The Euro 2020 Thread

ATM this has either 1-0 or 0-0 ET written all over it, and can someone please explain, why we use diddy Sterling as the target man in a frree kick? it was laughable seeing him aimlessly jump against the big centre backs.

Southgate please just go for it. Two wing backs, one cross (and our best chance) in 45 minutes.

Hope the Swedes make it easy on themselves.
Pretty interested to see the english deal with a 4-4-2 and some passion.

I am so fxxxing pissed! Never say those words lightly but I’m very upset!
What a letdown by my German team! That’s all I can say right now.
We lost it for England. ^^ unnecessary bs!

Congrats to the Brits for advancing, not for being the better team but taking the opportunities offered! I just can’t understand how we’ve been sooo bad.... ^^

Maybe I have to sleep over it...

Bear hug to all of you! Fair and square. That’s football I guess.

Still I’m pxxxxx 😤

Coff..told you...coff .. Sterling..coff
I did say six yard tap ins :LOL: To be fair he did start the move though. He almost got the assist for Muller too :LOL:

Apologies to the neutrals for all the excitement in that game, hope your pulse rate didn't go too high. :D

That's one of the poorest German teams I've seen in years I think. Can't believe Muller missed that chance as well. Couple of good saves from Pickford but Germany offered very little really, well to be fair neither did we, but we took our chances. Just hope the team doesn't get carried away by this and think they are in the final now. No doubt the press will.

I'll happily take the win but it's very, dare I say, 2004 Greece-like in approach? Which is a shame given the attacking talent at our disposal.

Right, enjoyed the result if not the game so much, now for an entertaining 4-3 Sweden win.

Back
Top Bottom