The Master League adventures thread

Gosh Matt similar voices and phrasing and I don't mean that because of the American accent .. . it was decent commentary .. .at least he can't get relegated.

Thanks Deco. I think my commentary is a bit louder than when matt10 does his stuff. Thanks for checking out the vids.

Gosh Matt similar voices and phrasing and I don't mean that because of the American accent .. . it was decent commentary .. .at least he can't get relegated.

Haha, you're probably the first person who has said that. That's hilarious, I'll have to raz him for copying me! He knows where I live...yikes.

Welcome to the thread isureaper, I haven't had a chance to watch all the videos yet but look good from what I've seen so far. :)

Here is our 2nd round match in the Emirates Cup.

I'm really hoping in PES2018 that they do improve the AI attacking, more variety of shots would be good for example skied (or skyed not sure how to spell :P ) shots and shots that miss the post by miles rather than just going wide. When doing highlight videos I cut out so many of the AI shots because they look similar. It would be a whole lot better if the ball didn't stick to players feet and it bounced about more.

I'm still enjoying it though.

Back to my ML there is a big problem for Barnsley. Bradshaw our best striker is out for 5 weeks. I brought Armstrong in for the Watford game but now he is out for 3 weeks. We only have 2 fit strikers now. :(

Welcome to the thread isureaper, I haven't had a chance to watch all the videos yet but look good from what I've seen so far. :)

Here is our 2nd round match in the Emirates Cup.

I'm really hoping in PES2018 that they do improve the AI attacking, more variety of shots would be good for example skied (or skyed not sure how to spell :P ) shots and shots that miss the post by miles rather than just going wide. When doing highlight videos I cut out so many of the AI shots because they look similar. It would be a whole lot better if the ball didn't stick to players feet and it bounced about more.

I'm still enjoying it though.

Back to my ML there is a big problem for Barnsley. Bradshaw our best striker is out for 5 weeks. I brought Armstrong in for the Watford game but now he is out for 3 weeks. We only have 2 fit strikers now. :(

Great game geee .. . how did that rebounder not go in for you at 88 min? .. I feel the power of the shooting has been toned down.

Great game geee .. . how did that rebounder not go in for you at 88 min? .. I feel the power of the shooting has been toned down.

It was a good game but I have to turn the commentating off now as it winds me up when I'm losing. It's as if I'm playing my older brother and he keeps beating me shouting out "Deeney this and Deeney that!!!" :P I think if the other guy wasn't chatting so much rubbish all the time I would keep it on.

I haven't noticed any difference with the update if I'm honest.

Here is Episode 5 from the Ted Lasso Master League. Enjoy!

I enjoyed your matches isure. Sorry about the cup defeat. What settings do you play on? Level, speed etc...?

Do you do the commentating afterwards or as you're playing? Would be good to do that myself even though I probably talk too much rubbish.

Here is my latest match and it's against...... you guys.

I enjoyed your matches isure. Sorry about the cup defeat. What settings do you play on? Level, speed etc...?

Do you do the commentating afterwards or as you're playing? Would be good to do that myself even though I probably talk too much rubbish.

Currently I play on Top Player and at 0 speed for all my matches for the time being.

Also I play 25 min games

I've always live commentate my matches in order to save time. Last year I did all my matches in FIFA on a livestream.

Last edited:
so after my first win as Newcastle on professional in new master league its now switched back to absolutely abysmal performances, players not responding - i can see goals coming seconds before they actually happen..last time it improved after Christmas time but it feels like such cheap programming to just handicap you

It was a good game but I have to turn the commentating off now as it winds me up when I'm losing. It's as if I'm playing my older brother and he keeps beating me shouting out "Deeney this and Deeney that!!!" :P I think if the other guy wasn't chatting so much rubbish all the time I would keep it on.

I haven't noticed any difference with the update if I'm honest.

Here is my latest match and it's against...... you guys.

Aww Geee . . . you cracked me up with that "second half which I forgot to record". So no commentary cos it's annoying .. . .worst part is "more and more and more". .I'm playing as Valencia and use Spanish commentary and every time my forward Rodrigo goes to shoot the commentator screams RODEREEGO in a high pitched camp voice that goes up in pitch which I immediately imitate. . .pity about the highlights looked a great match.

After a terrible start to their ML campaign suffering two heavy defeats 0-3 and 5-0 . .. . . Valencia needed to stop the rot in their Europa cup tie v Monaco away.

Not a bad result but I thought you was going to win it with that last kick of the game. Good goal by Rodreeeego!

Not a bad result but I thought you was going to win it with that last kick of the game. Good goal by Rodreeeego!

Ha ha and what happens?. . .. the commentator doesn't say Rodreeeego when he scores. .. typical. .. .I was in 3 minds for the last kick made a mess of it .. . .I'm in bits with bronchitis all week. .. . but still manage a vid from my death bed. . .that's what you call loyalty to Pes ha ha.

A must win match in the league for Valencia v Real Sociedad.

Well done! Sociedad keeper was glued twice, lol. Looks like you are enjoying the game again. Glad to see that. I am currently only playing PES for my BAL. Wonder if I should share it here since there are no active BAL threads. Thoughts?

Well done! Sociedad keeper was glued twice, lol. Looks like you are enjoying the game again. Glad to see that. I am currently only playing PES for my BAL. Wonder if I should share it here since there are no active BAL threads. Thoughts?

I'd have no probs with you sharing yout BAL here Matt. . .I think Chris would be the man to put that question to or any of the other mods.

Do you still have to watch the game if subbed?

Yes you do, that's what I hate most about BAL.. not long ago I wast starting on the bench, I had to watch the whole game and the coach didn't even put me on.. I know it adds realism, but common it's still a video game, they should just give us the option to simulate the game if we are subbed off like in fifa. Or if we start on the bench at least we get guaranteed a bit of play time.

I personally enjoy watching the game if I'm subbed. To me it feels like I am more in-tune with my team/club and teammates overall. I think it's definitely personal preference though, but I always felt like when I'd sim in game/match, in the same type of BAL-like format, it disconnected me and just made me want to finish the season as fast as possible vs be engrossed in the results.

I'll post it on here. Mods can move it if it's deemed in the wrong spot. This isn't your typical BAL btw :)

I personally enjoy watching the game if I'm subbed. To me it feels like I am more in-tune with my team/club and teammates overall. I think it's definitely personal preference though, but I always felt like when I'd sim in game/match, in the same type of BAL-like format, it disconnected me and just made me want to finish the season as fast as possible vs be engrossed in the results.

I'll post it on here. Mods can move it if it's deemed in the wrong spot. This isn't your typical BAL btw :)

Yup bro, totally personal preference cause I personally get bored watching the cpu play, I usually go on my phone when it happens, I can't leave it cause I have to press start every time there's a goal..

Anyway, how do you start a new BAL with a player already old and high rated?

Yup bro, totally personal preference cause I personally get bored watching the cpu play, I usually go on my phone when it happens, I can't leave it cause I have to press start every time there's a goal..

Anyway, how do you start a new BAL with a player already old and high rated?

You start the BAL then it gives you the choice to use an existing player or create a new one. My player is 35, so this may not be a true BAL much longer :D

As it got some sort of a blessing, here is my BAL...from 2009...to all over the PES versions...with many pauses along the way...Lam Matteo...

Preview/Hype Video

Episode #1

A must win match in the league for Valencia v Real Sociedad.

Good result there Deco. Heh heh the commentator makes me laugh in your videos because he seems to get really excited about the midfield play. I haven't a clue what he is i saying.

Next game for us...

Next up we have Newcastle at home and they have £14 million Kaka. When I saw they had him in their squad I felt a shiver down my back. I noticed since his move last month he has scored 3 and got 2 assists.

One thing I have noticed about this game is that the players that the CPU buys seem to make a difference. For example Tottenham are top of the EPL and they are the top scorers and I noticed that they bought Wesley Sneijder and he is banging in the goals and assisting a lot for them.

As it got some sort of a blessing, here is my BAL...from 2009...to all over the PES versions...with many pauses along the way...Lam Matteo...

Preview/Hype Video

Episode #1

It looks like he has put weight on as he has gotten older. :P

Nice videos Matt :)

Good result there Deco. Heh heh the commentator makes me laugh in your videos because he seems to get really excited about the midfield play. I haven't a clue what he is i saying.

Next game for us...

Next up we have Newcastle at home and they have £14 million Kaka. When I saw they had him in their squad I felt a shiver down my back. I noticed since his move last month he has scored 3 and got 2 assists.

One thing I have noticed about this game is that the players that the CPU buys seem to make a difference. For example Tottenham are top of the EPL and they are the top scorers and I noticed that they bought Wesley Sneijder and he is banging in the goals and assisting a lot for them.

Great goals Geeee there's some power in those shots . . .great win. . . .talking about the Spanish commentary ... .

The sense of puzzlement in the commentators voice . . .it's like .. ...nobody told me Rodrigo was playing.

Next game for us...

Goodness gracious, what a first half. That goal by Morsy was exactly what PES has always been about, great ball physics and fantastic goals. Wish they would add more error to the purity of the strike, but still rewarding way to score!

Goodness gracious, what a first half. That goal by Morsy was exactly what PES has always been about, great ball physics and fantastic goals. Wish they would add more error to the purity of the strike, but still rewarding way to score!

Yeh i enjoyed that first half it's just a shame i didnt add more goals. Especially when they went down to ten men. I still love scoring in PES as I'm playing on full manual so it makes it more difficult. The only thing is i just wish the CPU would have more variety of shots. I wish there was more goal mouth scrambles and deflections, the ball hitting the floor and bouncing over the bar and things like that.

Still playing on Prof at the moment as i know that i can lose as much as i win. I am really enjoying the game. I just played a fantastic game against Newcastle one of my best games for tension. I will upload in a couple of days as a bit busy this week.

Back
Top Bottom