The England Topic

I think we will all just have to agree that England have no chance of winning Euro 2004, as long as France, Spain, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland and Latvia turn up to play.

Er..I dont agree. England do have a good chance. Stop beings so negative in the England thread, we have good players that could beat anyone on their day. COME ON ENGLAND

I'm not being negative, I'm merely pointing out the blooming obvious.

So its obvious that Euro will not go to England, how bout this. If England win Euro, you will never show up in Evo Web again. You probably wont want to if they win anyway, because everyone is going to be pointing at that comment you made earlier about them having no chance. Anything is possible in football. Bloody Latvia could in and i could be out 2000USD.

As much as I would like to see my beloved Latvia win the European championships, I must accept the fact that they have about as much chance as England of raising the trophy in Portugal.

Its not going to happen, that still doesn't mean that I won't be cheering my ass of for the Latvians, but its obvious tat have little chance of winning the tournament, though making it out of the group stage will be a stroll in the park.

KeAnE said:
As much as I would like to see my beloved Latvia win the European championships, I must accept the fact that they have about as much chance as England of raising the trophy in Portugal.

Its not going to happen, that still doesn't mean that I won't be cheering my ass of for the Latvians, but its obvious tat have little chance of winning the tournament, though making it out of the group stage will be a stroll in the park.

No they dont, look at the odds.

Odds mean little more than, there are about 2 million people in England willing to bet on England and 10 people in Latvia willing to bet on Latvia.

You from Ireland?, if so im guessing envy of England.

Why would I envy England? your the ones who envy us, trying to steal part of our country and all.
bloody thieves.

Okay okay, now thats just stereotypical, im sure that no one on evo web had anything to do with that :roll:.

Anyone know the formation for the game against Iceland?

Yes, i so envy Ireland. Damn no need to rub it home mate, god i wish i was irish so i could rub shoulders with the highest I.Q's in the world. Back to the REAL world.

SulphuricX said:
Okay okay, now thats just stereotypical, im sure that no one on evo web had anything to do with that :roll:.

Anyone know the formation for the game against Iceland?

Hopefully he'll drop that fu***** diamond formation, it's proven wank.

He'd be much better off playing a flat four in midfiled or even 3-5-2 with Bridge and Cole as wingbacks.

Yes both would do fantastic as left midfielders due to the fact that they arent great at defending. Although Cole played well against Japan.

No its a sarcastic clap, means i do not approve! lol

Sarcastic Clap? So when the priest gives it 'Let us pray' they're actually giving it a sarcastic clap? Jesus would not be happy.

FD

Oh my god your too funny, no really my sides are splitting, thats sarcastic!

Its the England topic and i was trying to keep it like that, just standing up for my country lol

Back
Top Bottom