The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

:SMUG:

Epic Win for Timbo.

6a00d8341bfa6953ef011571083a90970b-500wi

Not a fail at all because you said you wouldn't send it back to apple as they would know it was jailbroken, which was my point. I don't care if it's fixed now etc. So it's at least 1-1. I still say 1-0 me though.

Not a fail at all because you said you wouldn't send it back to apple as they would know it was jailbroken, which was my point. I don't care if it's fixed now etc. So it's at least 1-1. I still say 1-0 me though.

But if it persists, I'll can send it back fixed! :D Therefore defeats your point of you thinking there would be an iPhone that could not be restored ;)

Apple Press conference is taking place as we speak.

3.1 for iphones
iTunes 9
New iPods

reported to be being shown.

iTunes 9.0 now available to download and once you do that there is an iPhone update too

Ordered iPhone 3gs 16GB Black on Tuesday :D should be arriving within the next few days

Yeah, if your jailbroken hold off updating to 3.1 if your planning to jailbreak again in the future!

iTunes 9 is swish. Home Sharing is superb - I can't believe Apple have gone with it. They'll surely lose many sales because of it.

For those of you who don't know, you can share all your music / Apps, basically anything in your iTunes library, with up to 5 other people on a LAN.

So essentially, one person could buy the TomTom app, and then give it to 4 other people, meaning you could all split the cost.

I've tested it with the Beejive app (shared it with my brother) and it works. It just seems too good to be true, but.. it is true!

Yeah, if your jailbroken hold off updating to 3.1 if your planning to jailbreak again in the future!

iTunes 9 is swish. Home Sharing is superb - I can't believe Apple have gone with it. They'll surely lose many sales because of it.

For those of you who don't know, you can share all your music / Apps, basically anything in your iTunes library, with up to 5 other people on a LAN.

So essentially, one person could buy the TomTom app, and then give it to 4 other people, meaning you could all split the cost.

I've tested it with the Beejive app (shared it with my brother) and it works. It just seems too good to be true, but.. it is true!

Thats sweet.

apple have stopped signing the old firmwares, therefore the only option to someone who has to restore their phone, or who buys a new one, is to upgrade to 3.1, which can't be jailbroken at the minute, and some people reckon it might not be possible from here on in...

check the forums at modmyi.com for more info...

How can an iPhod touch be better than an iPhone?

They are the same thing, but the iPhone is a phone as well and has 3G internet with it. So logically the iPhone will always win.

Back
Top Bottom