The England Topic

Fooking 'chocolate wrists' my arse! It was the power of the shot!! :mrgreen:
How quiet will Soundtracker be if England win?! LMAO!

I think he will top himself. Roll on England roll on I say.

He'll probably get himself banned by going off on one flaming people. Thats my guess anyway.

Glad we've got an experienced ref as this match could get slightly hot under the collar. They keep shoing Rooneys tackle on Ronaldo from the Prem. Brilliant :D

How many goals do you think Rooney will bag? for mind itll be just the one and maybe one in the penalty shoot out.

Hopefully the portuguese wont resort to diving, if C.Ronaldo does he will be in so much shit when he gets back to England.

I'll be waitin for the prick at Hethrow and I'll give him a kick in the nuts!

stesh said:
Hopefully the portuguese wont resort to diving, if C.Ronaldo does he will be in so much shit when he gets back to England.

Somehow methinks regardless what he does he's gonna get shit when he gets back.

He gets shit everywhere! lol, you seen Fantasy Football on ITV? LOL :mrgreen:

Go portugal! Rooney will freeze big time in this match, as usaul, becks will be invinsible, and scholes will be kicking peopls ankles. N good'ol Calamity James will be back.

Yes they are skillful but as much talent as the whole England team?? Dont think so

About C. Ronaldo, the majority think he's a great player with a great future, but still has a lot to learn obviously, especially about the right time to pass the ball.

Just because he did some wonderfull things in a couple of games we're not gonna put him on a pedestal like the english are doing with Rooney.
If something goes wrong, his fall will be much more painfull...

Whoever wins has a great chance of going on to the final, they'll play the Swedes or Germans. The traditonal German know-how, intelligence and mental ability are good, but in Sweden they'll face a similar opposition with perhaps better players. So i think Portugal and England will play Sweden and go through to the final.

I am banking on Portugal winning this, I think their defense and midfield are up there with the best of them it's just the goalkeeper and lone forward where I ask questions.

airjoca said:
About C. Ronaldo, the majority think he's a great player with a great future, but still has a lot to learn obviously, especially about the right time to pass the ball.

Just because he did some wonderfull things in a couple of games we're not gonna put him on a pedestal like the english are doing with Rooney.

so he is not in the same league as maybe Deco or manybe Simao? i thought he realyy tore apart Rual bravo. but then, who is Raul Bravo anyway... :roll:

J@s0n88 said:
airjoca said:

so he is not in the same league as maybe Deco or manybe Simao? i thought he realyy tore apart Rual bravo. but then, who is Raul Bravo anyway... :roll:

He is more skilled than Simão and maybe on par with Deco. However he lacks the experience and vision of play these 2 older players possess.

Raul Bravo is a bench warming substitute for Real Madrid - that should tell you how good he is... He did okay for Spain on certain occasions but overall his game was poor.

hutch said:
I was thinking of England tactics the other day and came up with this system...

James/Whoever

Neville, Campbell, Terry, Cole

Beckham Lampard Gerrard

Scholes Dyer
Owen

I think that would work. It'd put Scholes in his best position and I think him and Dyer together could cause a lot of problems. I think we'd still be alright defensively as Beckham, Lampard and Gerrard are all capable of putting their foot in.

no rooney? shocking ;)

anyway remember the individual wayen rooney thread ?
i was just wondering why did this get locked ? henrik larrson has is own thread in the football topic so why not rooney ?

I think this tactic would work!

Send Calamity James, Heskey, And Phil "F**K Up" Neviille home just in case! LOL

Back
Top Bottom