The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

TuneUp Media:
http://www.tuneupmedia.com/

The full version costs, but the trial version should be enough to sort out most people's music collection :).

I don't know if there's anything similar for free, I wasn't able to find one.

Just checked the play count/manual sync and it works fine. Just connect your phone/iPod to iTunes, and go to your device main screen. On the bottom right, click "Sync" and it'll backup your phone and then sync. If you check your music on the device, the playcount should have updated as well.

I just connected my iPod and this time the play count worked, so I hope it carries on working!

Also do you use Last.fm Dags ? My latest problem is scrobbles to that from my iPod now! but im not overly fussed!

i have an album on itunes which has 3 cd's and every track is named

track 1
track 2 etc

itunes won't find the track names, what is the easiest way to sort this?

thanks

Get a program called Tag & Rename its amazing for renaming music files

Met, what you need is an app named Scrobbl (from Cydia I think) :) Works perfectly and syncs with Last.fm almost immediately.

thats cool tim

how do you do it? i have the facebook app which is very good

in my contacts on iphone all i see are A - Z of names

cheers

Go to Facebook, choose Friends and in the top right it'll say "Sync".

Then when you choose a contact in your phonebook, it should have their Facebook photo set.

nice feature, works perfectly

any other new apps needed? or a good website with reviews? i can only find bullshit via google.

wanted to install the ustream app but it only works on 3.1.2 :(

Last edited:
148apps and TouchArcade are my main sites for news and reviews :)

How come you don't have 3.1.2?

Just got a new theme, called iNaise - looks nice I think.

Oh and if anyone gets the Categories app, you should also get the "CategoriesSB" add on.
It integrates Categories into the Springboard rather than it loading as a seperate app, meaning that it's much much quicker (instant really, with no backgrounding required), has rounded icons that support badges, and one feature that probably isn't important to most but I like is that you can scroll vertically and you can flick to scroll down and "catch" it if that makes sense - previously with the normal Categories app it would just start the app you pressed.

Hopefully someone can help me with this - when I change font in FontSwap, the text doesn't seem to be aligned properly, this is especially noticeable on the Mail icon where the number doesn't appear in the middle of the box it's supposed to be in. How can I fix that?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to buy CategoriesSB from Cydia don't you? How does it work with card details etc?

I've just noticed that I've got apps/games on my phone which aren't showing on my springboard or in any of the Categories windows. If I go into the Categories settings, they show up there though.

Back
Top Bottom