The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

I dont know what im bloody looking for so how can I look myself :ROLL:

Well it is, because I pay £45 a month for the phone and messages etc and as much mobile internet as I like. Believe me - I get my money's worth out of it.

Fail you can get any contract with unlimited text messages and internet. :P

iPhone is playing up, won't open ANY downloaded apps. I've tried rebooting but didn't work. I'll sync it to pc tomorrow to see if that fixes it. If not then it'll have to be restored from a backup I guess.

iPhone is playing up, won't open ANY downloaded apps. I've tried rebooting but didn't work. I'll sync it to pc tomorrow to see if that fixes it. If not then it'll have to be restored from a backup I guess.

Try this. Download a free app from the appstore, install and run that. Then your other apps should be fine. It's a silly bug that the iPhone has where it gets a little confused.

Interesting....competition for O2 at last...looks like I will have to wait a bit longer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8278073.stm

Could you see Orange doing cheaper deals tho? Surely the cost of the deal will have to be offset by the tariffs they will set for the customers if they whack the dolphin tariffs on these then I for one will go over once my current O2 iPhone deal ends!

Im selling my iPhone 3GS in a couple of weeks. Im buying the new Nokia N900 instead.

I am in the UK and I had previously purchased my iPhone 3GS on PAYG for £440. I then just used my regular O2 contract sim card in it. Im going to be selling it this week and then with the cash buying the Nokia N900 sim free direct from the Nokia Store for £500 in November. In the meantime I will be using the Palm Pre as a stop gap. :)

Anyone found a way to jailbreak the new software?

I updated mine by an accident a few weeks ago and just looking to get it jailbroke again.

you need blackra1n to jailbreak the latest firmware. it doesn't unlock though, so unless you are using an o2 sim, you're stuffed...

anyone got an ipod touch 3rd gen?

my mrs has an old nano 4gb, and i am thinking of upgrading her for an xmas present

she says she is happy enough with her old nano, but can anyone convince me to spend the money on something she hasn't even thought about?

as it would be a great pressie if she liked it

how good are the ipod touches?

thinking of getting her the 8gb one

They're really good, especially if there's space after music for a few apps. By apps I do mean Pinball Fantasies.

What would you like to know? They're shiny and work well. iLounge is worth a read.

i think she is put off by the touch screen, does that deffo enhance it rather than put people off?

when i said about it, she said what's the point. just an ipod with touch screen isnt it..

thanks

It takes some adjusting to but the interface is well designed and the larger screen is much nicer for browsing your music especially with album art.

She is a woman, though. :)

It takes some adjusting to but the interface is well designed and the larger screen is much nicer for browsing your music especially with album art.

She is a woman, though. :)

yea lol

which you think is the best value, are the newer faster ones worth the extra money?

or is the older type good enough?

i have mentioned it a few times and i don't think she is that interested..

maybe i should buy myself one instead lol

gadgets...love them

I love my Ipod touch 16gb 2nd gen....although selling it to get an iphone.

The touch screen enhances it definately, its like having a little mini pc to carry around. It has convinced me to get an iphone. Really great bit of kit.

My 16GB iPhone 3G got water damaged yesterday in the rain whilst in my bag as I was playin football. Rang up the O2 insurance today and they have sent out a 16GB iPhone 3GS to arrive here tomorrow.

WIN! :DD

My 16GB iPhone 3G got water damaged yesterday in the rain whilst in my bag as I was playin football. Rang up the O2 insurance today and they have sent out a 16GB iPhone 3GS to arrive here tomorrow.

WIN! :DD

Told you :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom