The Master League adventures thread

@rockstrongo

I saw in your first video that you acquired GPs when you did a scissors feint. That means your PES is online (connected to the servers). Part of urban folklore is that for the best gameplay experience you should keep PES "as disconnected as possible." (Even when offline, it will contact the server at the start of the program.) There is a setting for it, IIRC, in "online settings." Something like "automatically go online." Change that, restart PES and presto: you are offline.

Otherwise, great wins. I can't believe how well you guys shoot on manual. :TU:

Thank you my friend.
Yes,its online,i acctually played it offline for a big portion of my third season,and it did play differently,but havent thought about it this season.
Good tip,gonna give it a go later on,compare off/on line

7 points clear at the top of Serie B in my third season starting with defaults Top Player and manual . .can't help but feel they made the game easier after the last update .. . .although I have bought some great bargains. . . played about 23 matches so tonight I'm gonna try finish the season . . ..because knowing my luck tomorrows dlc will change the gameplay back to difficult just as the finish line is in sight and fuck up the season.
Good stuff Dec,knowing you,you'll be in Serie B for a while longer:)
I played a few TP,felt easier than Proffesional,can't explain it,but think my/your players are more adaptive on TP,more sluggish on pro.
Weird.
Hope you'll get the promotion

Play Superstar. Top Player is definitely too easy.

Question for you lovely gents: Is it possible to get sacked? I am 8th with Spurs yet don't have any targets from the board. What decides if we get sacked or not?

Still not able to play, so did some scavenger hunting online.

First, noticed from older posts that some of you recommend simming the first season in an ML. Do you still do it?

Second, got interested in WE9LE. Trying to figure out how to get it neatly on a PC, and how it should be tuned. Any pointers much appreciated.

Not for me, and not for most people in this thread from the looks of the posts, we're not all e-pros you know...

Question for you lovely gents: Is it possible to get sacked? I am 8th with Spurs yet don't have any targets from the board. What decides if we get sacked or not?
It's difficult to get sacked - in-fact I don't think I ever have been. This is one of those occasions where, if you want it to be more realistic, you'll have to sack yourself.

I don't think so. My first season against superstar ended miserably, and all I got was a bunch of new offers with praises.

Do you play manual?

I sacked myself.

i figure that I already manufacture ML my own way to make it more realistic (I don't go for unrealistic transfer targets or spend too much money just because the game lets me and I never sign 16 year old regens above 65ishOPR) that i may as well do it for all aspects of the game including sacking where i think it would be appropriate

@Chris Davies

@James Beaver

I didn't mean to come across as arrogant. I am sucking at Superstar but found I was scoring easily on Top Player.

Also, I play with assists. So I have to play the most difficult option. (PA1 and Basic shooting)

I like stats deciding stuff rather than how much I push the left stick etc.

I sacked myself.

i figure that I already manufacture ML my own way to make it more realistic (I don't go for unrealistic transfer targets or spend too much money just because the game lets me and I never sign 16 year old regens above 65ishOPR) that i may as well do it for all aspects of the game including sacking where i think it would be appropriate
good one,yeah I never sign regents at all,unless it's someone unknown
next job then?

Still not able to play, so did some scavenger hunting online.

First, noticed from older posts that some of you recommend simming the first season in an ML. Do you still do it?

Second, got interested in WE9LE. Trying to figure out how to get it neatly on a PC, and how it should be tuned. Any pointers much appreciated.
I don't think season one simming applies to 17,did on 16.
unless you want to avoid bad TS at the beginning

that statement will go down well here mate...
play manual,PA 1-3 is for kids and united fans,come back and tell us how that played out...
nope don't think you'll get sacked
Last time you got sacked was in 15
Hope you'll get that I'm taking the piss,right?

Last edited:
that statement will go down well here mate...
play manual,PA 1-3 is for kids and united fans,come back and tell us how that played out...
nope don't think you'll get sacked
Last time you got sacked was in 15
Hope you'll get that I'm taking the piss,right?
It's all good.

Nah manual isn't for me in PES 2017. The game is sluggish and clunky enough at times without having to endure 2 yard passes going out for a throw every time!

PA 1 accuracy just needs reducing a touch ..manual at times just doesn't work ..messi for no reason blazing a simple cross into touch is so far from realism it's untrue . .I also get the on rails argument on pa1 as it is too assisted

Last 4 results
Sampdoria 1-2 Avellino
Sampdoria 3-1 Perugia
Brescia 1-3 Sampdoria
Sampdoria 1-0 Virtus

Next up Spezia away.

Last 4 results
Sampdoria 1-2 Avellino
Sampdoria 3-1 Perugia
Brescia 1-3 Sampdoria
Sampdoria 1-0 Virtus

Next up Spezia away.

Aah,good results,your getting to good for Serie B according to your vid.
Nice win vs Spezia
Using Player name plates on the screen?
That's new right?

Back to top player again,game plays well there,loved proffesional,but my fast players were not getting anything done there,running and turning in mud at times.

Sassuolo away,truly hate that shit team,always gives me a hard time.
This time it felt playing against a tsunami.
They just went long and high all game long.
And of course pin point passing.
Got back from a 1-0 deficit.
And had a golden opportunity in the final minute of the game.
Cheating or no cheating?
You'll be the judge of Redmonds ball handling and very strange loss of pace.

But good game in the end anyway
1-1 the final result
Next up Leverkusen in the CL

@Deco
just realised that name plates appear automatically when you play offline,you can switch off if needed
im playing offline right now and "what....name plates?"

After a season full off ups and downs,especially gameplay,decided to switch back to good old Top player a few games ago.
Also took @James Beaver advice and go offline,which I did a lot a few weeks after the first patch.

This game played just like I remember it playing,so good.
It's an absolute pleasure playing it when it does

Milan-Pescara game day 13
Always a tough team to play,defensively one of the hardest teams to break down,overcommitt and they punish you on break aways.
Played patiently,but with an edge once I was able to go forward.
Pretty much played on middle attack level the whole game,once you go down a notch,CPU becomes very attack oriented,and end to end is not my game
One other thing,game started with a cloudy grey day,ended with a proper rain,haven't seen that before
Kind cool

Currently 4th in the Leauge,5 pts behind Roma,third in my CL group,with two games left,and two pts behind 2nd placed PSV Eindhoven

Tons of games this season for my small squad.
League+Cup+Champions League +Supercup +UEFA Supercup and also International Club Cup,where I'll be facing Jakarta in my first game,4 teams participating,guess it's the "Champions League" winners from each continent.
Just saw it

Last edited:

There we go. .winning the Serie B league with the default team .. Top player and manual. .. . . . wasn't that difficult .. .we won it by 14 points with 3 matches left . .. .I'm sure this update will remove half of my team.

Might be in here a bit less from today and to Sunday.
Need to try the other game properly,it's downloadable for free and you can use it until Sunday.
Still love this game,but need a proper try

Might be in here a bit less from today and to Sunday.
Need to try the other game properly,it's downloadable for free and you can use it until Sunday.
Still love this game,but need a proper try

Nah. . . it would feel like dabbling in bisexuality.. .. ..not for me. Btw Rock I played my first game in Serie A v Genoa and was well beaten 3-0. ..couldn't get a foot on the ball at all.

Pretty quiet in here...

Had to take a week off. Just continued my ML: 0-0 away, 1-1 at home.

I think I may focus on playing for the time being and let the videos be. There's just not enough highlight video sharing here atm. You know, not enough "blood, sweat and tears" visible. I would want to see those painful losses, as well as the occasion victories. The horror... The suffering... ;)

I still enjoy watching whatever your uploading, or writing.

Match day 16
Napoli vs Milan

Since I've been on a winning streak,think I have 6-7 wins in a row,my last two games prior to this one have been very tough,played proper shit teams,and I was lucky to get results.
So going in to this one,knowing Konami and their system,no matter what I did,I was gonna lose.
According to their system it's time to lose a game or two,then reset the record and making the game playable again.
And yes I lost 3-0, didn't stand I chance,Napoli away is usually tough,but with a cheat machine playing you,impossible!
It's a shame that it works that way,cause I now that I've wasted 40 min of gaming on a game I knew I've lost,before starting it.

One Good thing is that the other top teams also loses when I do,so...
Next game is the Club international Cup vs Jakarta.

Back
Top Bottom