The Euro 2020 Thread

True, that...

Now I'm hoping England v Germany is a nice quiet game :LOL: It never is though @PRO_TOO is it!? :D Going to be a stressful evening probably for both of us!

@rockstrongo I think it might be another cracker because surely both teams will be thinking they can win it, won't they? Plus Sweden with Kulusevski and Isak look much more potent should they both start.

For YEARS I always criticised the Swiss for being "boring", and "making up the numbers", and Seferovic "Couldn't score to save his life..."

HOW WRONG I WAS.

A lot of credit to both the team and Seferovic.

The last 15-16 months have been stressful for all.... but football has help significantly in these times, even when the ESL was proposed, the solidarity between rivals was unmatched. Fans have had to use their ingenuity in these times, as matches continued to be played behind closed doors.

Since the start of the EURO's, we've had fans back, and today, I (personally) witnessed probably the most dramatic day in tournament history (of ANY tournament), high-scoring thrillers, last-gasp equalisers, one of the biggest shocks in EURO history and it served as reminder why football can bring us so much emotions.

Now I'm hoping England v Germany is a nice quiet game :LOL: It never is though @PRO_TOO is it!? :D Going to be a stressful evening probably for both of us!

@rockstrongo I think it might be another cracker because surely both teams will be thinking they can win it, won't they? Plus Sweden with Kulusevski and Isak look much more potent should they both start.
Yeah,I think both teams have firepower up front for a fun game.
And leaking from the Swedish camp says it's Kulusevski/Isak up front.
Obviously ENG v GER will be fun regardless of result (for me) classic game

I get that,still reigning world champions though.
You've won three titles the past 10 championship's (5 WC/5 EC)
I'd still have my head up high if I was french
yeah but we have one of the best france team since a long time it's sad for benzema too

Back
Top Bottom