The Euro 2020 Thread

It's gotta be some sort of Corona screening and e ticket gate as well right?
Insane
I would have thought so. What these louts don't realise is England doesn't want or need your support. They should have "proper" security on there. Like smash your phone and "oops you slipped" type security.

I would have thought so. What these louts don't realise is England doesn't want or need your support. They should have "proper" security on there. Like smash your phone and "oops you slipped" type security.
Yeah I agree.
Not the lot I'd associate with you guys.
Best of luck tonight

@rockstrongo Just trying to remember. The actual turnstile entrances are all narrow and further on so I can't see anyone ticketless getting inside.

No doubt it will all kick off later, if we lose they'll look for Italian stuff to smash up , if we win they'll kick off with the police instead.

@rockstrongo Just trying to remember. The actual turnstile entrances are all narrow and further on so I can't see anyone ticketless getting inside.

No doubt it will all kick off later, if we lose they'll look for Italian stuff to smash up , if we win they'll kick off with the police instead.
Yeah,it's so fucking sad.
Thought these guys had learned their lesson by now

I just can't comprehend it. I've followed Aberdeen and Scotland home and abroad, taking on astonishing amounts of alcohol, and I don't understand where those thoughts and actions come from. Why the fuck are they so angry?! I can kind of understand people trying to sneak in on the sly, but battering in, damaging people and property? Baffled. A different breed.

Here we go. The streets are deserted but yet their noisey.

It's surreal. This may never come about for a long time although there's no reason why they can't with this team. I've enjoyed this cup final feeling a couple of times over the last 5 years with Liverpool but you feel like your in a minority as it's a domestic situation.

But with this and a nation united with a common ambition, its a special feeling that will come to an end and back to normality Monday morning.

Yes here arse holes that will spoil it, whether we win or lose, there always will but we can't allow that to make us feel guilty about enjoying our first final in our lifetime and to enjoy it with those that are present with us.

Good luck to all of us tonight, and embrace the anxiety!

I just can't comprehend it. I've followed Aberdeen and Scotland home and abroad, taking on astonishing amounts of alcohol, and I don't understand where those thoughts and actions come from. Why the fuck are they so angry?! I can kind of understand people trying to sneak in on the sly, but battering in, damaging people and property? Baffled. A different breed.
There is a permanent anger, and bitterness, in the English fans. You hear it when the team dares to be drawing, or losing, at the end of a half. Booing their own players. Only perfection will do. Because Churchill and bulldogs or some such bullshit.

It pervades at a club level, too. I remember being at an Everton game at Goodison Park when the fans around me were on their own players' backs from the start, giving them so much abuse - and they were ahead for practically the entire game...

The throwing glass bottles around afterwards and beating each other up - to be blunt, I can only imagine the dickheads doing that had a pretty undisciplined, shitty upbringing. Combine that with a belief that, somehow, you're better than everyone else, and it's a hell of a (Molotov) cocktail.

I fear what will happen in London if England lose tonight. I fear what will happen if we WIN...

Hopefully the non-ticketed ones that show up at the gates will get a proper scolding, and a night in jail so they miss the match.

I'm not saying that they'd need some common sense beaten into them with batons but I'm thinking it. If this makes me a bad person, sorry but not sorry. I've been attending Heaven knows how many AC Milan matches, I've been attending Heaven knows how many volleyball matches, I've seen our National team, I've seen basketball matches... And never ever thought of doing anything like that or anything even close. This kind of people need to learn things the hard way.

Last edited:
Need the same start to the second half, started sitting back way too deep and it's asking for trouble. What a fantastic season and tournament Luke Shaw has had.

Why isn't there a match between the UERO & copa America winners?
I mean it's not like it couldn't fit in the schedule or something : P

Back
Top Bottom