The Master League adventures thread

I'll give it a go later Elja thanks. . .. are you on Pc?

Yeah I'm on PC, I don't know if the gameplay is the same with next gen consoles or not. Tested a couple of games on ML and so far so good, but take notice that I tested it out with chelsea :D, knowing how you play ML with default squads I think its right you follow rock's advise to stay on TP.

Yeah I'm on PC, I don't know if the gameplay is the same with next gen consoles or not. Tested a couple of games on ML and so far so good, but take notice that I tested it out with chelsea :D, knowing how you play ML with default squads I think its right you follow rock's advise to stay on TP.
Think the new patch could have the recklessness of the old,haven't seen that much tackles like I did before.
My next game is vs Inter,so that will probably be different

Yeh I simmed the first season thought it was gonna be the usual story . . .picked up some decent players in free agents. . have a good solid squad. .. you're right Rock . .I should be beating those weaker sides and get beaten by stronger sides . . instead of everybody beating me. . cheers.
good to hear,Cagliari again then?
saw that they had a kit update.
no problems mate,youre more than welcome

Think the new patch could have the recklessness of the old,haven't seen that much tackles like I did before.
My next game is vs Inter,so that will probably be different

Not sure about that mate, on my first game against Southampton last night I got fouled 9 times. This could be due to how I play as well. Since the last update the CPU defense is not too tight so I had the confidence to dribble pass players using the dribbling skills of hazard and willian causing many late tackles by the AI. But you know PES mate, always different from one game to another

good to hear,Cagliari again then?
saw that they had a kit update.
no problems mate,youre more than welcome

Cagliari again . .decent squad .. .studied hard for this one. . .I know the update made it easier but fuck that . . .it's unputdownable.

Not sure about that mate, on my first game against Southampton last night I got fouled 9 times. This could be due to how I play as well. Since the last update the CPU defense is not too tight so I had the confidence to dribble pass players using the dribbling skills of hazard and willian causing many late tackles by the AI. But you know PES mate, always different from one game to another
Short update,started to lay my Derby vs Inter,holy shit.
Since I'm on 20, games are a bit longer,and the first half took forever,stops every other minute.
9 yellow cards first,two injuries.
11-12 in freekicks,22-24 in tackles
I'm too tired right now to finish the game,so I'll restart it tomorrow from scratch
Perhaps the best half I've ever played
And you're right,my previous game,I drew a great deal of freekicks the same way you did,by dribbling

This is my league table at the halfway point of the season. 15th isn't great when i said that it'd be promotion or nothing but as you can see it is very tight from 7th to 21st! I actually didn't know but 8th place gets you a play-off spot in Serie B so there is still hope. I will 100% take a new job at a lesser or equal club than Bari if i don't at least finish in the play-offs.

The good news is that i'm starting to score goals but the bad news is my january transfer dealings are not going to plan at all (report to come in next day or so)

T6MK0FN.png

This is my league table at the halfway point of the season. 15th isn't great when i said that it'd be promotion or nothing but as you can see it is very tight from 7th to 21st! I actually didn't know but 8th place gets you a play-off spot in Serie B so there is still hope. I will 100% take a new job at a lesser or equal club than Bari if i don't at least finish in the play-offs.

The good news is that i'm starting to score goals but the bad news is my january transfer dealings are not going to plan at all (report to come in next day or so)

T6MK0FN.png

For some weird reason Robbie if the 3rd team in the league is 10 points or more behind second place at the end of season then 3rd position gets promoted . .. but if 3rd is less than 10 points and the following 6 teams are 10 points within third then there's playoffs with those teams. . .and if you're behind 3rd its a quarter final one off match to reach the 2 legged semis but if you finish 3rd and there's playoffs the quarter final is 2 legged.

For some weird reason Robbie if the 3rd team in the league is 10 points or more behind second place at the end of season then 3rd position gets promoted . .. but if 3rd is less than 10 points and the following 6 teams are 10 points within third then there's playoffs with those teams. . .and if you're behind 3rd its a quarter final one off match to reach the 2 legged semis but if you finish 3rd and there's playoffs the quarter final is 2 legged.

easy to understand then :CONFUSE:

Two games
Monaco at home CL #2
Never have them a chance,went for it from the kickoff,pressed them first 20-25 minutes.
Managed to score twice during that time.
2nd half I started to play more conservative,thinking its in the bag,big mistake,they started to get more and more possesion.
Ended 2-0 me.

Inter away.
9 yellow card,two injuries,Mahrez (me) Icardi (them)
I didn't get a second on the ball,felt like the old gameplay,not complaining,it's a derby.
Good thing about playing 20 min is the fact that the game has different phases,and not just start-finish and a scoreline.
Inters 1-0 came on a mistake by my keeper,a throw that landed on one of their players feet.
This was in the 70th m
Changed strategy (from a def 4-2-3-1 to my usual 4-2-2-2) and started to press them,but they were solid at the back,didn't get those chances that I needed.
Had a header that went wide,and a shot that got blocked.
Game ended 0-1.

Which means after 6 games I'm in 7th place,3 w 1d 2 l, and getting the Scudetto this year would take a miracle,already 8pts after the leaders Inter,both my losses has come vs contenders.
So need to start play better and try to go for a European spot at least.
Good challenge though

Two games
Monaco at home CL #2
Never have them a chance,went for it from the kickoff,pressed them first 20-25 minutes.
Managed to score twice during that time.
2nd half I started to play more conservative,thinking its in the bag,big mistake,they started to get more and more possesion.
Ended 2-0 me.

Inter away.
9 yellow card,two injuries,Mahrez (me) Icardi (them)
I didn't get a second on the ball,felt like the old gameplay,not complaining,it's a derby.
Good thing about playing 20 min is the fact that the game has different phases,and not just start-finish and a scoreline.
Inters 1-0 came on a mistake by my keeper,a throw that landed on one of their players feet.
This was in the 70th m
Changed strategy (from a def 4-2-3-1 to my usual 4-2-2-2) and started to press them,but they were solid at the back,didn't get those chances that I needed.
Had a header that went wide,and a shot that got blocked.
Game ended 0-1.

Which means after 6 games I'm in 7th place,3 w 1d 2 l, and getting the Scudetto this year would take a miracle,already 8pts after the leaders Inter,both my losses has come vs contenders.
So need to start play better and try to go for a European spot at least.
Good challenge though

Might go back to 20 mins .. . how far are you into the season Rock? It only seems like the other day that you won the League.

Might go back to 20 mins .. . how far are you into the season Rock? It only seems like the other day that you won the League.
6 games in the Leauge,2 CL games,and about to start the Cup fixtures,so October.
I like the 20 minute games,had some good scores vs really good teams,1-2,0-2 and 0-1, so no worries about it becoming strange,8-5 scoreline etc.
The game flow better,you'll have patches of the game where nothing happends,which is good,and realistic

Spezia Coppa Italia game one.
The gameplay right now,every game feels better than the previous.
Just being able to set up plays,keeping possesion,amazing
And one more time,20 min games....amazing

Anyone else noticed how much more dirty socks and boots get now?
This game...

I´m so used to 20 mins that it never feels too much... simply wonderfull. If I get one goal behind, I always fell I still have time to fight it back. Now that I´m on Premier League, things are soooo diferent!! Matches are totally unpredicting, very diferent from each other.

Everton - QPR
I was a bit affraid of this first match, lots of newcomers, big opponent, away match... Surprisingly, we played really well, specially covering every piece of grass, and stopping Everton´s attacks on every attempt. We had to make some fouls here and there, but it was enough to guarantee 0 goals against us. I was particularly affraid of Hulk, I know that guy when he used to play in Portugal championship... he has a powerfull explosion and long range shots, but he couldn´t do anything against us. We could find the net, twice! Negredo worked really well, though not effective in front of goal, it looks like he was working to find space, whil Lobato showed up on opportunities. He and Wszolek scored and the match ended 0-2. Great start.

QPR - Bournemouth
We face the 2nd league champions once again (last match was on the championship and we won 5-1). This time they had the lesson very well learned, and their midfield was extremely organized. This match was a midfield party all the time. Very few chances for both, and though they didn´t do much, they were able to stop our possession play. They actually won possession and passing stats, match ended 0-0.

Chelsea - QPR
Reading the latest post about the patch made me think... "is it easier now? My result against Everton was just the effect of the less pressure by the opponent?". Well, I´m really happy to say, no... Chelsea killed me on this one. They broke my defense on such a creative way that I´ve never seen on a soccer game before, not even on my Championship matches... WHAT...A...MATCH! They had Negredo and Lobato marked... David Luiz made a hell of a job, and Lobato nearly didn´t touchedd the ball. Long balls were a no no, ad though I could still make some possession style, they were very effective... William, damn speed he´s got!! We couldn´t deal with him, receiving high balls from Kanté and Fabregas. I was 2-0 down and Chelsea started to play softer on attack... I started to move up the pitch and really felt confidence higher and higher... I managed to score and started to believe in something special! Also, Matic was focused in injury someone (sooo real lol), and he got two yellows... that´s it! I can still stop them now! Then William uses his speed and scores the 3rd. No cheat here, great play, great pass, and great finishing. My team got really down on morale, I could feel it and soon after Costa heads in the 4th. We lost 4-1 but couldn´t stop saying, what a match boys!

Also played my first two friendlies with Portugal (weird matches by the way, Germany and Italy on friendlies? Really?).
Portugal - Germany 3-1.
Portugal - Italy 2-1.

This game is something out of this world... Playing this thing is getting better and better! So happy I made the change!

Spezia Coppa Italia game one.
The gameplay right now,every game feels better than the previous.
Just being able to set up plays,keeping possesion,amazing
And one more time,20 min games....amazing

Anyone else noticed how much more dirty socks and boots get now?
This game...

Great goal from Niang.

This game is Fu@£ing unbelievable! Why don´t know why, but now it feels easier to do somethings, but it´s so balanced that it doesn´t mean you can actually win easily! I feel I can pull more moves now, also pull long through balls easier, without the CB catching it every single time... It´s like everything is possible!

Those bastards at Avellino...my star striker Lazzari scored 2 great goals and they pulled 1 back at this point they doubled up on him and snapped him to death 7 times i counted eventually he went of injured but weirdly the game doesnt force a sub so i played with 10 men before realising he wasnt coming back on or at the side of the pitch (he was most likely in an ambulance to the local avellino hospital with a punctured lung and fractured skull) we saw out the game to win 2-1

Not been a great season so far sitting 15th but we had just hit form with 3 wins on the trot now I might be screwed without our 9 goal Lazzari for 17 weeks BUT I have a 19 year old called Ghiglioni who despite being 64 rated is a modern day Duncan Ferguson he is tall great in the air and powerful i set him to train as a target man in pre season and has been on a nice run of 4 goals in 6 games he is going to have to be the star man now

Thats what I love about PES you find these gems who play beyond their stats and their build matches your way of playing

I´m so used to 20 mins that it never feels too much... simply wonderfull. If I get one goal behind, I always fell I still have time to fight it back. Now that I´m on Premier League, things are soooo diferent!! Matches are totally unpredicting, very diferent from each other.

Everton - QPR
I was a bit affraid of this first match, lots of newcomers, big opponent, away match... Surprisingly, we played really well, specially covering every piece of grass, and stopping Everton´s attacks on every attempt. We had to make some fouls here and there, but it was enough to guarantee 0 goals against us. I was particularly affraid of Hulk, I know that guy when he used to play in Portugal championship... he has a powerfull explosion and long range shots, but he couldn´t do anything against us. We could find the net, twice! Negredo worked really well, though not effective in front of goal, it looks like he was working to find space, whil Lobato showed up on opportunities. He and Wszolek scored and the match ended 0-2. Great start.

QPR - Bournemouth
We face the 2nd league champions once again (last match was on the championship and we won 5-1). This time they had the lesson very well learned, and their midfield was extremely organized. This match was a midfield party all the time. Very few chances for both, and though they didn´t do much, they were able to stop our possession play. They actually won possession and passing stats, match ended 0-0.

Chelsea - QPR
Reading the latest post about the patch made me think... "is it easier now? My result against Everton was just the effect of the less pressure by the opponent?". Well, I´m really happy to say, no... Chelsea killed me on this one. They broke my defense on such a creative way that I´ve never seen on a soccer game before, not even on my Championship matches... WHAT...A...MATCH! They had Negredo and Lobato marked... David Luiz made a hell of a job, and Lobato nearly didn´t touchedd the ball. Long balls were a no no, ad though I could still make some possession style, they were very effective... William, damn speed he´s got!! We couldn´t deal with him, receiving high balls from Kanté and Fabregas. I was 2-0 down and Chelsea started to play softer on attack... I started to move up the pitch and really felt confidence higher and higher... I managed to score and started to believe in something special! Also, Matic was focused in injury someone (sooo real lol), and he got two yellows... that´s it! I can still stop them now! Then William uses his speed and scores the 3rd. No cheat here, great play, great pass, and great finishing. My team got really down on morale, I could feel it and soon after Costa heads in the 4th. We lost 4-1 but couldn´t stop saying, what a match boys!

Also played my first two friendlies with Portugal (weird matches by the way, Germany and Italy on friendlies? Really?).
Portugal - Germany 3-1.
Portugal - Italy 2-1.

This game is something out of this world... Playing this thing is getting better and better! So happy I made the change!
Felt that after my first two games "easier?" Then I played Arsenal/Juventus/Inter...
It's absolutely amazing this game
Good start for you,the Chelsea loss ill happend playing a team like that

Great goal from Niang.

This game is Fu@£ing unbelievable! Why don´t know why, but now it feels easier to do somethings, but it´s so balanced that it doesn´t mean you can actually win easily! I feel I can pull more moves now, also pull long through balls easier, without the CB catching it every single time... It´s like everything is possible!
Get blown away every time I play it,forget to record,just being amazed how balanced and fantastic it is.

Those bastards at Avellino...my star striker Lazzari scored 2 great goals and they pulled 1 back at this point they doubled up on him and snapped him to death 7 times i counted eventually he went of injured but weirdly the game doesnt force a sub so i played with 10 men before realising he wasnt coming back on or at the side of the pitch (he was most likely in an ambulance to the local avellino hospital with a punctured lung and fractured skull) we saw out the game to win 2-1

Not been a great season so far sitting 15th but we had just hit form with 3 wins on the trot now I might be screwed without our 9 goal Lazzari for 17 weeks BUT I have a 19 year old called Ghiglioni who despite being 64 rated is a modern day Duncan Ferguson he is tall great in the air and powerful i set him to train as a target man in pre season and has been on a nice run of 4 goals in 6 games he is going to have to be the star man now

Thats what I love about PES you find these gems who play beyond their stats and their build matches your way of playing
I usually sub players after two hard challenges,cause the will end up at the hospital otherwise.
Started my Derby with a weaker striker,cause I knew he'll get hacked down,and I could sub him for a stronger once he was out

cheers for the tip my only problem is i couldnt afford to drop him as i need wins badly to climb up the table next time i will take him off and see out the game the cpu kill your star players they must have done it with 4 different players all of them got booked but the final tackle that finished him off was a pass to his feet and the cb slid in from behind making him almost flip backward should have been a red card

Yeah,always has at least one player inj every Derby.
This time I took revenge,I tackled the shit outta Icardi,so he's gone for a while

Well thats me done for the evening what a disaster played 5 lost five the ref wont blow for fouls anymore teams are chopping me to bits and im reacting in frustration 2 reds in the last game... my teams crumbled after losing Lazzari who had leadership,captaincy, and fighter trait

team spirit has dropped to 62 from 69 cant buy a clear cut chance AI gets a foot in ect im 3rd from bottom and as there is no serie pro lega aka div 3 im gonna sack myself if we end up in the bottom 3

Well thats me done for the evening what a disaster played 5 lost five the ref wont blow for fouls anymore teams are chopping me to bits and im reacting in frustration 2 reds in the last game... my teams crumbled after losing Lazzari who had leadership,captaincy, and fighter trait

team spirit has dropped to 62 from 69 cant buy a clear cut chance AI gets a foot in ect im 3rd from bottom and as there is no serie pro lega aka div 3 im gonna sack myself if we end up in the bottom 3
You probably won't wanna hear this mate,but you'll swing back,you're never as bad as you think you are,or never as good either.
You'll bounce back,it's a bitch when you're going for a promotion,but trust me you'll get going again.
Had a shit spell with a few losses aswell
Keep it up man

After losing to Juventus and Inter i dropped to 7th place,so my away game to Lazio was so important.
This one needed a win.
A game that turned out to be fantastic.
First goal is a result of gegenpress at its finest

Famous victory for the Rossoneri,and I'm up to 5th place after 7 games,6p behind Inter

I also did Spezia in the second leg of Coppa Italia,and won against Zenith St Petersburg in my third CL game.

I have Cagliari at home,and the Hellas Verona Away next,those need to be victories

Cagliari at home.
O'boy,beat Cagliari 4-0, scored all my goals in the first half.
Not the best game I've had,but probably top three I have PLAYED.
Did them in properly,long,wide central,target,you name it,played out of my skin first half.
I'm amazed how smart my players play,the runs the make.
Amazing
Might get a vid up tmw with some of the attacks I had.
Also,8th league game of the season,6th in daylight.
Beginning to think they've sorted that out.

After losing to Juventus and Inter i dropped to 7th place,so my away game to Lazio was so important.
This one needed a win.
A game that turned out to be fantastic.
First goal is a result of gegenpress at its finest

Famous victory for the Rossoneri,and I'm up to 5th place after 7 games,6p behind Inter

I also did Spezia in the second leg of Coppa Italia,and won against Zenith St Petersburg in my third CL game.

I have Cagliari at home,and the Hellas Verona Away next,those need to be victories

Good win . ... .you rode your luck a bit in that one Rock me oul' pal. . . Top Player isn't as easy as I thought some great matches in it. I've noticed the shooting has changed for the better I think . . most shots are low instead of over the bar . . .. like this goal.. .

You probably won't wanna hear this mate,but you'll swing back,you're never as bad as you think you are,or never as good either.
You'll bounce back,it's a bitch when you're going for a promotion,but trust me you'll get going again.
Had a shit spell with a few losses aswell
Keep it up man

Yea cheers bud it gets real frustrating but the more frustrated you get the worse you play ill play later tonight and grind out results if i have to being defensive. I cant complain tho its a real challenge this year it is the most playable addictive football game in 10 years

Good win . ... .you rode your luck a bit in that one Rock me oul' pal. . . Top Player isn't as easy as I thought some great matches in it. I've noticed the shooting has changed for the better I think . . most shots are low instead of over the bar . . .. like this goal.. .

Deffo shooting more low shots,and shooting has changed,for the better.
Nice shot there

Back
Top Bottom