The England Topic

fu*kin wanker why arent we through ???????????.

what was wrong with campbells goal ???????

this is a discrace, well done to portugal going through by cheating, u fuc*ing wankers, cheating bastards

metallica said:
fu*kin wanker why arent we through ???????????.

what was wrong with campbells goal ???????

this is a discrace, well done to portugal going through by cheating, u fuc*ing wankers, cheating bastards

dont blame portugal they deserved to win

blame the cheating swiss cunt with the whistle

end of story

personally I think England were out of their depth, like against the French. Seems they come out of their shell against lesser sides though.

cigol said:
personally I think England were out of their depth, like against the French. Seems they come out of their shell against lesser sides though.

What the f*ck are you on about!? Shut up! :x

What I'm trying to say is that Portugal were the better side and England were lucky to have even stretched the game to a penalty shoot out.

Same goes for against the French, although Ledley was convincing with Campbell, and the forwards for France lacked any bite - but the midfield battle like with Portugal was well and truly won.

Portugal played even better than France and deserved the win :)

And no I won't shut up, as I'm actually attempting to contribute something to the forum as opposed to your heated and offensive comments.

LMAO, im glad you like them. Look mate you can have your opinions if you want but i think there wrong and thats mine.

fair enough, but maybe in future instead of insulting people you should 'argue' your point across instead of telling me and others to shut up.

I'd appreciate that and respond in kind ;)

u know, i don't know why we put ourselves through the stress of the 90 minutes and more of what happened tonight and many years before.

I'm sure its taking years off my life!!

imo we can definately learn a lot from this tournament to give ourselves an even better chance for the big won in 2006.

cigol its interesting you say that because before this tournament it was the concensus was that we were fairly good at getting the results against the big teams but awful against the lesser sides. imo england have the 'potential' technique to play in the big games but it just seems to go out the window when we get nervous. oh well, we live and learn.

positives - outstanding defensively and no problems in converting minimal pressure.

negatives - lost the plot in the middle. we still dont know if gerrard and lampard are capable of dominating big international games.

pele83 said:
Right lets get this topic back on track, England V Portugal arguably the biggest match of past decade, for mind it will be a 1 all draw, Rooney scoring in the 28th min and a late equaliser by Postiga in the 86th min, attributable to a David James fuck up.

scores will finish level after injury time followed by a penalty shoot out, England will win 5-4 and go to the next match.

God damn I was nearly right, correct score at half time and full time and even Postiga scoring and almost the exact minute.

I now declare myself the nostradamus.

Mate you missed the most important detail of all, who would win it... no Nostradamus certificate will be delivered with such error :)

I predicted that it would go to extra time and finish in a penalty shoot out, what I didn't predict was golden balls fucking up from the spot again.

I think if you look really close that them goldenballs you will see the cracks starting too show cos I’m sure they made of chocolate so maybe it should be CHOCOLATBALLS form now on

Id like to no why England decided to renact the WC98 game agaisnt Argentina???

go portugal!!!! knock the hooligans back home!!!

Mods i want something doing about that comment

What the hell is he talking about, its stereo-typing all England fans to be Hooligans

He obviously knows FUCK ALL about anything to make that comment, you idiot

Back
Top Bottom