The England Topic

I don't like to see England win, I admit it, but I know that you won't win it too and your not that good a team to be honest, when have I been proved wrong? I've told everyone on here that England wouldn't do it at WC2002, I told everyone that no English team would win the European Cup since I been on here and I'm saying you ain't gonna win European Championships.

FD

Tell you what, we'll run the UK media from now on, and see how you like it - you might get 10 seconds at the end telling you about the England news.

Jealous my arse, it's your arrogance and smugness that make us, the Irish, the Welsh, the French and feck knows how many other nations hope you get gubbed at everything you play. But then they're all just jealous, and we're all "ginger".

You're all southern wankers who cause football riots then? :lol:

Look its very easy to say teams WONT win things but its much harder to believe in a team. I admit England have a better chance of not winning it (the same as all teams) because to win it you must play to full potential, have luck, good refereeing decisions, without these things the team wont win it.

ClassicD said:
Tell you what, we'll run the UK media from now on, and see how you like it - you might get 10 seconds at the end telling you about the England news.

Jealous my arse, it's your arrogance and smugness that make us, the Irish, the Welsh, the French and feck knows how many other nations hope you get gubbed at everything you play. But then they're all just jealous, and we're all "ginger".

You're all southern wankers who cause football riots then? :lol:

:lol: =D> , thats class mate! (Im not taking the piss, i thought it was funny)

fd1972uk said:
stesh said:
...........good refereeing decisions,

You mean bad refereeing things, like Russian Linesmen?

FD

We've had enough go against us in the past! Remember world cup 86' anyone?

England fans are victimised at major tournaments. 'All England fans are thugs' thats a stereotype.

ClassicD said:
So's Hitachi, but they're happy making decent sound, they don't need to beat people up :mrgreen:.

LOL :mrgreen:

I like how England are always mentioned when violence crops up but Turkey who are 10x worse dont

fd1972uk said:
haha..........that is a classic, Classic, after watching Still Game tonight. :mrgreen: ;)

FD
It hadn't started yet, look at the time I posted it, funny how it was mentioned afterwards though :mrgreen: .

Coopz, come on son, you know you're all a shower of thugs and dirty scoundrels. The Turks are nice people, they wouldn't harm a fly. They'd kick seven bells out of English fans though :mrgreen: .

ClassicD said:
fd1972uk said:
haha..........that is a classic, Classic, after watching Still Game tonight. :mrgreen: ;)

FD
It hadn't started yet, look at the time I posted it, funny how it was mentioned afterwards though :mrgreen: .

Coopz, come on son, you know you're all a shower of thugs and dirty scoundrels. The Turks are nice people, they wouldn't harm a fly. They'd kick seven bells out of English fans though :mrgreen: .
I don't care if the scottish boyz hate england. I have mates and family in scotland.

But what really makes me laugh is the fact that........ Hundreds of scottish fans forked out £40 for the Argentina shirt when we played them in the WC........ ONLY because of ONE game they payed that money!!!!!!

Soft C*nts!!!

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
But what really makes me laugh is the fact that........ Hundreds of scottish fans forked out £40 for the Argentina shirt when we played them in the WC........ ONLY because of ONE game they payed that money!!!!!!

Soft C*nts!!!

And we won! :mrgreen:

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Hundreds of scottish fans forked out £40 for the Argentina shirt when we played them in the WC........ ONLY because of ONE game they payed that money!!!!!!

Soft C*nts!!!

And your source for this is?

I never bought an Argentina shirt. Did you FD? Did you Classic?

You're damn right I did, and I didn't buy it because they were playing England (don't flatter yourself ZZZZ, there's that total non-arrogance completely not showing at all again).

Only £25 though :mrgreen:.

DIG OUT THE WATER CANNONS MY PORTUGUESE CHUMS, YOU'LL NEED THEM!!! :lol:

I can see them now in my minds eye...............Paul & Shark Polo Shirts.......Burberry Hats..........Stone Island Shorts.......And a nice Freshly Inked "3 Lions" Tattoo on the side of their Calf.....Now all thats missing from this Picture is the Centre of Lisbon and 20 Plastic Garden chairs flying through the Air ;)

Oh well not long to wait Now........Trevor Mcdonald is already Rehearsing ;)

I predict we will go Unbeaten through the whole Tournament. ;)

Our Record will look something like this.....

Played 0

Won 0

Drew 0

Lost 0

Like I said unbeaten not bad Eh! ;)

We weren't at Euro 2004 last time I checked :shock: Has something changed I dont know about :shock:

:mrgreen:

We arent there and we arent Bitter neither........one last thing we arent is...."Self Confessed World Beaters" some other Country already took that title ? ;)

metallica said:
i was taking the piss dickheads im glad that ruud van nistelrooy and his mates from holland fucked u lot right up the arse!!!!

Yeah good game wasn't it? They gave us a footballing lesson that night. I like Holland and the Dutch people and wish them the best for Euro 2004. Would be nice to see them win it.
There was certainly no arse fucking though. :shock:

metallica said:
sees ya later scotland

Bye.

metallica said:
im glad that ruud van nistelrooy and his mates from holland fucked u lot right up the arse!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

When did RVN & Co. Sexually assault the Scotland Team !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I didnt see this in the Papers or the News ???

Geez, I knew they had beaten us over 180 minutes of Football but I Never for a second thought RVN & his Mates would carry out such a Dispicable act like this ?

I am shocked :shock:

:mrgreen:

yep see ya later, all u had to do was sit on that small lead u had surely the mighty scotland are brave enough to do that ? ;)

if we was gona get kicked out of euro 2004 it would hav happend by now, its too close to the competition, to get a nation ready for them to pick there team, get ready etc, so scotland better luck next time hey ? ;)
nice one ruud, nice little hatrick that put scottieland away!!!

metallica said:
if we was gona get kicked out of euro 2004 it would hav happend by now

What are you going on about ? :shock: :shock:

Your mad Fans havent started Rioting and trying to kill Innocent Europeans yet ! When that happens you might be Kicked out.

They aint gonna kick you out before the Tournament starts and the Hooligans havent even entered Portugal Yet ??? I think you need some sleep mate :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom