The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

It was sarcastic, I was celebrating a better looking icon because it's exactly what I'd buy an iPhone 4 for ...

;)

I thought you may have been. When the apps are a bit pixelated it is worth cheering every new shiny looking one!

I just got some good deals offered to me from T-mobile

I did a bit haggling and he came up with 100 minutes, 200 texts and unlimited internet for a fiver
300 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet for £15 and lastly 800 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet for £20

The middle one is the same as Gaffgaff so i think i got some good offers out of this phone call

So I guess I really am better off getting a SIM only contract alonside a PAYG handset.
And just found some micro SIM cutters on eBay too. Might pick one up before I get the phone.

Thanks guys.

there are actually pdf files you can print out, glue to the back of your sim and cut along. even easier

Dunno why people are bothering to order micro sims when you can do it with a pair of scissors in 30 seconds

Im getting a lot of dropped calls in the last few days now. Its getting quite bad. Im on O2 and previously on my 3GS I would only occasionally get one or two dropped calls now and then but now on the iPhone 4 I seem to be getting at least 1 call per day that completely loses connection. My reception bars flatline and then I get the 'No Service' message. I really hope Apple fix this soon.

HUGE NEWS! Adobe Flash 10.1 for Android (2.2 Froyo) has been ported over to the iPad!

The Adobe Flash runtime has been compiled for iOS devices through the use of a compatibility layer and works through the Safari browser. Currently it works on the iPad but it is being ported over to the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 with full iOS 4 support.

YouTube - Frash for iPhone

:BOP:

apple finally come to there scences

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Its not by Apple. Its being developed by the guy who made the Spirit Jailbreak and you obviously need a jailbroken iPad or iPhone for this to run.

Apple have always said they believe flash is big and clumsy and doesn't belong on a phone.

Back
Top Bottom