The Master League adventures thread

fucking hell mate.
get that promotion,at all costs.
it's usually,when scripted,if you play a two legged affair,not the case in game two.
Justin played both inter and Barca,and for the second games,played fair

Yeh I think you're right. . .I've often done well in the second legs of games where the first seemed scripted. . .. I'm going to go up to Top player next season whether I go up up Serie A or not.

Barcelona at home quarter finals game 1
As expected,a nightmare,holy shit they're good.
They cut through me like a hot knife through butter.
If I was out of position,they punished me directly.
1-0 Barca came in the 22nd minute,a few passes outside the box,my defender a bit out of position,ball in,Suarez 1-0.
I started to play better and better,and even though they had most possesion,I created a few chances,nothing really serious though.
2nd half
I started to get more and more tired,chasing the ball constantly,two guys attacking for me,the rest defending.
They scored on a corner in the 60th,most disappointing,my def didn't go up for that one,guess the CPU decided it wasn't hard enough...
Anyway threw more players up front and scored on a deflected corner making it 2-1, and that's how it ended,shit result for the second leg.
After all my games of late,this one felt refreshing,they beat me because they were better,period,not because of a CPU cheat.
Hellas Verona at home day 34
This game was a thriller,pure class,so brutal,and so much fun.
Scored my first goal on a header over the GK and crossbar in.
Verona is a nasty team,constantly tackling me from behind,and being really sharp in their counter attacks.
Had all sorts of problem keeping my clean sheet,wave after wave from them.
Two players injured in the second half,but managed to squeeze in a second goal,a shot from Montolivo made it 2-0
Game ended 2-0, I had two inj,they one,and 7 YK between us.

Barcelona away CL qtrs game 2
This turned out being a thriller,they scored twice on me,but in the second half I came back and made it 2-2
The final 10 minutes I trew everything at them,and they managed to keep the ball out,but I was so clos to scoring a third that would have seen me through.
But 2-2 and I'm out.
Good run for me making it to the qtrs

Got 4 games left in the Leauge,need to win them all to be able to win the Scudetto
Juventus 78
Milan 77
Inter 74
Roma 71
Bologna 59
Which means that I'm qualified for next years CL,that's one of my goals this season
Also have the Coppa Italia final left vs Juventus
And have these games left:Roma A,Sassuolo H,Genoa A,Pescara H

Last edited:
Yeh I think you're right. . .I've often done well in the second legs of games where the first seemed scripted. . .. I'm going to go up to Top player next season whether I go up up Serie A or not.
good idea mate,plays well,every now and then it hits the fan,I reckon it's we're you're at in the Leauge,being mid table or bottom,I think the game plays less scripted.
Good luck

@rockstrongo and Deco, that was the problem with the penalty. The last ones I got were in my first season as Aston Villa which I scrapped, I think I got two pens in the first 5 games. I was going to get Winnall to take it but as I knew I would miss I didn't want it to affect his confidence. He was out for two games and didn't score on his return but in that game against Burton, when he scored the second he could have squared it but he thought "damn it this is mine".

I have been annoyed at certain games feeling tougher and scripted that is why I now drop down to Regular when playing a team in the bottom 5 as it seems those games are tougher. I'm quite pleased I'm not great at this game because I can imagine that Top Player will be more scripted.

Go for that promotion Deco. I will be waiting for next season.

Barnsley
Full Manual
20 mins
Regular (when playing bottom 5 team)
Professional (when playing any other team)

Blackburn v Barnsley (17th v 18th)

Barnsley v Brighton (18th v 6th)

Barnsley v Burton (19th v 13th)

Sorry i haven't had much time to post again been really busy but still enjoy reading your posts.

Rock, i cant believe you have only just found out about A/D levels.
With well edited thrillers like this, who needs real football highlights anymore? :TU:

With well edited thrillers like this, who needs real football highlights anymore? :TU:
Thanks James, the only problem is that it takes longer to post the video than play the game. But I love watching over the highlights and seeing the goals again. Especially when I'm playing a team for the second time then I look back to see how the first game went. At the end of the season I will do a compilation of all the goals Barnsley have scored and post it on Amazon for £9.99 :P

I've been enjoying your posts too. I think you have done the right thing in dropping down a level. Once your team has improved you can just notch it up again.

An update about my Hudddersfield Town ML.
Currently in december of my first season.

Top of the league and 4 points adrift, but the last two games ended 0-0 (Newcastle away and Ipswich home).
Suddenly scoring seems difficult.

I have some players on loan:

CMF Davies from Everton
AMF Tozé from Guimaraes (i think, it was a Portugese team)
AMF Charly Musonda from Betis Sevilla (he is a litle gem, love playing with him).

I play 4-5-1 with two defensive midfielders, Australian Mmmoy and Davies.
Then 3 AMF's: La Parra (Dutch player) - Tozé or Ucan (a Turkish player i brought on a free transfer) and Musonda.
Kanchenga is my lone forward; he is top scorer with 22 goals, but i only have one striker in my squad.

Biggest gripe in the game: the player changing and thje fact that the refs don't give advantage.

And of course there is the scripting, but i'm getting used to it.

Also had my first peanlty since PES 2015 and watching the replay, it wasn't a penalty...but i scored with it...

Still thoroughly enjoying myself.

AS Roma vs AC Milan game day #35

Must win this game,if not,Juventus will probably win the Scudetto
Perhaps one of the toughest away game aswell,with Roma chasing a CL spot

Great video Rock, a bit tight towards the end. Looks like you still have a chance to win league.

AS Roma vs AC Milan game day #35

Must win this game,if not,Juventus will probably win the Scudetto
Perhaps one of the toughest away game aswell,with Roma chasing a CL spot

Still, not a bad result after all. Match wasn´t that easy! You are 3 points behind, if you manage to get them back, won´t you be in front? I´m thinking about your scored goals might be enough to be in front of Juventus in case you both have the same points. Also, how´s the Juventus schedule?

Olimpo dream, season 2

Settings: top player, full manual, 20 minutes.

Report on match: Olimpo - CA Talleres de Córdoba

Highlight reel (stats and standings at end)

Towards the end of this match we noticed that TAL started to increase their A/D level. We decided we simply wouldn't take it.

Played a happily uneventful 0-0 draw away before this, shots 5-6. In that match we played very defensively.

Today I had a good session. I´m keeping my 2nd place winning everything. Tight matches, but I can feel the team playing really well, they know each other now.

Played Preston north End and it wasn´t easy. Chery scored a great goal here, reall powerfull as it hits the net, goalkeeper had no chance. won the match but in a couple bad tackles they injured Polter... 10 weeks out... I really got sad about this, he was going so fine to make it the top goal scorer. He had 18 goals scored, and he was scoring on every single match... it´s over now, too sad.

Chery´s Goal

Then Ipswich Town, home match. Boy this was hard to break. They were covering their flanks very well, and I couldn´t find the way to goal... fater some time, I managed to get a run on the left flank, cross in, loose ball causes some confusion and Lobato finds the ball and nails it! From there, Ipswich made all sorts of mistakes, including a red card with penalty, and an own goal wich led to a 4-1 victory yeeey!! Also tested my new signing, Bernardeschi. He will be covering the lef flank, wen Wijnaldum leaves after his loan period. The penalty was hilarious... Brunt knowcked down Zoua like in a boxing match, I´m pretty sure he broke all his teeth. won´t be eating any meat for a couple weeks for sure...

QPR - Ipswich

Then, Nottingham Forest away. Very tough match, they sit on 4th place, ad have a great team. I went cautiously, marking Bendtner tight and trying to avoid their 4-3-3 formation. I passed the ball really well, somtehing hard to do on away matches. It felt like Nott´s players got a bit worried of my possession and they kept defending deep. Space was too tight but as soon as I got it, Lobato shoots and beats the keeper, but hits the post... Zoua steps in, heavily marked but he can reach the ball and 0-1! Needless to say, Nott attacked a bit more but my defense was focused and avoided the goal on a couple situations. Bendtner was alone at some point, and a great cross almost leads to a goal, but he lost composure and the ball got away before he could shoot. Won 0-1, but Bournemouth won´t make mistakes, they won everything too... I´m 6 points behind, 10 points ahead of Fulham and 20 points ahead of Nottingham! Still 12 matches to go, but it seems to me that 2nd place seems very close!

Still, not a bad result after all. Match wasn´t that easy! You are 3 points behind, if you manage to get them back, won´t you be in front? I´m thinking about your scored goals might be enough to be in front of Juventus in case you both have the same points. Also, how´s the Juventus schedule?
They have Napoli next game,hopefully they'll lose.
On the other hand,top four was my goal this season
Thanx

Today I had a good session. I´m keeping my 2nd place winning everything. Tight matches, but I can feel the team playing really well, they know each other now.

Played Preston north End and it wasn´t easy. Chery scored a great goal here, reall powerfull as it hits the net, goalkeeper had no chance. won the match but in a couple bad tackles they injured Polter... 10 weeks out... I really got sad about this, he was going so fine to make it the top goal scorer. He had 18 goals scored, and he was scoring on every single match... it´s over now, too sad.

Chery´s Goal

Then Ipswich Town, home match. Boy this was hard to break. They were covering their flanks very well, and I couldn´t find the way to goal... fater some time, I managed to get a run on the left flank, cross in, loose ball causes some confusion and Lobato finds the ball and nails it! From there, Ipswich made all sorts of mistakes, including a red card with penalty, and an own goal wich led to a 4-1 victory yeeey!! Also tested my new signing, Bernardeschi. He will be covering the lef flank, wen Wijnaldum leaves after his loan period. The penalty was hilarious... Brunt knowcked down Zoua like in a boxing match, I´m pretty sure he broke all his teeth. won´t be eating any meat for a couple weeks for sure...

QPR - Ipswich

Then, Nottingham Forest away. Very tough match, they sit on 4th place, ad have a great team. I went cautiously, marking Bendtner tight and trying to avoid their 4-3-3 formation. I passed the ball really well, somtehing hard to do on away matches. It felt like Nott´s players got a bit worried of my possession and they kept defending deep. Space was too tight but as soon as I got it, Lobato shoots and beats the keeper, but hits the post... Zoua steps in, heavily marked but he can reach the ball and 0-1! Needless to say, Nott attacked a bit more but my defense was focused and avoided the goal on a couple situations. Bendtner was alone at some point, and a great cross almost leads to a goal, but he lost composure and the ball got away before he could shoot. Won 0-1, but Bournemouth won´t make mistakes, they won everything too... I´m 6 points behind, 10 points ahead of Fulham and 20 points ahead of Nottingham! Still 12 matches to go, but it seems to me that 2nd place seems very close!
Lobato seems like a game changer,love his cool finish when being 1vs1 with the keeper.
Also,have to say the lightning and pitch at that night game is stunning,a bit brown/green.
Keep it up and you'll be in the PL next season.
Always rooting for a fellow XB1 player!

Olimpo dream, season 2

Towards the end of this match we noticed that TAL started to increase their A/D level. We decided we simply wouldn't take it.

Played a happily uneventful 0-0 draw away before this, shots 5-6. In that match we played very defensively.
Holy shit JB,you're starting to win,and dominating games.
Well deserved victory mate.

Played my 4th game on my alternate ML.
I play with Cittadella in Serie B,and I'm doing it on PS3, so sharing vids is not an option.
Anyway,fourth game,fourth defeat,this time vs Modena.
Not been playing PES 13 in a while,but great fun,and hard games,think I'm on proffesional.
I'll throw in a report every now and then

Failed to get promoted. . usual script . . .anyway went up to Top Player manual 20 mins and bought some good players and sold some of my regulars . . needed to freshen things up tinkered with the tactics as well. . .forgot how difficult TP was. . .way harder than professional . . .anyway drew the first match and lost the next two. . .have to say lovely games of football and I haven't got the excuse of default players. . . .after tomorrows update and reinstalling of option files I'll start a new Ml .

Failed to get promoted. . usual script . . .anyway went up to Top Player manual 20 mins and bought some good players and sold some of my regulars . . needed to freshen things up tinkered with the tactics as well. . .forgot how difficult TP was. . .way harder than professional . . .anyway drew the first match and lost the next two. . .have to say lovely games of football and I haven't got the excuse of default players. . . .after tomorrows update and reinstalling of option files I'll start a new Ml .
Restarting?
I'm into deep,but I've thought about it aswell
Sorry you didn't get promoted,but your a Serie B guy,think you really want to stay there right?
Walking around the ground in your tracksuit :)
Any ideas on which team you'll pick?

Restarting?
I'm into deep,but I've thought about it aswell
Sorry you didn't get promoted,but your a Serie B guy,think you really want to stay there right?
Walking around the ground in your tracksuit :)
Any ideas on which team you'll pick?

Ha ha ha yeh you're right Rock I am a Serie B head . . I'll stick with Cagliari.. . I've a better idea of which signings are worthwhile and which are duds .. I'm restarting because I want to put on the option files with the right teams. . . I didn't have that with this ML. Keep us posted about the run in with your Milan in Serie A. . .Top Player is tough. Btw the playoffs for promotion are heavily scripted .. . .if you get through the 2 legged quarter final you then have the 2 legged semi and then the final.

Olimpo dream, season 2

Good goal! The Olimpo dream is alive!

Chery´s Goal

QPR - Ipswich

That's a gutter that Polter is out. But it all adds to the tension. Fantastic stuff!

Lobato seems like a game changer,love his cool finish when being 1vs1 with the keeper.
Also,have to say the lightning and pitch at that night game is stunning,a bit brown/green.
Keep it up and you'll be in the PL next season.
Always rooting for a fellow XB1 player!
At last somebody likes the pitch colours! :P

Sorry I should have multiquoted :COAT:

6 matches in December :TWIST: the report is going to be massive. Might have to rethink how i do it cos it takes far too long to write... Not sure what I'll do but don't think i can sustain paragraphs on every game... Then i got a mid season report and transfer window news coming up... This ML story lark is hard work

Two more games.
Milan-Sassuolo and Genoa-Milan
A quick recap of those.
At the same time Juventus played Fiorentina at home,and Sampdoria away

Got two games left.
The cup final vs Juventus,and Pescara at home.
Juventus has Bologna at home.

6 matches in December :TWIST: the report is going to be massive. Might have to rethink how i do it cos it takes far too long to write... Not sure what I'll do but don't think i can sustain paragraphs on every game... Then i got a mid season report and transfer window news coming up... This ML story lark is hard work
Doing a good job Robbie

220px-Real_Valladolid_Logo.svg_zpsvqngpw5y.png

Real Valladolid

Blanquivioletas / Albivioletas
(Master League :: Top Player :: 10 Minutes :: Full Manual :: Club Original Lineups)

March - Bottlers!
Little bit miffed right now so ill add a proper report and media later, but safe to say our chances of making the playoffs are knackered as we cough up a 2-0 lead at Numancia (of all places) with 20 minutes to go. The 2nd goal taking the biscuit!

Not angry at the game, just myself for letting a potentially good month go down the pan.

8 to play, 11pts the gap now...

March Results
(A) 0-1 Gimnastic
(A) 2-1 Tenerife (Juan Villar) (OG)
(H) 2-0 Real Zaragoza (Jose Gomes), (Sanchon)
(A) 2-2 Numancia (Juan Villar), (Joaquin)

UPDATED LATER IN THREAD

Last edited:
220px-Real_Valladolid_Logo.svg_zpsvqngpw5y.png

Real Valladolid

Blanquivioletas / Albivioletas
(Master League :: Top Player :: 10 Minutes :: Full Manual :: Club Original Lineups)

March - Bottlers!
Little bit miffed right now so ill add a proper report and media later, but safe to say our chances of making the playoffs are knackered as we cough up a 2-0 lead at Numancia (of all places) with 20 minutes to go. The 2nd goal taking the biscuit!

Not angry at the game, just myself for letting a potentially good month go down the pan.

8 to play, 11pts the gap now...

March Results
(A) 0-1 Gimnastic
(A) 2-1 Tenerife (Juan Villar) (OG)
(H) 2-0 Real Zaragoza (Jose Gomes), (Sanchon)
(A) 2-2 Numancia (Juan Villar), (Joaquin)

Current Standings
Know the feeling,when it gets you,feels shit,I usually calm down aswell,initially I always blame the game,but sometimes I'm just shit.
Hang in there

Coppa Italia
Milan vs Juventus

Finally,I'm in a final,against Juventus,which has been fairly easy this season,one win,one draw.
Let's see how this one goes.

And later on today,the final game of the season,I've played it already,but I'll throw in a video for you tomorrow afternoon (today?)
Off from work today (tomorrow?) so have been a few hours of gaming.
And I've just installed the update.
Later!

Back
Top Bottom