The Euro 2020 Thread

For me that was the game of the Tournament. I wish England played like the Swiss. Even when they went 3-1 behind they showed fantastic team spirit and character. That was a football match. Well pleased for Shakiri as well :D

Yeah. The problem of all these results is those thoughts creeping in that, hmm, this is now wide open if we can just beat Germany. Probably a spectacular 4-0 win followed by a loss to Ukraine/Sweden would be our most likely route!:LOL:

yeah but we have one of the best france team since a long time it's sad for benzema too
Get it,think it was due to a very special season,you have tons of superstars playing lots off games in their clubs being worn out,smaller nation's don't,I think it shows.
You'll bounce back next year (if it's 22the WC is played)

This is one of the biggest upsets in a long time, France had a really good team and I expected them to make the finals

Last edited:
For me that was the game of the Tournament. I wish England played like the Swiss. Even when they went 3-1 behind they showed fantastic team spirit and character. That was a football match. Well pleased for Shakiri as well :D
Did he play?
Didn't see him [short people joke inserted here]
Me too.
Like him

I bet Arsenal fans are now seeing why they signed Xhaka too, despite never seeing that particular Xhaka in an Arsenal shirt!. Mind you France didn't press them at all until the final third, he had all day to pass and his passing is his strong point given time.

Yeah. The problem of all these results is those thoughts creeping in that, hmm, this is now wide open if we can just beat Germany. Probably a spectacular 4-0 win followed by a loss to Ukraine/Sweden would be our most likely route!:LOL:
Do you know what Matt, the same shit keeps going around my head, before i have a word with myself and tell myself to behave. :LOL:

But yeah i am with you there, if we did the unthinkable and won tomorrow, we would lose the next one. :FAIL:

I bet Arsenal fans are now seeing why they signed Xhaka too, despite never seeing that particular Xhaka in an Arsenal shirt!. Mind you France didn't press them at all until the final third, he had all day to pass and his passing is his strong point given time.
Also never seing this platinum-gold crazy hair style!! :) :D

Additionally, what meals does Shaquiri consume, he is more bulky than I remember...

Back
Top Bottom