The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

goto safari on your iphone, and enter this url:

iphone.tvcatchup.com

prepare to be amazed. very amazed!!

add a shortcut to your homescreen if you like it!

goto safari on your iphone, and enter this url:

iphone.tvcatchup.com

prepare to be amazed. very amazed!!

add a shortcut to your homescreen if you like it!

AWESOME!, the footie is about 1 minute behind! Great link

They took it when they dropped my new one off Jay! :((

That link is awesome MJ!!!!! Live TV on my iPhone, is there actually anything it can't do!?

On Hotukdeals.com a few people stating that tmobile offering the iphone. So I phoned up T-mobile threatening to cancel my contract. First call they didn't offer anything really but then 2nd call i made and they offered me a 3gs in black or white. £78 for the handset then either 24month contract at £35p/m 800 mins, unlimted text and net or 18 month at £45 with 1000 mins and unlimited text and net.

Might be worthwhile to some of you if you're on Tmobile and looking to upgrade. The person told me it was only available to existing customers.

I didn't accept the offer though. I currently have 50% off my line rental and this wouldn't be carried over with the iphone.

On Hotukdeals.com a few people stating that tmobile offering the iphone. So I phoned up T-mobile threatening to cancel my contract. First call they didn't offer anything really but then 2nd call i made and they offered me a 3gs in black or white. £78 for the handset then either 24month contract at £35p/m 800 mins, unlimted text and net or 18 month at £45 with 1000 mins and unlimited text and net.

Might be worthwhile to some of you if you're on Tmobile and looking to upgrade. The person told me it was only available to existing customers.

I didn't accept the offer though. I currently have 50% off my line rental and this wouldn't be carried over with the iphone.

uhh? since when has tmobile sold the iphone? the iphone is only on organe and O2 currently:SHOCK:

Yes, I questioned it too. But they did offer it to me. I even asked what what happen if there was a fault in the phone seeing as they don't stock it in the shops and they told me that I should just contact Apple or go into the Apple store.

Like I say, for me it wasn't a good deal because I have half price line rental but would make sense for those wanting to upgrade seeing as the tariff they offer is better than orange and o2.

2009-43.jpg

:DD

I've just been browsing on the Sky Sports website, and noticed this.

Does anyone know when Vodafone are launching the iPhone? Vodafone are just saying early 2010 (though I've heard it could be March), and as I've got a work phone I have to wait...

I've asked for a 3rd gen iPod Touch 32gb for Christmas, as i've said before, whenever i've seen/used my mates iPhones/iPod Touches i've been very impressed and it's just about the only thing i'd want which I havn't already got.

I've asked for a 3rd gen iPod Touch 32gb for Christmas, as i've said before, whenever i've seen/used my mates iPhones/iPod Touches i've been very impressed and it's just about the only thing i'd want which I havn't already got.

im going to buy one for myself this christmas. their going for £229 at the moment

Back
Top Bottom