The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Oooh that sounds promising then. I've installed FM2010 on the MacBook and updated it to 10.3, now going to copy the database files and game save files from my PC and see if it works... :PRAY:

Wow! Got it working. All I did after updating to 10.3, (the same version as the PC game), was I copied my tactics, schedules, editor data, games and graphics folders from the PC to the MacBook and put them in the right place. Fired up FM, loaded the game and it's all good!

Performance is superb too, I'm really impressed with the MacBook Pro. It actually runs miles better than my computer! :LOL:

Good news Timmy lad! Love my MBP - thats why when I had the choice of keeping the Mac Mini or the MBP (and the mini was a slightly higher spec), I went with the MBP as its just one of most iconic gadgets of modern times IMO.

Looks great, works great, powerful, quiet, portable - its just a lovely bit of hardware!

(actually, that sounds like I've just described myself in a personals ad :D )

Anyone with a JB'd iPhone 4, tried several times to change the carrier logo using the files found in Cydia and changing via Winterboard, yet it will not change :S Anyone able to shed any light?

Haven't tried sorry. Another question though :) Anyone know if there are any apps or hacks to add a "scroll to bottom" or "scroll to top" button or command in the iPhone Safari.

there isnt anything for scrolling down i dont think, i didn't even know about tapping the top until recently :LOL:

Try quickscroll on Cydia

^ yup u can do it with most apps.
i always felt there should be a 'scroll to bottom' option as well. I left suggestions in their official link numerous times.

4.0.2 was released this week I think, guess they haven't cracked that yet

I'm hearing something about "SHSH Blobs", saying I need them if I want to downgrade... I've never even heard of them before :CONFUSE:.

Is there a way (app ?) to permanently show all the locations I use on the map ? I know we can use bookmarks, but bookmarks disappear and you have to call them back to see them on the map. I juste want to customize the map in fact.

I kept trying to "shift restore" and it worked :D, back to 4.0 firmware, should be able to jailbreak now :).

EDIT - Done :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before iOS4 and multitasking, pro-switcher and backgrounder were the things to have but now pro-switcher doesn't work this new thing and backgrounder is the way you have to do it and its works alot better than Apple's attempt

I used that multifl0w on my iPod before, but I just got it again yesterday now I'm on iOS4 and every time I tried using it, the iPod crashed and restarted in Safe Mode...

Now for no apparent reason, multifl0w works and CategoriesSB makes my iPod freeze when it's worked fine for days... Random :LOL:.

Know anything for scrolling down? I hate having to keep scrolling to the bottom on a new page sometimes, especially on EW.

Just click the little blue triangle next to the thread name in the forum it's in and it jumps to the first new post. Or just click
'view last post' further along.

Going to Greece in a few days - what do I need to do about the iPhone and data etc? Currently on o2 monthly.

Also, as an aside, do I just need a big standard euro plug convertor?

Back
Top Bottom