The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

guys i have one question i get "cowboys & aliens" app and when i run game i pick "gun" before to start game when its loading game crash ..... anyone have any solution ?

EDIT: can i watch match's free (example premier league) with sky go or sky mobile tv ? thanks and sorry im noob :P

_________
sorry my bad english

No you have to have Sky with the Sports package or pay a subscription for Sky Go

Try Skyfire to stream football, that's the only thing i know of that can show flash on the iPhone

You need a site as well like myp2p to stream it from

If anyone uses Goodreader to play video on a TV, please note that there is a monitor 'icon' at the bottom right of the app that disables video mirroring. Something to know if your HD video isn't outputting properly if you use the Apple HDMI adapter.

I was freaking out when the 720p video output to my TV was limited to the size of the iPad screen resolution... it turns out mirroring was automatically activated.

Got a problem with my iphone 4 everything has been fine with it all day today until later, I checked it and have got no screen or anything. Tried putting it on charge but nothing is happening. Not a happy bunny. :(

:LOL: Rune! Jay, did you hold the Sleep and Home buttons for 10 seconds? That reboots it and usually sorts any problems...

No just put it on charge and for a couple of hours it still did nothing, Got up in the morning and it was fine. It was really hot on Sunday and it was in my pocket most of the day plus I went on about 10 rollercoasters so I thought I'd somehow fucked it up.

Maybe it was the heat and that your phone was out of battery. I left my iPad in the car one time, and it was something like 30C outside. The thing wouldn't start up until I put it in the fridge for a while.

I actually got Unison yesterday and it works but if I can get a free program that'd be better. You're one looks good Stef, and pboreham also recommended SabNZB which is also free I think. Cheers :)).

Pre-ordered the iPhone 4S with Three. They offer by far the best tariffs - I'll be paying £35 a month for 2000 anytime minutes, unlimited texts and data and only £99 for the 16GB model.

Wish I'd gone with 3. Vodafone are ripping me a new one every month :((.

Might sell my iPhone 4 on eBay and get an iPhone 4S. Mate of mine gets discount on all apple products! I can get a white iPhone 4S 32GB for £495.

Wish I'd gone with 3. Vodafone are ripping me a new one every month :((.

Might sell my iPhone 4 on eBay and get an iPhone 4S. Mate of mine gets discount on all apple products! I can get a white iPhone 4S 32GB for £495.

what iphone 4 u have white black ? and how much gb ? also what price u want to sell im interest to get one for a good price ... let me know ;)

I've got a white iPhone 4 32GB in mint condition (only had it 3 months), looking on eBay at others I should get about £400 for it.

Pre-ordered the iPhone 4S with Three. They offer by far the best tariffs - I'll be paying £35 a month for 2000 anytime minutes, unlimited texts and data and only £99 for the 16GB model.

Two year contract, when the 5 will be released in the next 18months hence why I opted for a 12 month contract on Voda, £41PM. £260 for the phone financed by the sale of the iPhone 4 I have for £300 and £59 cashback.

I was tempted to preorder a White 64GB iPhone 4S but £699 is a bit too steep. I would be looking at paying £250-300 on top after selling my current model. I will see how good iOS 5 is once its out today and make a decision in the coming weeks.

Tesco Mobile are back with their iPhone deals. I got an iPhone 4 at launch for £20 a month for 12 months and have no complaints at all. Great customer service, 12 month contract, great reception and club card points.

Just updated to the latest iTunes. It now seems that whenever I transfer songs to my iPod the program just freezes and nothing gets transfered. Is there any other decent programs just for transfering?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom