The Euro 2020 Thread

I now have to ask myself whether Ukraine vs Sweden is worth seven hours in a car and two hours waiting in a stadium with no refreshments on sale.

I'm asking myself if that's even worth watching on TV lol
Nah just taking the p*ss but still hardly the most exciting game of the lot

Poland desperately unlucky, they need to find alternatives to Lewandowski. I didn't help that Milik and Piątek withdrew through injury.

Spain vs Croatia should be very exciting, after both teams rediscovered their form after slow starts.

So looking ahead,we get The Ukraine.

England gets either France/Germany/Portugal right?
Ouch!
And a possible win makes it Swe - Eng ,feels like we're playing England every god damn time

So looking ahead,we get The Ukraine.

England gets either France/Germany/Portugal right?
Ouch!
And a possible win makes it Swe - Eng ,feels like we're playing England every god damn time

I think it's some kind of law that we play Sweden in a tournament! Usually a hell of a struggle too. We might have the small matter of winning the last 16 game first though! Of course it could be Hungary yet, who knows, North Macedonia beat Germany so why not. Shame it's not in Budapest though.

Can your game change depending on who comes third in Group F changing the order of qualifying teams or is Ukraine certain now?

I think it's some kind of law that we play Sweden in a tournament! Usually a hell of a struggle too. We might have the small matter of winning the last 16 game first though! Of course it could be Hungary yet, who knows, North Macedonia beat Germany so why not. Shame it's not in Budapest though.
Yeah you have the upper hand the past 10 years I think.
I'm not going to jinx anything or be political,but I rather see Germany through tbh.
Mainly because I like Germany/German football.
It's been a good tournament so far.

Croatia and Spain being crap,suddenly they get back in shape.
And I'm pretty sure that Poland would be through if they played their first two game's like they did tonight's.

They should abolish Wembley and just host the final in Hungary for the full capacity. Screw it, hold the entire knockout stages in Hungary.

I'm not looking forward to seeing all those empty red seats on my TV at Wembley, all things considered given the reason, It's still an eyesore to see patches of empty seats for such an occasion.

Have to say for me Hungary have been the team of the group stages in terms of performance. In the group of death, no chance and pulled out three excellent performances so far. Only lost to Portugal really late on, drew with France and now this so far? Unbelievable stuff. Love the way they counter attack in numbers every time.

Back
Top Bottom