The Master League adventures thread

@geeeeee
Thanx man.
Don't know what happend,last games season three,horrible,my games now,horrible.
Feels like playing 16.
Everything is on rails,CPU razor sharp in def,played Palermo,72-75 ovr,their back four were flawless,not one single mistake...on proffesional!

Palermo away,joke of a game,this bothers me,you couldn't win anything vs them,they came out on top in every battle,back four the best I've seen since Maldini&Baresis days,not one single mistake.
Their defenders being 70-71-73-73 ovr...
Freekicks 12-2,yellow cards 6-0 me,and I only made one reckless tackle.
Game felt like Superstar,but it was proffesional,absolutely insane this.
If this was my CPU or iPad acting up,I'd clear the cache maps.
Really believe its accumulated,all my progress/succes has made the CPU razor sharp and overpowerd to be able to stop me.

I had three good seasons,but this is a no go

Played the same game three times,Top player,professional,regular.
Got beaten all three times,freekicks nope,a few mid pitch,them hacking me down 24/7.
Felt absolutely no differnce in difficulty
Them playing perfect games,86-89% in pass accuracy.
Not making a single mistake in the back line.
This is how determined and overpowerd the CPU are,they are unstoppable game after game
They run through you,once you have an opening,your players slow down,can't pass,can't run,runs to slow,reacts to slow.
Team..Ascoli picchio

My last PES game ever played,not joking this is incredible
Lost for words
FIFA is a game that moves forward at least,last money I've spent on this shit company

Kept 'missing' chances like this and lost the match.

Frustrating to lose like this but that's the way it goes. .. . maybe if I had remembered to use L2 as James does it might not have happened.
Nah, I am still shooting at the keeper and over the goal. Had you missed the goal entirely... that would have looked like a bad case of scripting.

Played the same game three times,Top player,professional,regular.
Got beaten all three times,freekicks nope,a few mid pitch,them hacking me down 24/7.
Felt absolutely no differnce in difficulty
Them playing perfect games,86-89% in pass accuracy.
Not making a single mistake in the back line.
This is how determined and overpowerd the CPU are,they are unstoppable game after game
They run through you,once you have an opening,your players slow down,can't pass,can't run,runs to slow,reacts to slow.
Team..Ascoli picchio

My last PES game ever played,not joking this is incredible
Lost for words
FIFA is a game that moves forward at least,last money I've spent on this shit company

Is there a way you can unistall the game but keep your ML save? That way it may delete what the CPU 'knows' about you.

It seems that the TS and the adaptive AI is having a negative affect.

Ive tried FIFA 17 rock and it feels a mess, players seem to be grabbing hold of you all the time.

Any good football game has to have moments which are far from clinical, that's for sure. There was another huge hassle in that highlight video of yours just before the headed goal.

I like your use of width in offense. :SAL:

Thanks, i always like playing with width. Sometimes i use hug the touchline tactic. I noticed in one of your games you had zero crosses. You like to play to feet tika taka style?

Hi Rock did you try to delete your system0000 file make a new one as read only? I don't know if it's possible on ps4. I think that all your wins/defeats/draws are stored inside that file. Cpu reads it and cheats. Maybe you can try. Before save yours.

Is there a way you can unistall the game but keep your ML save? That way it may delete what the CPU 'knows' about you.

It seems that the TS and the adaptive AI is having a negative affect.

Ive tried FIFA 17 rock and it feels a mess, players seem to be grabbing hold of you all the time.
Yeah,I can uninstall the game,but ML and edited teams remains.
Might do that.
Nope,not the touching FIFA 17, but enjoyed 16 last night

Hi Rock did you try to delete your system0000 file make a new one as read only? I don't know if it's possible on ps4. I think that all your wins/defeats/draws are stored inside that file. Cpu reads it and cheats. Maybe you can try. Before save yours.
I'm on Xbox,so it's not possible.
I'm sure that's the problem,think the only solution is uninstalling.
Thanks

Yeah,I can uninstall the game,but ML and edited teams remains.
Might do that.
Nope,not the touching FIFA 17, but enjoyed 16 last night

Let us know if the ininstall works. It will take me ages to get as good as you rockstrongo so hopefully i wont need to do it :P

Heh just noticed that i typed 'ininstall' heh maybe try that too lol

I noticed in one of your games you had zero crosses. You like to play to feet tika taka style?
Good catch: stats seem to get confused by L2. You can actually see me cross at least twice in those highlights alone. (That was the SMA-OLI match on previous page.) Maybe L2+O is interpreted as a lob / long ball instead of a cross?

I typically cross a lot.

Good catch: stats seem to get confused by L2. You can actually see me cross at least twice in those highlights alone. (That was the SMA-OLI match on previous page.) Maybe L2+O is interpreted as a lob / long ball instead of a cross?

I typically cross a lot.

Heh it looks like i wasn't paying attention to your video.

Maybe that is a way to trick the adaptive AI so it thinks that you do not cross the ball.

Let us know if the ininstall works. It will take me ages to get as good as you rockstrongo so hopefully i wont need to do it :P

Heh just noticed that i typed 'ininstall' heh maybe try that too lol
Ha ha,I'll do that #ininstall
Still on proffesional?
Think it's the best level,by far

Olimpo redux, season 1

Settings: top player, full manual (L2), 20 minutes, speed 0

Report on match: Racing Club - Olimpo

Highlight reel (stats at end)

One cross with a spin and a perfect header. :)

Didn't save any other highlights from this match because it was an absolutely one way street except for that corner. Hopeless to create any play except for one chance in the first half before that corner.

There's scripting for you, CPU!

Olimpo redux, season 1

Didn't save any other highlights from this match because it was an absolutely one way street except for that corner. Hopeless to create any play except for one chance in the first half before that corner.

Perfect game,one chance,one goal,one win!

I've had two save files,and deleted the second one.
Game didn't play perfectly,but not terminator style like yesterday.
Went back and "terminated" Ascoli with 4-0 and 4-1.
Almost made a dream goal,halfway line when the goalie was out on a picnic.
Missed it by half a meter.

Wish we could delete the VS com file,think that's the problem with El Scripto,and I've been switching between difficulties and simming a lot,those things combined=disaster!

Olimpo redux, season 1

I found L2 particularly good for headers at corners . . .scored one today myself . .sick of it balooning over the bar.

The benefits of a tall centre forward!

What's that you say ref? . . .A penalty?

Nearly missed. Good comeback from a goal down. . . . 1-3 Sampdoria.
That penalty....
Got shocked when I got my first one last season,but managed to bring up the directional arrow for it.
Good one,the lazy mans rabona

Sounds complicated,I use it for crossing,that works great,always has.
That's where I think the difference is indisputable, in crossing. Easy to test in training.

Other than that... It is currently unclear whether any manual is true manual. I don't think regular manual is (affected by momentum, I believe). L2 may or may not be.

But at least I tried to go for the back post, and low, with that header. And that's where it landed. :)

Now if someone wants to turn target indicator on for a dozen matches, that should tell you something.

Last edited:
That's where I think the difference is indisputable, in crossing. Easy to test in training.

Other than that... It is currently unclear whether any manual is true manual. I don't think regular manual is (affected by momentum, I believe). L2 may or may not be.

But at least I tried to go for the back post, and low, with that header. And that's where it landed. :)

Now if someone wants to turn target indicator on for a dozen matches, that should tell you something.
Very true about the momentum,and also your passing gets worse when CPU decides to cheat a bit to.
I almost always use it for crossing,will try it later on,but takes a while to get things automatic in your fingers/muscle memory

images

LaVolpe's Hellas Verona finished 6th in their first season in Serie A
After a great season in Serie A, Hellas managed to be the 2nd best scoring team, and the 3rd best defense of the league. Their sixth place secures them a place in Europa League next season!

These highlights were for the last game of the season, you can feel the intensity on the plays. (You can also notice mistakes on my side because of manual passing)
Great great game, this result secured us a position in the EL.
I must admit i even jumped when scoring the equalizer in the 94th minute!

On to the next new season, we've managed to buy/sell a lot of players (which i find a little too unrealistic, but oh well):

Buy:
Michy Batshuayi (CF)
Paulo Dybala (SS)
Paco Alcácer (CF)
Dele Alli (AMF)
Joshua Kimmich (DMF)
Juan Bernat (LB)
Eric Bailly (CB)
Plus 2 or 3 regens from the Youth team

Sell:
too many to mention, notably Juan Quintero & Danny Ings.

By the end of this past season i was offered to manage Barcelona and Juventus, which would kill my game. I decided to stay and play EL, hopefully with the amazing team we have now we can probably reach a spot for CL next year!

Sorry, but I haven't had time to read your awesome stories (I watch the occasional video though and they are great, thanks for taking the trouble to post them =)

Finally managed to finish my first season in D1

Master League Chapter 13: D1 Season 1 - Europe???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game: Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (PC)
Team: Southampton with geeeeee 's alternative ML Default players (2014-15 OF)
Difficulty: 6 stars (15min match time)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid season transfer period

I spent the whole transfer period chasing a CB from Bayern Munich bidding higher and higher but just couldn't get them to sell.
In the last week I gave up and bid for a Left full back instead and got him at the last moment. His name is Elixaeverna and his stats look promissing, great stamina and speed as well as great crossing ability.

16th league game vs Chelsea (0-0)
A boring draw, was a game of cat and mouse but no one caught anyone out.
A sort of test for the next game that is the 2nd leg of the D1 Cup quarter finals also against Chelsea.

D1 Cup Quarter finals 2nd leg (away) Vs Chelsea (2-2) had drawn 3-3 at home
I spent the whole game chasing, its like the CPU found an extra gear somewhere, I just hadn't seen the AI play so convincingly ever. Their second goal was an amazing direct FK by Oscar.
I'm out of the cup.

17th league game vs Liverpool (4-1 win)
They played really agressive and I made them pay for it, 3 counter attacking goals made the day.

In the league standings I'm still trailing in 3rd place (3pts from 2nd)
Chelsea 41pts
Man City 35pts
Southampton (me) 32pts

18th league game Vs West Ham (3-1 win)
I obliterate my old rivals from D2 and they obliterate my CFs.
Both my CF come out injured in the 1st half, and in the second half they still manage to injure one of their replacements. Crazy....
At least its only 1 week injuries.

19th league game Vs Sunderland (5-0 win)
Well what a way to respond with all of my 3 CFs injured.
I reshuffled the starting eleven with 2 mid fielders playing up front in my 4-4-2
And the ran riot! A real trashing it was =)

20th league game vs Man Utd (2-2)
A very balanced game, in D1 you can really feel the inensity when playing against the bigger teams.

League standings:
THe big news is that finally Chelsea is loosing steam. They have been loosing points since they drew against me on match 16. They are still at the top but within reach now.

1) Chelsea 44pts
2) ManCity 42pt
3) Southampton (me) 39pts

21st league game vs Man City (1-0 win)
This was a crucial game if I was to aspire to a top 2 finish (Champions League places).
I scored early from a fluke goal (i squared a pass into the box from the side and it hit a defender's leg betraying the keeper.) and then I defended the whole match.
result! Im now in 2nd in the league level on pts with Man city in 3rd.

22nd league game Vs Arsenal (4-0 win)
I'm in one of those forms where everything turns to gold. I trash an excessively attacking minded Arsenal.

23rd league game Vs Fulham (2-2)
Exciting game, but my players got tired in the end conceding the draw in the last 5 minutes.
Man City lost and Chelsea drew as well so in the league I didn't lose any ground.

24th league game Vs Everton (1-1)
Quite nice game, I struggled to score, but after 1-0 i tried to defend.
They scored in injury time with a great 1st time volley through the legs of my defender.

25th league game Vs Stoke (4-1 win)
My team is getting tired. Suffered the 1st goal and then I replaced my front duo with some fresh midfielders. Came back to win 4-1. It's nice to have an alternative for when my CFs are tired.

26th league game Vs Derby County (2-1 win)
A quiet controlled game. Focused on not tiring my players.

Man City drew againt Chelsea and so with 3 games to go the standings are:

Chelsea 59pts
Southampton (me) 56pts
Man City 53pts

Chelsea still have to play Spurs (4th) and Man Utd (5th)
this will be interesting.

27th league game Vs Spurs (1-1)
What a game, soo soo balanced. Totenham kept me on my toes in defence.
I hit the post in stoppage time, which made me scream like a little girl =).
great stuff

Man City drew and Chelsea Won so its looking like 2nd place for me at the moment (2 games to go)

28th league game Vs West Brom (4-0 win)
A royal trashing. One way street.

Chelsea beat Spurs and Man City drew again. So with one game to go it's 2nd place for me.
Champions league place!

29th league game Vs QPR (1-1)
A boring game with nothing left to decide.

I'm in the Champions league next season!
I will not play friendlies this time.
Finances are more than ok.
Spano gets top scorer in the league. (23 goals)
Aromga gets top assister (who knew! he has really become a key player for me) (10 assists)

Next season I will be aiming to go as far as possible in Europe and to fight for the D1 league.

Thanks for reading =)

Back
Top Bottom