The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Anyone have Apple TV (2nd gen)? We got one for Christmas but all our videos are mainly HD mkvs, and from what I've seen, there's no way of streaming it unless it's converted and the APT jailbroken.

After moving the tracks I'd probably start with a clean library again in iTunes - control [or command] +a to select all the tracks and then delete them and just point it to the new drive using the "Add to library" option.

Id really like to keep my history of play counts though!

Still havent found a way for doing this either, surely its possible. Just seems a little fiddly

Do I have to change the volume of each album on itunes or can I do them all? Some of my songs have lower volume than others and it's doing my tit's in.

Two days ago I dropped my iPhone for the first time in two years and it cracked half the screen. The pieces of the glass are still stuck to the screen and the iPhone still functions 100% on the cracked parts. Just pissed off that my friends always drop their iPhones and nothing happens, I do it once then it's fucked.

I'm still deciding if I should repair it or not, it's a 32GB iPhone 3GS bought 2 and a half years ago. Apparently to repair it'll cost roughly $180 (found the figure online). I can however, get the a 16GB iPhone 4 for 500 euros from a friend. Still deciding what to do, seeing as Apple will probably release an updated iPhone 4 sometime in the summer?

iphone-4g-concept.jpg

iPad 2 event confirmed for next Wednesday 2nd of March at 6PM GMT at the Yerba Buena Centre For The Arts. Ahhh yeah.

i-device-less at the moment so might get that if it really is improved over the ipad 1.

phones there are better ones out there, but i really like the pad

I got the Speck Pixelskin when Apple made us choose one free case.
Since then I'm using it, it's great but how do I remove it ???
Help !

GSM Arena said:
Besides announcing the Apple iPad 2 at today's event, Apple also announced the eagerly awaited iOS 4.3. The new version is not really ground-breaking but it brings along a host of welcomed changes.

Some of the new iOS 4.3 features are:
Double the JavaScript performance of the Safari web browser by Nitro JavaScript engine
Personal hotspot feature (previously called tethering) that works over Wi-Fi too for up to three connected devices. Available for the iPhone 4 only.
iTunes Home sharing, allowsing playback of anything shared in your iTunes library over Wi-Fi connection, no sync needed
AirPlay now supports apps from the AppStore
And an iPad toggle of choosing the function of the hardware mute/lock key
The iOS 4.3 is coming to the original iPad, the iPod Touches (3rd and 4th gen), the iPhone 3GS and the GSM version of the iPhone 4 on 11 March.

Will be getting one on release day most likely. March 25th is going to be an expensive day what with this and the Nintendo 3DS.

Back
Top Bottom