The Master League adventures thread

I can't understand this . .I have a player called Rice who has a bad boy nickname . . .he's never played just has a red glowing arrow not pointing fully down . .. can't get any info on why. . .. unless he really was a naughty boy.

I want to know what that pulsing red around his arrow is too. Anyone got any ideas?

I don't but i'm showing him the door . .sitting there all red and pulsing . .fuckoff I say.

Hahaha, I like the bad boy. Flawed genius that Rice lad, just need to channel it!

Would be incredible if he lashed out or something after a tackle and that was the risk you ran by playing him. I mean, it's never happening but would be amazing.

Just spent the afternoon installing an option file only for it to be missing kits and team information etc. So annoyed as now my ML save is knackered. What OF are you guys using? All I really want is the European Leagues sorted so I can have a full Champions League/Europa League without the likes of Fineesberg taking up a place.

Just spent the afternoon installing an option file only for it to be missing kits and team information etc. So annoyed as now my ML save is knackered. What OF are you guys using? All I really want is the European Leagues sorted so I can have a full Champions League/Europa League without the likes of Fineesberg taking up a place.

The DFL file is the one you want. Especially if you want the Bundesliga and all the other CL/EL teams in the game. Thats what I was using to begin with. But then I figured its gonna be a ball ache keeping those teams uptodate because of the live updates. The only knock I have against it is the resolution of the kits, because of the amount of teams added, image space is limited, so they've had to use lower res kits to get em all in. I find WEHK's kits higher res and more clear and crisp overall. Especially the badges, sponsors and brands on the kits.

The DFL file is the one you want. Especially if you want the Bundesliga and all the other CL/EL teams in the game. Thats what I was using to begin with. But then I figured its gonna be a ball ache keeping those teams uptodate because of the live updates. The only knock I have against it is the resolution of the kits, because of the amount of teams added, image space is limited, so they've had to use lower res kits to get em all in. I find WEHK's kits higher res and more clear and crisp overall. Especially the badges, sponsors and brands on the kits.

Just tried the DFL file, had several things missing including Gladbach kits and Birmingham City bin file. I was using WEHK but got told that DFL was complete.

Just tried the DFL file, had several things missing including Gladbach kits and Birmingham City bin file. I was using WEHK but got told that DFL was complete.

Try reimporting just those teams again....

Or, check if the images for those kits did transfer to your game. If they have see if you can apply them to those teams kits yourself. Might have been a conflict between applying different files. Or an error when importing them first time round.

When I changed files, I started all over again fresh and just imported what I wanted without checking the "apply squad and player data" box for any teams.

Hahaha, I like the bad boy. Flawed genius that Rice lad, just need to channel it!

Would be incredible if he lashed out or something after a tackle and that was the risk you ran by playing him. I mean, it's never happening but would be amazing.

I can't get him to play . . .I was expecting Joey Barton or something.. . . I sold him for a few quid .. .don't know whether he was in a sulk over something I said. I probably didn't bring in a cake for his birthday . .ala Toure.

No I deleted that one took up all the space ... I have Ezro's on now in 1024 and it's grand .. .. a strip is a strip ffs.

No I deleted that one took up all the space ... I have Ezro's on now in 1024 and it's grand .. .. a strip is a strip ffs.

It is yes but 1024 kits are not as crisp as higher res and because you can tell a slight difference in the licensed kits compared to the imports (the badges, numbers and sponsors have a sheen to them) that difference is bigger between 1024 and licensed kits, than it is higher res and licensed. Any slight colour difference in the kits is also more defined. Man United's kit has a dark and light shade. So stands out more in higher res.

If you have a load of new teams added then you will have to have 1024 because of space.

But I personally dont have any new teams so I can use high res kits.

KiG7H2R.jpg

2-1 against Real and 2-2 vs Atlético were both screamers from R. Bazoer. The first one a shot outside the box when the ball was falling, into the far post with that upside down curve. Brilliant. The second one a knuckleshot from 35+ meters where the ball was going to the right but in the last moment, changed to left side. :_)

KiG7H2R.jpg

2-1 against Real and 2-2 vs Atlético were both screamers from R. Bazoer. The first one a shot outside the box when the ball was falling, into the far post with that upside down curve. Brilliant. The second one a knuckleshot from 35+ meters where the ball was going to the right but in the last moment, changed to left side. :_)

That's some impressive form! You'll be competing with Barça and the Madrid teams now surely?

That's some impressive form! You'll be competing with Barça and the Madrid teams now surely?

Second place right now, 5 points behind Barcelona. I hope to win Copa del Rey at least... Real Madrid at quarter finals was hard indeed. Sané has a up flashing arrow. My hopes are on him.

I'm still thinking about the manual thing. Maybe with a better camera... What camera for manual do you guys use?

Second place right now, 5 points behind Barcelona. I hope to win Copa del Rey at least... Real Madrid at quarter finals was hard indeed. Sané has a up flashing arrow. My hopes are on him.

I'm still thinking about the manual thing. Maybe with a better camera... What camera for manual do you guys use?

I wish you the best then! Sané should be able to do the business for you.

I'm using the 'Blimp' camera option. Used it before manual as well, I need to see as much of the pitch as possible. Hate being too close cause you miss out on so many passing opportunities and can't see players making runs.

KiG7H2R.jpg

What settings are you using? Are on manual passing and shooting and which level?

KiG7H2R.jpg

Is this on SUPERSTAR level?

What settings are you using? Are on manual passing and shooting and which level?

Professional, 15 mins, -1 speed, all manual, basic through ball.

Is this on SUPERSTAR level?

Lol no hahaha. Just professional, being trying to get the grip on full manual as it is my first time with this ^^

I wish you the best then! Sané should be able to do the business for you.

I'm using the 'Blimp' camera option. Used it before manual as well, I need to see as much of the pitch as possible. Hate being too close cause you miss out on so many passing opportunities and can't see players making runs.

Thanks mate, I'll try to get used to it ^^

You must be a great player mate.

Haha thanks mate, but I'm not that good. I still don't get used to shoot on manual... I've failed some goals that must have been goals... But I'll improve, I hope.

Don't feel obligated to use it, it's about as close to real life Nou Camp camera as the game allows I feel. I just hate being so close to the pitch that I'm relying on radar to attack.

Just played some matches, I now realise how much I use the radar and how useful it is to me. But I wanted to try new things :P

2 games in.
Sassoulo away.
Shit game,didnt create anything really,my manual passing is down the shitter for real,59%.
Had a spell where I created 5 chances in a row,post,goal line,leg,chest,couldn't score.
Ended 0-0

2nd game Roma away
Didn't have a chance got beat 3-0, mainly because my passing is shit,and not one single freekick my way until the 84th minute,everything was a 10th of a second off,passing,timing,running,shooting.
So fucking pissed off now.
Got two more games in Serie A left,plus the cup final vs Inter left.
And discovered that Jesé is out for 11 weeks to.
Read over in the other thread about no inj?
This is my sixth...

Last edited:
Finally ended this season.
Between hating it and smashing my Xbox up,and adoring it.
Anyway,vacation for me now.
Lost to Palermo at home 1-0,pen for them
Then the cup final,lost to Inter 2-0
That made it 4 games without scoring.
Last game vs Atalanta and I won 2-0.
Also ended up with another 11 week inj in my last game.
That's 7 for the season.
Think I honestly hate this game right now,can't stop playing it though

Finished 6th on 67 pts which means EL next year.
Top scorer on 8th goals,rubbish.
Taking a long break from this
Which means a few hours I guess...

Last edited:
Starting season two
Changes I've made so far,going from -1 to 0 game speed.
Game just plays better there,I'll get use to the pace I'll guess.
Brought in two players so far.
Isco,CM from Real Madrid for €38 m,and Rabiot also Cm from PSG for €15,8 m
Sold Lapadula to Genoa €11,3 m and Brozovic to St Etienne for €12,6
Looking to get one more player in,a RM

First game,and first title.
Super cup vs Inter,and I beat those bastards 2-0
Thanks to the new game speed my players respond a shitload faster.
And was able to controll the defence quite well,even if they came close a number of times,Donnarumma and the post kept me in
Scored 1-0 on a corner,came running and headed to the ground,Gk no chance.
2-0 came on a cross that Honda got a toe on,GK made a great save with the foot,straight out to my striker who chested it and struck it on volley for 2-0
They came very close in the end,post and crossbar.
But the cup is mine baby

Starting season two
Changes I've made so far,going from -1 to 0 game speed.
Game just plays better there,I'll get use to the pace I'll guess.
Brought in two players so far.
Isco,CM from Real Madrid for €38 m,and Rabiot also Cm from PSG for €15,8 m
Sold Lapadula to Genoa €11,3 m and Brozovic to St Etienne for €12,6
Looking to get one more player in,a RM

First game,and first title.
Super cup vs Inter,and I beat those bastards 2-0
Thanks to the new game speed my players respond a shitload faster.
And was able to controll the defence quite well,even if they came close a number of times,Donnarumma and the post kept me in
Scored 1-0 on a corner,came running and headed to the ground,Gk no chance.
2-0 came on a cross that Honda got a toe on,GK made a great save with the foot,straight out to my striker who chested it and struck it on volley for 2-0
They came very close in the end,post and crossbar.
But the cup is mine baby

Well done Rock im gonna switch to o tomorrow

guyz suggest me to select team in new ML... right now i am playing with derby country 2nd season in epl.. i am thinking of 2nd ML which lower div/default team u guyz suggest with any ideas would be great..

guyz suggest me to select team in new ML... right now i am playing with derby country 2nd season in epl.. i am thinking of 2nd ML which lower div/default team u guyz suggest with any ideas would be great..

Rayo Vallecano in the Spanish Second Division. Have a really small fanbase and a history of playing risky attacking football that ultimately got them relegated last season. Plus, they're a Madrid team so you could try and build them to be better than Real and Atletico.

Back
Top Bottom