The Master League adventures thread

Coppa Italia
Milan vs Juventus

Finally,I'm in a final,against Juventus,which has been fairly easy this season,one win,one draw.
Let's see how this one goes.

And later on today,the final game of the season,I've played it already,but I'll throw in a video for you tomorrow afternoon (today?)
Off from work today (tomorrow?) so have been a few hours of gaming.
And I've just installed the update.
Later!
That 2-0 was... :TU:

6 matches in December :TWIST: the report is going to be massive. Might have to rethink how i do it cos it takes far too long to write... Not sure what I'll do but don't think i can sustain paragraphs on every game... Then i got a mid season report and transfer window news coming up... This ML story lark is hard work
Are you on PS4? If so, you could record some highlights. Saves writing everything down.

1296.png

Manager: Robbie Ryan
Club: Bari FC
SEASON 2016-2017 - DECEMBER

With the new year fast approaching, Robbie Ryan will certainly have thoughts on the transfer window, the immediate worry being the need to extend the loan deal of centre back Riccardo Marchizza which expires at the end of the month. There's also been rumoured interest in the two veterans of the side who's contract expire in the summer, Brienza and Moras. It's possible that removing these two ageing players from the wage bill would free up salary budget for viable replacements, but would replacing experience at this stage be wise? meanwhile there are 6 December fixtures to play before the transfer window even opens!

Carpi vs Bari

Bari arrived at Carpi who were third place in the table, notorious for their 442 aggressive style i Biancorossi turned the game into a scrappy contest occasionally firing long passes up the the al dente Kevin Lasagna up front. Lasagna did show many layers to his game with some neat footwork and pace late on but didn't do enough to grab a goal. Bari meanwhile also didn't create enough, their best effort coming from Toni who delighted the home fans when he responded to their cries of 'shooooooooooot' when he let fly from 40 yards and crashed his shot against the bar. "The defence is improving, but we're still not scoring enough goals" said one concerned fan on the train back to Puglia.

Carpi 0 - 0 Bari - MoM: Basha

Bari vs AS Citadella

With their disasterous result against Benevento brushed away with a clean sheet in the previous game, Bari's players had a great chance to put their mark on the scoring charts against bottom side Citadella who had only won one game all season. Luca Toni wouldn't be involved after taking a knock in training so Brienza came in to take his place up front, the small wily striker barely touched the ball in his 58 minutes on the field as Citidella seemingly drew strength from the gods to completely outplay i galletti with Lucas Chiaretti and Strizzolo both getting on the end of good fluid moves in the first half. In the second half Bari huffed and puffed but Citta defended resolutely to keep a clean sheet. The club president publicly condemned the result as 'embarrasing' and with three games without a goal the manager will be desperate to get the team firing again.

Bari 0 - 2 AS Citadella - MoM: n/a

Bari vs Latina Calcio

Poor Latina didn't know what hit them when after just six minutes the strikeforce of Monachello and Toni combined beautifully for the former to sidefoot home from 2 yards, this coming after a spell of 85% possession. That figure did even out somewhat after the goal but it was all Bari in terms of chances. Monachello will be disappointed not to get a hat trick after missing two gilt-edged one on ones and the goalkeeper Micai barely had to break a sweat. Ryan was criticised after the game for making defensive substitutions at the end of the game when there were more goals for the taking but replied "some of our players are knackered, Migjem and Riccardo haven't stopped running since game one, I wanted more goals but the game was finished. it was the right move"

Bari 1-0 Latina Calcio - Goal: Monachello. MoM: Monachello.

Virtus Entella vs Bari

Despite referring to his players' tiredness at the end of the previous game, Boss Ryan stuck with the same side for the long-distance away game against Virtus Entella, a move he admitted was 'a mistake' after the game. In a tight cautious game Diavoli neri made the breakthrough when a lofted through ball found the gap between Monas and Marchizza for Cutolo to head home from 12 yards. It wasn't until a triple substitution in the second half that Bari sprung to life, dramatically switching to an energetic 4-3-3 come 3-4-3 to provide extra threat down the wings. The first sub to make an impact was the out of favour left back Daprela who on 75 minutes surged down the wing and planted a cross for Luca Toni to head home hard and low at the near post. The attacks just kept coming and the substitutions became a master stroke when sub Di Cesare flicked on a corner to the far post to right back Sabelli who looped a header over the keeper, A defender was in place to clear off the line but the linesman declared it a goal! the celebrations were awkwardly muted due to the delayed decision and not befit of the excellent comeback witnessed but the players did not look like they were worried about that at the final whistle, congratulating each other and the manager after a great win.

Virtus Entella 1 - 2 Bari - Goals: Toni, Sabelli. MoM: Sabelli

Bari vs Hellas Verona

The 5th game in a fixture packed december saw Bari face their toughest test yet, coming up against Hellas Verona. i galletti held their own but but a very poor defensive mix up between the goalkeeper and Di Cesare led to a hurried clearance, Pazzini picked up the loose ball and fed Trioaniello to tap in a rebound. Bari themselves had two fantastic chances to equalise with Boateng hitting the bar from 15 yards and Monachello firing over from even closer. It was a good performance but Gialloblu were too strong.

Bari 0 - 1 Hellas Verona - MoM: Ivan

Bari vs Ternana

In the last game before the transfer window re-opens, manager Ryan started two of his veteran players that have been linked with moves away, with their contracts expiring at the end of the season CB Moras and Striker Brienza both delivered commanding performances, the former being blameless when Ternana opened the scoring on half hour through a great solo effort. Brienza added a bit of flair to the attack dropping in the gaps between defence and midfield to orchestrate the play, a cross from himself was headed out for a throw in which was quickly taken to Basha who drove in a shot for twenty yards only for the keeper to parry it to the feet of Toni who scored his 3rd goal of the season.

Bar 1 - 1 Ternana - Goals: Toni. MoM: Brienza

On the eve of the opening of the transfer window Ryan confirmed the loan arrival of Bristol City left back Scott Golburne, the manager refused to comment on what this might mean for the out of favour Daprela but did say that "Improving the defence is the main priority during the window" with fans left wondering what might happen to improve the goal scoring situation.

Player Of The Month: Luca Toni - another strong month for the big man, scoring two goals and delivering consistent performances

Goal Of The Month: Gaetano Monachello vs Latina - minutes of possession leading to a great lofted pass and a neat series of one-two's between Toni and Monachello for the latter to slot away

W7 D5 L8 PTS26

Pos 11th

Last edited:
Are you on PS4? If so, you could record some highlights. Saves writing everything down.

only problem is sorting the highlights out I have to do at home, but the writing i can just do in the morning at work before everyone else gets in ;)

I might just condense the style a bit and try using a template similar to mehuk or something. i'll just experiment as i go i guess, i just cant write that much for every game, if it's too much for me to write it must be too much for people to read!

only problem is sorting the highlights out I have to do at home, but the writing i can just do in the morning at work before everyone else gets in ;)

I might just condense the style a bit and try using a template similar to mehuk or something. i'll just experiment as i go i guess, i just cant write that much for every game, if it's too much for me to write it must be too much for people to read!
Heh heh i know what you mean. I struggle to write the score :P

220px-Real_Valladolid_Logo.svg_zpsvqngpw5y.png

Real Valladolid

Blanquivioletas / Albivioletas
(Master League :: Top Player :: 10 Minutes :: Full Manual :: Club Original Lineups)

March - Bottlers!
OK apologies for the earlier post, I let my emotions get the better of me there... so ive changed my Tampon and am ready to face a new day :BOUNCE:

March proved to be of contrasting fortunes, from an unlucky loss to Gimnastic, to back to back wins that saw us dominate Real Zaragoza and come away unfortunate not to have beat them by more than 2... to the heartbreaking 2-2 draw at Numancia, where by at 2 up with 20 minutes left, our playoff hopes were all but crushed thanks to a slice of bad luck.

The reality of this month is that with just 8 games left on the table, Valladolid are now 11pts adrift of 6th place and can begin to plan a 3rd straight year in La Liga 2. Overall things have been better this year, but there will be a lingering sense of disappointment as we wind it down.

April and the month of fools will see us travel to Osasuna and Cadiz, before home games against Sevilla Atletico and Reus.

March Results
(A) 0-1 Gimnastic
(A) 2-1 Tenerife (Juan Villar) (OG)
(H) 2-0 Real Zaragoza (Jose Gomes), (Sanchon)
(A) 2-2 Numancia (Juan Villar), (Joaquin)

Current Standings
marchtab_zpsx7uzreri.png

Last edited:
Thanks pal,Juve couldn't handle the pressure:)
The double done,thinking about changing team,but one problem is that you can't see any transfer budget before signing,which is strange.
Thanks JB
Well done Rockstrongo!!!!

It sounded like the atmosphere was cranked up for that one.

I remember reading on here somone going to low teams in different countries to try to win the league there. It sounds fun taking small teams to the top all over the world, thats a challenge ;)

Well done Rockstrongo!!!!

It sounded like the atmosphere was cranked up for that one.

I remember reading on here somone going to low teams in different countries to try to win the league there. It sounds fun taking small teams to the top all over the world, thats a challenge ;)
Thanks G.
Yeah,i think it was Elja who had that idea.
Im staying in the Serie A,might do the forbidden move to Inter.
But finished the season with only 400k in salary for new players next season,but then the awarded me twice with new funds,9+4, so suddenly,i have almost €14 m in more salaries

Real Valladolid

(Master League :: Top Player :: 10 Minutes :: Full Manual :: Club Original Lineups)

April - Only Fools Believe!
If only, are the words that rang out around the Jose Zorrilla as Real Valladolid capped an unbeaten April with a 2nd straight win. If only relates to 3 straight draws that saw them lose leads late (Numancia and Osasuna), If only relates to the early season struggles that left them chasing a dream and If only relates to the thought of La Liga and those magical nights at the Nou Camp and Bernabeu.

April saw Valladolid go on the road and pick up respectable, yet not ideal, draws at Osasuna and Cadiz. The former saw them lead going into injury time before a sloppy back pass by Valentin would put Andre under pressure and his mis-control led to the equaliser for the hosts.

With 2 home games to finish the month, Valladolid would come out strong, beating Sevilla Atletico 1-0 but in reality it should have been 4 or 5. Then a 2-1 win over CF Reus was sealed by a quickfire double from Juan Villar and Filao to snag the points.

4 games remain and the gap sits at 8pts, it would take a miracle and then some for Valladolid to even get close to a playoff place come the end of May. Those 4 games will see the team visit Real Oviedo, host Champions-elect Las Palmas, host playoff chasing Alcorcon and finally travel to Mallorca to finish things off.

April Results
(A) 1-1 Osasuna (Jose Gomes)
(A) 0-0 Cadiz
(H) 1-0 Sevilla Atletico (Awaziem)
(H) 2-1 CF Reus (Juan Villar), (Filao)

Current Standings
apritab_zpspjxiykpu.png

A few things I'd love to see in the ML,and of course,optional if you want it or not.
1.like PES 15, you should be able to be fired,and also it should be a meter that measures your progress/failure,a few bad games,especially vs rivals or bad teams should get you in trouble with both board and fans

2. Press conferences,being able to answer a few questions with 4-5 different answers to chose from
Depending on your answers,you can raise/lower your trust with board/supporters.

can't stop playing.
it's so amazing,the responsiveness is so good,used to be a bit sluggish on -1,but you can pull off great moves.
you also have a bit more space to do it.
and CPUs midfield play? so good.
my problem is,should I go Inter?
I have two saves,one with Milan fresh super cup winners and a Save with inter,the last one being more of a challenge,less gifted team

can't stop playing.
it's so amazing,the responsiveness is so good,used to be a bit sluggish on -1,but you can pull off great moves.
you also have a bit more space to do it.
and CPUs midfield play? so good.
my problem is,should I go Inter?
I have two saves,one with Milan fresh super cup winners and a Save with inter,the last one being more of a challenge,less gifted team
Change continents rock, try the championship. Barnsley need a good manager :P

Having had a chance to play since the update so I'm reading your posts with eagerness. Got quite a busy weekend too so might get one game in today. The thing is that when I leave a gap between playing my first game is pretty poor. I need a practice match first but playing 20mins games takes time.

Change continents rock, try the championship. Barnsley need a good manager :P

Having had a chance to play since the update so I'm reading your posts with eagerness. Got quite a busy weekend too so might get one game in today. The thing is that when I leave a gap between playing my first game is pretty poor. I need a practice match first but playing 20mins games takes time.
I really like the midfield battles,and that the CPU builds up attacks,don't know if it's different between 10-15-20 minutes,probably is,or should be.
Yeah it takes longer,I used to play 15 min halfs on FIFA,so it's no biggie for me.
Initially the game feels easier,cause you win more battles,you beat your player more often,and you have more space,but once you're in front of their goal,it's as tough as before

Real Valladolid

May - And now, the end is near...!
A bitter sweet ending to an improved season for Real Valladolid as the miracle was in their hands at one point, only to cruelly slip through their fingers.

The 1-0 win at Real Oviedo closed the gap to 6pts as Alex popped up with a scuffed winner midway through the 2nd half. Then the twist of fate came in the home game against already promoted Las Palmas.

Lets just say it was one way traffic... toward the Las Palmas goal. 14 shots, 8 on target and the most painful of all? A disallowed goal in injury time for offside. The goalless draw albeit on the face of it a decent result, would only close the gap to 5pts and leave things on a knife edge.

The intensity remained for the final home game of the year as Alcorcon (ironically the team in 6th) had to be beaten and in arguably the finest performance put on by this Valladolid squad, they would run riot and win 3-1. It gave them hope, but they still relied on other results falling their way..... they didn't.

With the team disheartened after putting in so much effort (a win over Las Palmas would have taken it to the final day), it was no surprise that Mallorca took advantage and would beat Valladolid in the final fixture of the season.

If and the big IF that will hang over the season, is that a win over Las Palmas and a subsequent final day win at Mallorca would have put Real Valladolid into 6th place by virtue of a better H2H record over Cordoba. It just wasn't meant to be.

May Results
(A) 1-0 Real Oviedo (Alex)
(H) 0-0 Las Palmas
(H) 3-1 Alcorcon (Awaziem), (Jose Gomes), (Andre Leao)
(A) 0-1 Mallorca

Final Standings
lalihaginal_zpsqpwefwov.png

Real Valladolid

End of Season Player Statistics
end18_zpsu5p8ghwp.png

are you hand making those tables mehuk? i was thinking of doing something similar for my transfers in/out, league tables and such.

Real Valladolid

The World According to PES (2018 edition)
end18_zpsyi4oov1o.png

are you hand making those tables mehuk? i was thinking of doing something similar for my transfers in/out, league tables and such.

I use Excel for everything, then click on preview in web browser, copy it and cut it out in photoshop as an image

Back
Top Bottom