The Master League adventures thread

Second match up was against Bari away on a very wet night. As my reserve keeper was called upon with a rating of 57 and Bari are a stronger side .. I feared for the worst. . .so I kept my att/def levels at blue for the whole match . .. A great match on a rainy night .. my type of match . . two great finishes in this one.

Back on a new master league and same old story..the things rigged..I'm so sure after repeating the same games and seeing the same kind of goals at similar times..the team spirit kills the experience with players missing open nets , slowing down when through on goal etc ..so annoying

Hey @Deco i really love watch your videos , but is not possible remove the power gauge? I think is not the best view for a 'broadcast' topic...

have you never seen a power gauge in real (TV or stadium)?
Please go ahead also with power gauge, is not a huge deal :)
Anyway is just an opinion... i don't like it, on pc i''ve also removed the long ball cursor with a tweak, and i think that sometime (maybe when i make video with CPUvsCPU) also remove the little table with name,role,stamina.etc from the bottom of the screen could be nice :)

have you never seen a power gauge in real (TV or stadium)?
Please go ahead also with power gauge, is not a huge deal :)
Anyway is just an opinion... i don't like it, on pc i''ve also removed the long ball cursor with a tweak, and i think that sometime (maybe when i make video with CPUvsCPU) also remove the little table with name,role,stamina.etc from the bottom of the screen could be nice :)

Ah C'mon Kilay I like that little table. . .I'll try it without the power bar and I'll take off the radar.

Ah C'mon Kilay I like that little table. . .I'll try it without the power bar and I'll take off the radar.

Sorry, I agree with you about little table, i've said only on CPU - CPU, i need that to play like you :)

Sometimes i forgot the difference between the platform, usually i use the camera tools or sider to have more view, like other people, so try to leave just the essential sometime is really nice.

Been a while since i reported from my Huddersfield ML.
First season, i played champion in the the Championship.
Unfortunaltely i had a quite a few very important players and couldn't buy, them.

As a newly promoted team i only had a transfer budget of 13 million euro's. That is very unrealistic, as some of the players i wanted to buy were much more expensive (43 million for example for Iker Munian from Athletic de Bilbao).

So out went Charlie Musonda (loan ended) Tozé (end of loan), Van La Parra (transferred) and Kachenjunga (top scorer and transferred). This were 4 of the most important players i of the team that won the Championship.

All i could do was loan other players: Bojan, Nathan Redmond (Soutahmpton got relegated) and somehow i managed to buy Kasper Dollberg from Ajax.
Was lucky to have Davies from Everton on loan for the second season (i had him before he played for Everton; great player).

First match a 1-3 win against Everton (two goals from Dollberg and one from Dollberg). But Dolleberg is ourt for 3 months. I only have one CF who never played last season.

Next match was against newly promoted Newcastle (away 0-0) and then also newle promoted QPR (0-1 win, another away match). First home match will be against Mancherster City. I only have a squad consisting og 18 players...tough season ahead...

Been a while since i reported from my Huddersfield ML.
First season, i played champion in the the Championship.
Unfortunaltely i had a quite a few very important players and couldn't buy, them.

As a newly promoted team i only had a transfer budget of 13 million euro's. That is very unrealistic, as some of the players i wanted to buy were much more expensive (43 million for example for Iker Munian from Athletic de Bilbao).

So out went Charlie Musonda (loan ended) Tozé (end of loan), Van La Parra (transferred) and Kachenjunga (top scorer and transferred). This were 4 of the most important players i of the team that won the Championship.

All i could do was loan other players: Bojan, Nathan Redmond (Soutahmpton got relegated) and somehow i managed to buy Kasper Dollberg from Ajax.
Was lucky to have Davies from Everton on loan for the second season (i had him before he played for Everton; great player).

First match a 1-3 win against Everton (two goals from Dollberg and one from Dollberg). But Dolleberg is ourt for 3 months. I only have one CF who never played last season.

Next match was against newly promoted Newcastle (away 0-0) and then also newle promoted QPR (0-1 win, another away match). First home match will be against Mancherster City. I only have a squad consisting og 18 players...tough season ahead...

Gerd, I only had 5 million to spend on players and a lot of my squad are rated under 60. . .just got a 5-0 hammering but it's all about building the team over time . ..well it is for me anyway.

Having a tough season with Perugia . . down in the bottom 3 all season, most of my players are rated in the 50's or 60's and I don't have the funds so I have to get free players or extremely cheap bargains .. . .in saying that I'm really enjoying the Ml at the moment. . .for me it's the little rewards that make it for me especially from low rated players like this close free- kick in a 1-1 draw with Carpi where the keeper doesn't dive for the ball . .appparently he sees it late.

Having a tough season with Perugia . . down in the bottom 3 all season, most of my players are rated in the 50's or 60's and I don't have the funds so I have to get free players or extremely cheap bargains .. . .in saying that I'm really enjoying the Ml at the moment. . .for me it's the little rewards that make it for me especially from low rated players like this close free- kick in a 1-1 draw with Carpi where the keeper doesn't dive for the ball . .appparently he sees it late.

Great free kick and thnks for power gauge :BEER:

Awesome goal deco, if it was inside the box the ref would probably ignore that foul.. free kicks are so hard this year, it's so satisfying when you score one.

Awesome goal deco, if it was inside the box the ref would probably ignore that foul.. free kicks are so hard this year, it's so satisfying when you score one.

Thanks Elja . . . the no penos situation has gotten worse since the patch. . .I hope they sort something out for Pes 2018.

Believe it or not, but i actually got penalties in two consecutiove matches...both were weird ones...for a weird arm movement...i've seen dozens of more blatant fouls that weren't given...

Believe it or not, but i actually got penalties in two consecutiove matches...both were weird ones...for a weird arm movement...i've seen dozens of more blatant fouls that weren't given...

Actual penos . .. . that's encouraging to hear . ..I thought they were done away with since the patch.

Had a bit of a break but I am back and loving the game again.

I've gone from full manual passing to 1 bar assist and it has helped me find the sweet spot. I get less frustrated now with passes going astray, but they do still go astray depending on what player it is. I also feel, or imagine, it is less scripted since changing. Maybe it's the patch but I feel less like 'oh they are gonna score soon' and more like 'I need to concentrate because I can defend this attack'.

My ML first season is almost complete at last.

One thing I have noticed, which I know has been mentioned before, is that the players definiatly feel individual. I've started playing Yiadom (Barnsley) on the right and he keeps getting into some fantastic positions in the box. Even though his stats are not great, he is my top player at the moment. The only problem is that he is starting to decline. :(

Some highlights, its hotting up at the top.

Had a bit of a break but I am back and loving the game again.

I've gone from full manual passing to 1 bar assist and it has helped me find the sweet spot. I get less frustrated now with passes going astray, but they do still go astray depending on what player it is. I also feel, or imagine, it is less scripted since changing. Maybe it's the patch but I feel less like 'oh they are gonna score soon' and more like 'I need to concentrate because I can defend this attack'.

My ML first season is almost complete at last.

One thing I have noticed, which I know has been mentioned before, is that the players definiatly feel individual. I've started playing Yiadom (Barnsley) on the right and he keeps getting into some fantastic positions in the box. Even though his stats are not great, he is my top player at the moment. The only problem is that he is starting to decline. :(

Some highlights, its hotting up at the top.

Typical Spurs fan. . .coming out of the woodwork cause they're doing well .. . . nice vids Geeee. ..thought you went back to playing Fifa ... ..goalie taking the freekicks?

Decided to try all out defence and conservative instead of front line pressure and aggressive for a change for the second half of the season . . . Pro Vercelli v Perugia

Yeah most of the penalties i get are like what you described gerd, the cpu makes a clean tackle but players gets a slap on his face and falls down covering his face.

Decided to try all out defence and conservative instead of front line pressure and aggressive for a change for the second half of the season . . . Pro Vercelli v Perugia

Good win there Deco. Your striker, Carlos, needs a haircut though. How does he see the goal?

Yeh i came out of hiding because really enjoying the game since the patch. Now i can use dribblers to get past defenders. And individuality is shining now.

My ML is really tight at the top. This game against Cardiff was a nail biter. One of my best matches and it felt so balanced. 5th v 3rd.

Is Carlos in this clip?

Ha ha very good geeee. .. Micky Dolenz probably. . .that's strange geeee I used to sing that song for the class in school when I was 5. . . . whenever I bump into people who were in my class back then they love reminding me of it. . . ..embarrassing or what?

Ha ha very good geeee. .. Micky Dolenz probably. . .that's strange geeee I used to sing that song for the class in school when I was 5. . . . whenever I bump into people who were in my class back then they love reminding me of it. . . ..embarrassing or what?

Heh heh we are showing our age now. I remember watching the show at the weekends on some kiddies thing. Good clean humour.

I was fed up getting pipped 0-1 or drawing for a lot of matches recently in ML while using normal tactics of 4-4-2 .. . 3-5-2 or 4-3-3, so I was playing Pisa and again was being dominated and was 0-2 down when I decided to change the tactics during the match and remembered the way Kilay had his cpu teams laid out .. .so I tried something like that, but tweaked it a few times which is in the video . ..as soon as I changed it I started to get on top slowly and came back to 2-2 and probably should have won . ..it's more or less 4-5-1 and defensive but for me it plays great. .. . when you go to orange the midfielders make great runs forward while you still have a solid defence.

Played Avellino next who usually beat me. . .stuck to the new tactics for a win.

Start of the second season and I had to strengthen the squad which meant I had to sell to buy. . . I bought a striker Andone for the princely sum of 7 million and he looks a decent signing. First match was against Salernitana and he scored a great goal on his debut and hassled their defence all day. . . .last quarter of the match they laid siege to my goal and finally got through wth a decent equaliser. ..but I really should have put a good chance away straight after that to win but Carlos fernandez fluffed his lines .. . . .probably his hair was in his eyes.

Last edited:
I was fed up getting pipped 0-1 or drawing for a lot of matches recently in ML while using normal tactics of 4-4-2 .. . 3-5-2 or 4-3-3, so I was playing Pisa and again was being dominated and was 0-2 down when I decided to change the tactics during the match and remembered the way Kilay had his cpu teams laid out .. .so I tried something like that, but tweaked it a few times which is in the video . ..as soon as I changed it I started to get on top slowly and came back to 2-2 and probably should have won . ..it's more or less 4-5-1 and defensive but for me it plays great. .. . when you go to orange the midfielders make great runs forward while you still have a solid defence.

Played Avellino next who usually beat me. . .stuck to the new tactics for a win.

Good come back there Deco, it's good when you change tactics and it pays off. I just wish Poch hadn't played Son as wing back ;)

Anyway back to my ML. 6 games to go, will Barnsley make automatic promotion?

Here are the next 3 games...

Can local rivals Sheff Wed put a dent in Barnsley's automatic promotion hopes and secure the playoffs themselves?...

What I love about this game is the variety in matches, some are end to end with 14 shots each and others are boring with around 4 shots each.

Good come back there Deco, it's good when you change tactics and it pays off. I just wish Poch hadn't played Son as wing back ;)

Anyway back to my ML. 6 games to go, will Barnsley make automatic promotion?

Here are the next 3 games...

Can local rivals Sheff Wed put a dent in Barnsley's automatic promotion hopes and secure the playoffs themselves?...

What I love about this game is the variety in matches, some are end to end with 14 shots each and others are boring with around 4 shots each.

Wow geeee 3 great matches there buddy I thought me heart was gonna give in with the excitement . .great goals and moves, very exciting. . .that volley in the first game at the 4 min mark on the vid would have been amazing and in the second vid the cross out to the left wing and then crossed in for the header would have been a great goal. . . . but the third match. .. .. what a comeback I thought it was gone but you pulled it out of the fire, some nice goals and near misses . . . .hope you get through the playoffs. Hard luck on Spurs . . .thought after the second equaliser that they would have went on to win it.

Back
Top Bottom