The Euro 2020 Thread

Seriously man .. this Enrico Chiesa is on fire!!!

But seriously where is the trackback from Spain? :BRICK:

Not over yet 'til fat lady sing, let's go .. Pedri to score !!!

I refuse to believe the Italians can't be penetrated

Italy 3.0? which bet company is this?
Granted I only checked it yesterday, but pretty sure from memory Italy was like early 2.XX
That is a big jump to 3.00 :BLINK:
Lol dud. Gamblers are something else. I checked to give you a screenshot (to answer your question, it is was offered in greek bet sites. Not sure if you can play (bet) with non-Greek IP)

BUT just after the Kieza goal, Italy collapsed to 2.20 in most sites!!!! While England is still 2.60

So i achieved to find an old one!
bet.jpg

@PotatoCouch now it is like this
bet2.jpg

Seriously man .. this Enrico Chiesa is on fire!!!

But seriously where is the trackback from Spain? :BRICK:

Not over yet 'til fat lady sing, let's go .. Pedri to score !!!

I refuse to believe the Italians can't be penetrated
on the other hand...
I recognize this way too well, this is me playing pes.

edit
Nevermind :)

on the other hand...
I recognize this way too well, this is me playing pes.
LOL ... sometimes I do this too
First thing I do when the match start, press the Up bottom twice .. Total Attacking hahaha
GUNG HO, boys !!!
And CPU (being Legend) score ! :LMAO:

Then after few attempts not being able to score, from approx. 70th minutes, we can see players limping (zero stamina) like Spain right now LOL

What a brilliant game. Spain probably just about deserved it on the night but I think Italy deserve to be in the final based on their whole tournament.

If England doesn't win,despite being at home with minimal travel,and a good team,and hardly any away fans,then they should be considered a bust!

Can't disagree with that. Got on the right side of the draw, haven't had any extra time, one bit of travel and only to Italy then. Denmark had a 4500 mile round trip to play in 30+ degrees and if we make the final our opponents have just had extra time. If Carlsberg did draws... oh hang on they're Danish. Shit. It's a trap!

What a brilliant game. Spain probably just about deserved it on the night but I think Italy deserve to be in the final based on their whole tournament.

Can't disagree with that. Got on the right side of the draw, haven't had any extra time, one bit of travel and only to Italy then. Denmark had a 4500 mile round trip to play in 30+ degrees and if we make the final our opponents have just had extra time. If Carlsberg did draws... oh hang on they're Danish. Shit. It's a trap!
Ha ha.
I think you'll win in the end,Vs Italy,that's a tough one to crack.
Spain tried (my god how good they were) and failed.

Just wrote a thing on Giorgio Chellini.
Wanna have a few with Italy- Giorgio,at the same time drown Juventus-Giorgio.

What a leader,did you see the terrifying look on Alba when the stood next to each other?
Chellini giving him a love tap on the chin

Loved that! Can imagine him as a Roman Centurion :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom