The Master League adventures thread

Guys who play ML regulary. Is the player form contextual or random? Who get high rating at a game will sustain or have increased form next time? Who doesnt play will have poor form? Can i boost the player form with training but in the same time impact the fatigue making the player more injury prone like in old PES games?

thanks

Getting a bit bored with my Atletico save, decided to start a Milan save, with a challenge. I set a rule, I can only buy Italian players, and any non Italian players must be sold.

So far, I've only bought up a young Italian lad from the Youth Team, and Ely and Luiz Adriano have left.

Results wise, we handed Juventus their arse, beating them 2-1 in the Supercoppa, Mbaye Niang with a bullet header from a corner, while Mattia De Sciglio cut in from the right wing, before hammering the ball into the Buffon's near post. We've also beat Bologna 2-0.

OyRUHy2.jpg

Felipe Anderson, Rabiot, Renato and Sergi Roberto are on loan with buy options all around 20 / 15 millions. I'll have to sell someone to buy them all... I'm looking forward to Anderson and Renato Sanches; the first one has scored some great goals (1-0 win against Barcelona, he scored :D). Bazoer was the most expensive as I was at deadline, but I had plenty of money to buy (not so much salary). The 'LI' is Badstuber; I know he's really slow, but he'll do well to maintain possession I think.

So winter transfer window left me with this. I hope we can get to Champions League. And if you play against Villarreal, be careful with Bakambu. Damn... he's fast.

We're sitting at third behind Madrid and Barcelona. I hope this transformations will be less strong on future transfer windows, so Team Spirit doesn't fall.

OyRUHy2.jpg

Felipe Anderson, Rabiot, Renato and Sergi Roberto are on loan with buy options all around 20 / 15 millions. I'll have to sell someone to buy them all... I'm looking forward to Anderson and Renato Sanches; the first one has scored some great goals (1-0 win against Barcelona, he scored :D). Bazoer was the most expensive as I was at deadline, but I had plenty of money to buy (not so much salary). The 'LI' is Badstuber; I know he's really slow, but he'll do well to maintain possession I think.

So winter transfer window left me with this. I hope we can get to Champions League. And if you play against Villarreal, be careful with Bakambu. Damn... he's fast.

We're sitting at third behind Madrid and Barcelona. I hope this transformations will be less strong on future transfer windows, so Team Spirit doesn't fall.

That's a very strong side, Julian Weigl is an excellent pick up. One of my favourite players.

Another poor session of games for me. Things are looking bleak for Spezia Calcio.

(A) Hellas Verona 0-2
We were down by two at half time. First goal was a poor pass from my centre half whilst trying to build from deep, poor goal to give away. Second was from a corner. Good cross, better header. Pressing in the second half and had some good half chances, lacked cutting edge.

(H) Ternana Calcio 0-2
Scorless at the half. We were creating some good chances and looked threatening when we went forward. Shaky at the back, as is my unintended style. Goals in the 85' and 89' minutes killed us off. Was really upset with this result as I felt we'd dominated and gave away two cheap goals on the counter. Failed to take our chances, got punished.

(A) S.P.A.L 1-1 (67' Piu)
Losing by a single goal at half time. A wonderful stroke of fate as Granoche who I'd sold to S.P.A.L decided he wanted to prove me wrong and scored the opener for them. Typical. We equalised through Pie who gobbled up a rebound after their goalkeeper was forced into a good save. Thoroughly deserved it as we were all over them. I thought I could snatch the win late on - it wasn't to be.

Serie B Standing: 17th (1W/3D/3L) 9GF, 14GA

Up next: Inter Milan over two legs in the TIM Cup. Saw that on the schedule and thought NOPE, hopefully I can feel inspired when I next get on to play and cause an upset. Highly unlikely on current form.

Another poor session of games for me. Things are looking bleak for Spezia Calcio.

(A) Hellas Verona 0-2
We were down by two at half time. First goal was a poor pass from my centre half whilst trying to build from deep, poor goal to give away. Second was from a corner. Good cross, better header. Pressing in the second half and had some good half chances, lacked cutting edge.

(H) Ternana Calcio 0-2
Scorless at the half. We were creating some good chances and looked threatening when we went forward. Shaky at the back, as is my unintended style. Goals in the 85' and 89' minutes killed us off. Was really upset with this result as I felt we'd dominated and gave away two cheap goals on the counter. Failed to take our chances, got punished.

Losing by a single goal at half time. A wonderful stroke of fate as Granoche who I'd sold to S.P.A.L decided he wanted to prove me wrong and scored the opener for them. Typical. We equalised through Pie who gobbled up a rebound after their goalkeeper was forced into a good save. Thoroughly deserved it as we were all over them. I thought I could snatch the win late on - it wasn't to be.

Serie B Standing: 17th (1W/3D/3L) 9GF, 14G
Up next: Inter Milan over two legs in the TIM Cup. Saw that on the schedule and thought NOPE, hopefully I can feel inspired when I next get on to play and cause an upset. Highly unlikely on current form.

Don't give up yet . .. just be patient . .. I'm rock bottom all season and only won after 8 games . . .it's designed to frustrate you a bit so you appreciate it when you start playing well.

Getting a bit bored with my Atletico save, decided to start a Milan save, with a challenge. I set a rule, I can only buy Italian players, and any non Italian players must be sold.

So far, I've only bought up a young Italian lad from the Youth Team, and Ely and Luiz Adriano have left.

Results wise, we handed Juventus their arse, beating them 2-1 in the Supercoppa, Mbaye Niang with a bullet header from a corner, while Mattia De Sciglio cut in from the right wing, before hammering the ball into the Buffon's near post. We've also beat Bologna 2-0.

I try to get mainly Italian players as well ,especially young players . . .I've already picked up a few . .gives it more authenticity.

Don't give up yet . .. just be patient . .. I'm rock bottom all season and only won after 8 games . . .it's designed to frustrate you a bit so you appreciate it when you start playing well.

Oh there's enough positives for me whilst I'm playing to keep going, it's like I'm almost at a level that's ready to win a few games but not quite. Plus, everyone loves a challenge right?

(A) Hellas Verona 0-2

(H) Ternana Calcio 0-2

Serie B Standing: 17th (1W/3D/3L) 9GF, 14GA

Rough patch mate.
Funny thing is I usually play better vs better teams,it's the shit ones I struggle with.

I try to get mainly Italian players as well ,especially young players . . .I've already picked up a few . .gives it more authenticity.
I'll only go for Italian players born in Milan,ages 17-21 with brown hair and blue eyes.
So keep up if you want to keep it real boys:)
Also only players that listens to Black Sabbath,the Ozzie years of course

I'll only go for Italian players born in Milan,ages 17-21 with brown hair and blue eyes.
So keep up if you want to keep it real boys:)
Also only players that listens to Black Sabbath,the Ozzie years of course

You're talking about an Italian version of The Boys from Brazil .. . .. My Mothers not receiving today .. . . .what? .. . .We're not at home you arse.

You're talking about an Italian version of The Boys from Brazil .. . .. My Mothers not receiving today .. . . .what? .. . .We're not at home you arse.
Ha ha,nah,I'm mixing it up,try not to buy players over what Milan normally would do,and not trying for players who would not sign irl either

Milan vs inter.
Yes sir,it's on.
They didn't let me out of my own half,and tackled the living daylight out of me first 30 m
Started to get more and more of the game,not many chances either way.
Late 2nd,yellow cards started to come in,7 the last fifteen,5 for inter and 2 for me.
Game ended 0-0
Even Steven in the end.

2nd game,Deco's old team,Udinese.
Same story,they came out running,I had a hard time creating and setting up any chances.
Worked my way into it,and got really close a few times mid 1st.
Then in the 40th,ball played in,just outside the box,Montolivo flicked it with his heel to my striker who absolutely destroyed the ball,GK stood there watching and 1-0 me

2nd half controlled the game,they lost it,throughball and of to the races for 2-0
Game ended that way.
5th now,3 pts up to a CL spot,7 pts down to the last EL spot.
Think I need to set up my team more conservatively at starts of games,and slowly work my way in with my offensive strategy,feel that teams just have to much possesion at start.

Its really neat watching your younger players "dramatically improve" after each game you play them. I signed Rashford with the intention of bringing him on late on in games. But after scoring in one or two of them coming off the bench, his form is flashing and he's become basically undroppable and unplayable. I think he's got 10 goals in 4 matches or something really silly like that. Couple of hattricks in there.

I'm halfway through the first season with Arsenal and haven't had a single injury yet. Are there even injuries in this game or have I missed to activate it somewhere in the settings??

Yesterday's 5 defeats 1 win, led to tonight's 5 wins 1 loss.

No controller smashing, right back in the mix, 3rd in Serie B.

So in one of those games I'm 3-0 down nick 2 in last 5 mins before half time and end up winning 5-3.

Next game I'm 3-0 up, pegged back to 3-3, and I'm thinking here we go, triple substitution later and one sub crosses to another to score, then I grab another. 5-3 again. Followed it up with a lovely 1-0 and 2-0 and it's now January.

Any decent cheap kids or just usual go off knowledge? Thinking of spending the bulk of my funds (3.8mil euros) on axel tuanzebe, young United cb rated at 70 but if it's accurate will be a brilliant player in real life.

I'm halfway through the first season with Arsenal and haven't had a single injury yet. Are there even injuries in this game or have I missed to activate it somewhere in the settings??

I have started a juventus campaign on max difficulty, played 3 games where alex sandro scored 2 goals (3-5-2 he is the left winger), first one a beatiful shot just inside the box on the top corner (manual shot) and another beauty where he converged in the center to get a incredibly heal pass from higuan (i set the attacking option where wingers go in the middle)...now he was by far the best player in my team and boom....got a message he injured hilmself and he'll be back late november....so yes, injury happened!

Juve lost to milan 2-1 in extra time the supercoppa, then in 5 league games i got 1 vitory, 2 draws 2 defeats. Max difficulty is really tough for me even with juve, AI can be really lethal, but i had a great time. CL first game was against atletico...they went up 1-0 and then they missed 3-4 goals...somehow i managed to come back with 2 counters where dani alves put 2 nice crosses for higuan first (header) and then hernanes with a beatiful volley. Couldn't believe i won that game...

Anyway my way of playing: i use the autosubs so i never pause the game, i actually like to see what subs the game makes and how they change my formation in case i am winning or losing...gives that unpredictable factor that i love!!!

I still have to learn how to master dribbling and free kicks, but so far i had a lot of fun. I missed playnig coop with friends though, i wish there was an option for a masterleague coop on line.

So i decided to start a league rather than ML whilst i get used to the game.

Started with utd of course, losing community shield on pens. Then I start the season, league form 3 draws, 1 win and playing Liverpool who are top - winning every game.

At this point i realised i needed to delve into tactics more and really went to town on the fluid formations. Liverpool game comes and I'm 4-0 up after 45 mins. Incredible change of fortunes after drawing so many games both league and cup. It finished 4-1 but lead to a 5 game winning streak.

So full of confidence, I come up against Swansea. Got a few players who had played several games in a row so gave a few a rest...4-0 DOWN at half time. I'm thinking wtf is going on here. Llorente was dropping short in between my CBs and DM and causing all sorts of issues linking up play. So i had Carrick man mark him and it left llorente totally isolated. Carrick was winning everything. Second half and I brought the big guns on, bringing it back to 4-4 in the last min with a goal I've never seen the like of in PES.

I've never had a keeper not win it when coming out for a cross like that. Admittedly i haven't played a PES game for longer than a month since 2014.

Incredible game though and one i absolutely had to change my set up for to stop the riot. Loving how each game feels different, something that FIFA is badly missing.

Apologies for that not being Ml talk but close enough right?

There's an OF now complete that will give me a completely full Uefa Champions League and Europa League so a restart of ML is in order. Do I roll in Serie B again or do I try and resurrect my home town team of Blackburn?

I'm leaning towards Blackburn, but any advice or suggestions are welcome!

So i decided to start a league rather than ML whilst i get used to the game.

Started with utd of course, losing community shield on pens. Then I start the season, league form 3 draws, 1 win and playing Liverpool who are top - winning every game.

At this point i realised i needed to delve into tactics more and really went to town on the fluid formations. Liverpool game comes and I'm 4-0 up after 45 mins. Incredible change of fortunes after drawing so many games both league and cup. It finished 4-1 but lead to a 5 game winning streak.

So full of confidence, I come up against Swansea. Got a few players who had played several games in a row so gave a few a rest...4-0 DOWN at half time. I'm thinking wtf is going on here. Llorente was dropping short in between my CBs and DM and causing all sorts of issues linking up play. So i had Carrick man mark him and it left llorente totally isolated. Carrick was winning everything. Second half and I brought the big guns on, bringing it back to 4-4 in the last min with a goal I've never seen the like of in PES.

I've never had a keeper not win it when coming out for a cross like that. Admittedly i haven't played a PES game for longer than a month since 2014.

Incredible game though and one i absolutely had to change my set up for to stop the riot. Loving how each game feels different, something that FIFA is badly missing.

Apologies for that not being Ml talk but close enough right?

No you're banned for life lol.

Played 5 matches since my groundbreaking first win.. . .ended up a mixed bag a 2-2 draw with Ascoli but should have won came back from 1 down to lead 2-1 with an odd goal . . a floating cross to the edge of the box and my player barely nodded it and the keeper looked wrongfooted and scrambled across to try get it and it trickled in.. .anyhoo after that Verona hammered me 3-0 ... . and then I managed to beat Ternana 2-1 . .. . .then a 0-0 with Spal.

After that I was hammered in a derby match by Vercelli 3-1 and finally Perugia beat me 1-0 .. .. .it's a learning process . .get there eventually.

I can't understand this . .I have a player called Rice who has a bad boy nickname . . .he's never played just has a red glowing arrow not pointing fully down . .. can't get any info on why. . .. unless he really was a naughty boy.

i have done probably the best possession base formation in pes 2017 more attack more possession than any other foramtion its totally dominating..
so start with like this 4-3-3 fluid kick off,in poss just assign the kick off formation and out poss assign the kick off formation again done.. Now you have to to manually..
so starts with the in possession 2cb with rb lb,1cm,2 attacking mf,2 wide wingers and 1cf
out possession same back 4 with 3cm 2wingers and a cf
attk inst-- possession,short pass,support level 7,flexible,in the middle
def inst-- aggressive,defensive line 8, compactness 4,pressing middle
tactics attacking-- false back,false 9
tactics defensive-- gegenpress,counter target
players-- 1cb with good passing,left back and right back taller than 175cm, cm with good defensive stats and passing, attacking midfielder 1 should be like creative midfielder with great passing and body control and other 1 should be more power speed passing and taller than 180cm, wingers right one with good crossing ability and left one with good dribble with finishing because of cut inside, cf players type messi,aguero,dybala,sanchez with good dribble agility and passing..
try if you like possession base football and dominate the game you will love it.. i am in great run with this formation so much options..

Back
Top Bottom