The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

iTunes is starting to piss me off, I have this problem with just one artist. His name is 'KiD CuDi' and my library is organized by artist so all the K's are together. Yesterday when I got his new album it put his name with the L's. So I selected ALL the songs with KiD CuDi and made the artist name the exact same and it still separates them.

Any suggestions?

Stop buying rubbish music? ;))

Has anyone got a cable to plug there iPhone/iPod into a TV that they dont use and wanna make some cash off?

Yeah that may work but i'm using a app to stream all the stuff so its not stored on the phone

Stereoscopic 3D visuals are heading to the iPhone and iPod Touch.

Toy maker Hasbro will release a $30 add-on called My3D for both devices next spring.

Before you Nintendo 3DS fans grab your pitchforks and march towards Apple HQ, know this: the binoculars-esque attachment appears to cover an iPhone's screen in its entirety – thus blocking touch screen controls. That doesn't bode well for gaming.

It's more about the video content, then. According to the Associated Press (via Kotaku), Hasbro's joined forces with Dreamworks for vids, and the Los Angeles Convention and Visitors Bureau for tourism apps.

"Viewers will be able to see trailers and exclusive behind-the-scenes snippets from films for up to 20 minutes," according to the report.

Through other apps you'll feel like you're immersed in deep water, exploring coral reefs or playing a shark attacking a tuna, while all along learning facts about sea life. Boom.

But, something about "shooter games in a virtual galaxy" that support My3D are mentioned as coming.

Is anyone else having trouble signing in on Messenger for Mac? Mine just won't let me sign in at all since last night. Windows Messenger signs in fine though on my iPhone or Windows PC.

It's Microsoft software, of course it doesn't work properly.

Get Adium and be done with it. The best messenger program on the Mac.

Anybody use the iphone sky sports £6 a month package?

Just wandering how good it is? you get all sky sports channels (including news) and ESPN for £6 a month.

If you have, how good is it when you hook it up to the tv? is the picture good?

Thinking of getting an iphone and this would be brilliant, as I don't have sky.

Don't you have to have a Sky Sports subscription to take advantage of that offer?

If not, let me know how it is Bobby, I may be signing up.

Don't you have to have a Sky Sports subscription to take advantage of that offer?

If not, let me know how it is Bobby, I may be signing up.

Nah you don't need a sky sports subscription, it has to be through Wi-fi though. but would be great for home and having the cable to connect to the tv (if the picture was good when transfered to the tv?).

Read a couple of reviews and it sounds great, no stalling or skipping. you can also pause and rewind the last 30 seconds of the game aswell (you can't record it though, you need to watch it live)

I just wanted to see if anybody here had it, so I could get confirmation.

Nice.

My only option at the moment is streaming because it's £30+ to get those channels on top of my current Virgin package. £6 a month is great though.

The composite iPhone cable looks really good on a larger screen. It's not HD quality but it's good enough standard definition.

EDIT: Am I right in thinking the price goes up after New Year though? From £6 to £35 p/month - I just want the iPhone one.

Last edited:
Are you talking about Sky Mobile TV, Bob? If yes then I've got that free until January as I've got all Sky Sports channels on TV.

It works very well on the iPhone, I don't connect mine to my TV, but I do use it to watch stuff sometimes when I'm out and about. It works over 3G as well as Wi-Fi. Picture is usually very clear. On 3G the sound sometimes gets out of sync with the picture, but that's about the only problem.

Back
Top Bottom