The Euro 2020 Thread

Surely though Rocko, it's about football innit? Fuck the politics ;)
Not political,just two very boring countries with not much to offer for me,Belgium is probably the most boring country I've been to,so it's more of my personal experience of these two

Can't support neither Belgium or Switzerland,two of Europe's most beige country's.
Famous for?
Fuck em both.
like what!?
already hinted on the choco! ever had toblerone or any other swiss chocolate?! what about the landscape?! what about cheese fondue!? what about those nice watches?! the alps, skying, wintersport?! a swiss army knife anyone?!
belgium?! what about belgien fries, or like the brits say, chips! what about belgium beer (ever had any leffe)!? what about belgium chocolate?! it is the country where the saxophone was invented dude!! :D

its really not that bad! trust me! ;)

like what!?
already hinted on the choco! ever had toblerone or any other swiss chocolate?! what about the landscape?! what about cheese fondue!? what about those nice watches?! the alps, skying, wintersport?! a swiss army knife anyone?!
belgium?! what about belgien fries, or like the brits say, chips! what about belgium beer (ever had any leffe)!? what about belgium chocolate?! it is the country where the saxophone was invented dude!! :D

its really not that bad! trust me! ;)
Been there,it's shite!
Good beer though,but that's not uncommon in most countries.
Saxophone is the fucking seagull of instruments annoying as fuck.
Nah I rather see Spain and Italy through

Been there,it's shite!
Good beer though,but that's not uncommon in most countries.
Saxophone is the fucking seagull of instruments annoying as fuck.
Nah I rather see Spain and Italy through
ok!
i like a good sax!

Spain and Italy will make it anyway... so... ;)

Not political,just two very boring countries with not much to offer for me,Belgium is probably the most boring country I've been to,so it's more of my personal experience of these two
So is that not more reason for these poor people who have been subjected to a boring life. To at least be lifted by a great sporting triumph? ;)

So on a more serious note.
Xhaka is missing today.
And what about KDB,is he playing?
Didn't look that promising when he walked out Vs Portugal.

Don't think there's any big names missing in either opponents.

So on a more serious note.
Xhaka is missing today.
And what about KDB,is he playing?
Didn't look that promising when he walked out Vs Portugal.

Don't think there's any big names missing in either opponents.
KDB and Hazard's appearence isnt a given at the moment! still both suffer from minor injuries. lets see...
a german ref will run the match btw.! ;)

I want Switzerland and Italy to win. Italy are just cool as fuck, and I still can't bring myself to like Spain. Tiki-taka is still too fresh in the memory.

I expect Spain and Italy to win.

I want Switzerland and Italy to win. Italy are just cool as fuck, and I still can't bring myself to like Spain. Tiki-taka is still too fresh in the memory.

I expect Spain and Italy to win.
Also the story of the old brothers Vialli and Mancini.
Vialli got called in to the squad to assist his old partner Mancini,even though he was battling cancer.
Those two love each other dearly.

This one specific horn, I kept thinking there was a near car accident outside!

Back
Top Bottom