The Euro 2020 Thread

Pogba is the embodiment of the typical online pvp idiot. He scores a goal once a year without any performance and he goes off like that, what a tool.

Nice goal but damn man...have some selfrespect (too).

I hope the Swiss go through bc of this soley.
I thought exactly the same. Awesome, fantastic goal, but very stupid celebration. Doing different stupid dances for 3 mimutes, and narcissistic moves, like selfadmire etc.
Basically first time I saw a footballer doing 5 different celebrations for 1 goal.
Shame cause the goal was a true gem.

I thought exactly the same. Awesome, fantastic goal, but very stupid celebration. Doing different stupid dances for 3 mimutes, and narcissistic moves, like selfadmire etc.
Basically first time I saw a footballer doing 5 different celebrations for 1 goal.
I think you'll be able to buy those on Fifa 22 pretty soon after release

And he supposed to save MU at one point, he supposed to captain the team.
It seems like Roy Kean was right about him all along. The guys is 99 when it comes to passing and a 99 long ranger but every other stat is 10 and mentality is 1.

Back
Top Bottom