings! :)

FA Cup, semi final, Hull (me) v Arsenal (AI). First half is just highlights due to the "Share" button only saving 15 minutes...

Manual passing, assisted shooting (just couldn't get used to it). Difficulty up to superstar, to keep things hard as nails...

Really enjoyed the win - really satisfying, but.

Look at the first goal (AI). I had control of Rabiot (with the afro) and I bounced off an invisible wall. Have you EVER SEEN A MORE OBVIOUS CHEAT? What's the point in playing if you're going to do that to me - if it's inevitable, just start 1-0 up...

Also included are some "fouls" where A) I won the ball and B) I PASSED the ball...

Anyway. Top of the Premier League, through to the Europa League semis, and now, FA Cup final. Hopefully I don't blow it on all fronts... Sticking with these settings!

Hey guys, could you gimme a quick summary of what's new in PES 2017 ML compared to 2016? I might be able to buy PES 17 next week and since I guess I could say I enjoyed PES 16 ML somewhat I imagine 2017 will be even better?

What's good? What's new? What still sucks? I honestly can't wait to play it. :D

Also I started new ML in PES 5, as Aquitaine (Bordeaux). Got promoted to D1 first season, I'll drop some screenshotters later.

What's good? What's new? What still sucks? I honestly can't wait to play it. :D
"Team Spirit" is great, but has too much of an influence. You can't buy the best players (or play the fittest players) without sacrificing their ability to find each other with passes etc. and it's my favourite career mode addition ever - until you get it to 90+, and then the game seems to go a bit mental (beating the big teams becomes really easy, but the poorer sides seem to get a boost too).

Transfers are a bit messy - you get very little for selling your best players, and have to pay twice as much for the AI players... But, I'm still playing...!

Finished 7th with Torino in the end, enough for a Europa League spot. pre-season saw a plethora of ins and outs and also a new 4-3-1-2 formation to fit in Ljajic up front with Belotti, I also managed to bring in Di Livio for £8m + a player who I managed originally with Ternana and sold for 15m so my front 3 is sorted.

The one issue I have with the 4-3-1-2 is that while the full backs provide the width, If i try and break down another team through the middle it becomes incredibly crowded and players continually run down blind alleys... I wonder if there is a setting or advanced tactic I can use to improve on this? I have recently tried setting the player support to medium and having a tiki-taka option if i want my team mates to move towards the ball.

Anyway, Played 6 league games so far and its W2-D2-L2 also drew both my Europa League games including an excrutiating 0-0 against 10 man Galatasaray. First couple of games I was scoring for fun but it's getting harder now and I constantly concede second half goals, again need some tweaking there I think.

Had a crazy game against Villareal this morning, went 3-0 down in the first half all through faults of my own (not following the runner for the corner, failing to clear, giving away passes etc.) and then the second half was just a completely different game! Figured I'd put some highlights up for it :)

Just played a game that I knew instantly I was destined to lose, thanks to what the AI was getting away with (including the ref awarding a penalty for me winning the ball).

Then, this happened.

The perfect little fucking side-footed pass, too, just to top it off. The absolute, ridiculous cheating-arse programming of this fucking game.

I've calmly finished the match and saved my progress, but I'm going to step away from this bastard game for a little while again, I think...

Just played a game that I knew instantly I was destined to lose, thanks to what the AI was getting away with (including the ref awarding a penalty for me winning the ball).

Then, this happened.

The perfect little fucking side-footed pass, too, just to top it off. The absolute, ridiculous cheating-arse programming of this fucking game.

I've calmly finished the match and saved my progress, but I'm going to step away from this bastard game for a little while again, I think...

Lol! I know how you feel Chris. . .I had to get away from it as well. .. I'm actually messing around with Pes 16 ML at the moment which is even worse, the scripting is diabolical. Might get a vid up tomorrow to prove it.

Then, this happened.

Welcome to the club!

the master league is rigged, im convinced of that. More and more games look pre determined even the ones i win. On manual shooting every now and again i will score a screamer/ half volley but i no longer celebrate as ive convinced myself the AI is deciding if it goes in or not

the master league is rigged, im convinced of that. More and more games look pre determined even the ones i win. On manual shooting every now and again i will score a screamer/ half volley but i no longer celebrate as ive convinced myself the AI is deciding if it goes in or not

I think the whole season. . or for that matter your whole ML career is rigged . . . .keep restarting and you will get a different version of Ml which have different endings.. ..they have 3 or 4 as far as I know.

Then, this happened.

morpheus.jpg
What if i told..... you these AI defenders are Konami's agents inside the games matrix, designed to stop you having too much fun with ML. That is till next year When it will all have been reworked, repacked, and resold. :p still good fun tho. ;)

Meanwhile back in Pes 2016 ML. . .. nothings changed......Scripting, cheap goals . .lack of fouls . . lack of dribbling . .defences which you could drive a double decker through . .stunned players. . ... A.I pulling your centre halves miles apart. . . . ...goalies that fall sideways instead of diving . .but it still has it's charm. . can still find the odd passage of play quite good . . .one thing it had that I liked is the adaptive tactics which is in this vid at 82mins where the A.I changes it's formation to play attacking football and go for the win.. .love to see that back in pes 2018.

Manual play was harder in Pes 2016 than it is in Pes 2017.

Second half of Burnley v Leeds Pes 2016 Ml top player manual. . .. miss of the season and shades of Bayern v Leeds '75 in injury time.

after playing this game so much, and for the whole year since release, i feel the goals are just repetitive, there is no random shots, no random balls hitting players and going in etc, i really miss pes 5 and 6.

^same here ..the whole play and build up is repetitive now ..just due to lack of animations and ball physics / path , shot variation ...without turning this into a Fifa comparison thread I played 17 For a game yesterday and scored a side footed scuff shot with Rashford low past the keeper ...you just wouldn't see this on PES

^same here ..the whole play and build up is repetitive now ..just due to lack of animations and ball physics / path , shot variation ...without turning this into a Fifa comparison thread I played 17 For a game yesterday and scored a side footed scuff shot with Rashford low past the keeper ...you just wouldn't see this on PES
i do agree with u, in fifa u would get many variations of shots which is what pes need to make it the ultimate game of football, i am sure if we had this in pes 2017 it would be the ultimate game..

Sooooooo...

I've got myself PES 2017 :D Although I should've waited until July but nyyyeeeh I wanna play the damn game, especially that Dark Souls 3 turned out to be...underwhelming.

Just started ML with Spezia. Professional, PA1, real chill. In PES 15/16 I used manual to counter the scripts but so far I don't feel like it's necessary. Gameplay - I like how it feels, but I need more matches to have some serious opinion on this.

New ML stuff...I love the training system. Makes so much more sense now and I like it! Transfer deadline day not sure what to think about one decision per hour. I suppose I don't mind since I never really needed it. Plenty of player roles and individual stats for charisma and all that makes the team really feel alive for me.

So far, good! And now I'm off to play more. But here, have this little clip. I was 1-0 down against Latina Calcio and in 93rd minute we besiege their goal during last corner kick. Goddamit I so wanted my goalie to score! But either way I'm happy with the result.

Will report with more findings soon, tommorow I have a day off, plenty of time to explore Master Leagues :D

Ok started a new Ml as Leeds on Pes 2016 after spending days editing as much as I could.. . .the game is very limited compared to Pes 2017. . .very hard to hold on to the ball and forwards are slow to make runs. . .. .scripting is heavy but you can still have some good moments.

Ry7oh5N.jpg

So far so...uumhmm...it gets better. But gameplay got me all sorts of confused. First three-five games were what I'd expect - I was doing okay, winning, drawing, losing, just playing the game. Guess then Team Spirit Effect happened?

I had really, really shitty time. Would get beaten all the time, always 0-2. Sometimes I deserved it, sometimes not really. I was fiddling with tictacs all the time but could never figure anyting out and moreover my TS was not going up all that fast. Only around December, thanks to my scouts who found some gud players I made up my mind and decided on further strategy:

1.) Wide 4-3-3 with short centre possesion game...bitch please. Decided to move to 4-4-2 Diamond (DMF 2xCMF AMF) and keep short passes posession setup.

2.) Loans! They're really decent for poor Serie B team. My scouts suggested two guys: Daniel Bessa(http://www.pesmaster.com/daniel-bessa/pes-2017/player/63706/) and Wu Lei (http://www.pesmaster.com/wu-lei/pes-2017/player/1073844522/) respectively my new CMF and AMF. I also need some firepower, and one that can tank some hits - my attackers are really physically weak. I've got me some Petagna(http://www.pesmaster.com/a-petagna/pes-2017/player/60494/) had him in PES 2015 Vicenza game long time ago and he was really gud and Favilli (http://www.pesmaster.com/a-favilli/pes-2017/player/108352/) just because I barely got Petagna in last day of January transfer window :(

3.) I've practically sold all useless and old people, last remaining are Terzi (captain, Star Player, really good CB and I like him a lot) and Jon Errasti, decent DMF and has some team roles but some people offer really gud money for him and he'll be sold as soon as possible. Plan is to simply get massive Team Spirit based on young players who will develop develop develop to the skies and become legends. So basically it's like my usual PES 5/6 ML game :D

January was good, bar some shitty draws with Benevento and Serie B leaders Carpi we won all games and now, being on 10th place the goal is to climb to 6th spot and at least be in play-offs. I have a strong feeling we'll be riding the wave now, with Lord Wei, Bresa the Secret Attacker (hat-trick against Citadella lol), PETAGNAAAAA and that other Favilli guy we will have a decent shot at play-off game.

Downside is I will have to buy those guys at the end of the season, but I'll be dealing with it later :D

tq1DblX.jpg

9bOKlA0.jpg

I have plenty of time to play and I'd go as far as to say I'm enjoying myself, so we'll see what will come out of this :D

And to wrap this up, here have this beautiful replay of the best goal I've scored in first half of the season...not. :D

Why'd you go back to 2016 though?

Lami, the last patch on pes 2017 made it very end to end . .although it's still a great game I needed a break and found pes 2016 for ps4 in a shop for a tenner as I had only had it on ps3 and had nothing to record the matches on. . . .I had a great time on the ML in pes 2016 last year and hope to create a few decent matches when my TS rises .

Back
Top Bottom