The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Tbh, there's not much reason to update at the minute. Game Center is much like Ping - a nice concept, but not much support. Whereas that will change in the next few days and weeks for Game Center, the same can't be said about Ping!

I updated mainly because the proximity sensor was doing my fucking head in. But its horrible after doing a fresh update when you are so used to a large number of JB apps. I keep swiping at the top of the screen and forgetting SBSettings isn't there anymore haha

Stef, or anyone else with a Mac and an iPhone - is there any way to transfer files from iPhone to Mac via the bluetooth?

Does anybody elses fans go mental when watching flash videos on YouTube and so on?

I think mine might need a good blowout after three years but I can't remember if it's all been like that.

Struggles with .gifs as well.

I need a app that can make ringtone straight from the iphone does anybody have any suggestions?

I tried ringtone designer and it dont work

Skyfire 2.0 is under review in the Appstore

For those who dont know what Skyfire is, its probably the best mobile browser out there because of its flash support :)

I'm beginning to think mobile browsing full stop is a waste of time.

Especially over 3G (when you need it if you are out), its slow and just not great on a small screen. Things like Facebook apps are great, but I mean actual general browsing.

Bit like having a gun I spose. I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!

I'm on T-Mobile and 3G is very fast

I can even watch Sky Mobile TV and TV Catchup without problems through it

4G is out in the US isn't it? Surely it'll be coming to UK soon.

Looking at videos on YouTube of the speeds some people are getting it's as good as a standard WIFI connection.

3G on O2 for me is perfect too. Can watch Sky Mobile TV no problem. I had a 3G connection the other day and did a speed test and it was 2MB/s!

I need a little help

iTunes has all my songs named correctly but the files names are all over the place

Is there any way i can get iTunes or anything else to change the filenames so they are also named correctly?

Mac or Windows?

On my Mac it changes them automatically when you change the info in iTunes.

They all get renamed as 01 Song Title and put in the correct folder in your iTunes folder.

Mac or Windows?

On my Mac it changes them automatically when you change the info in iTunes.

They all get renamed as 01 Song Title and put in the correct folder in your iTunes folder.

PC

I changed it to let iTunes sort them out and its worked for the most part

Where is the best place to buy official apple earphones anyone ? online would be best

Cheers

Stay away from them they are shite

Get some Soundmagics 100x better and cheaper

https://www.bargainpile.net/soundmagic-pl30-inear-earphones-black-p-127.html?currency=GBP

They are far from uncomfortable, they are over the ear ones so look a little different thats all

Check the reviews they are compared to higher end and very high price earphones :)

iTunes is starting to piss me off, I have this problem with just one artist. His name is 'KiD CuDi' and my library is organized by artist so all the K's are together. Yesterday when I got his new album it put his name with the L's. So I selected ALL the songs with KiD CuDi and made the artist name the exact same and it still separates them.

Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom