The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

xxx installed from Installious Ahhhh Loving it!

Last edited by a moderator:

It's all about the storage boys. :TTTH:

Storage isn't a factor. How many videos/albums can you watch/listen to at once? I have a 16GB iPhone and have about 20+ hours of music and about 6 hours of video on it. I still haven't listened to everything on that and it's been months since I've had the phone - let alone get through that daily. Why would you need all that space when you can replace videos/music when you get home?

So what's the biggy with storage? It isn't a big enough feature to be anywhere near as good as actually having a phone/video player/music player/mobile internet device/GPS all in one.

iPhones FTW! :SMUG:

So what's the biggy with storage? It isn't a big enough feature to be anywhere near as good as actually having a phone/video player/music player/mobile internet device/GPS all in one.
It is if you want the choice. 64gb, for example, means I can load all of my music on there meaning when I'm out and about or on holiday I can listen to whatever I want without relying on it being in my chosen 20gb or whatever. My music tastes are varied and my listening preference can be quite impulsive so there's no way of predicting what I might want later on in the same day. It's all about the music for me. :)

Anyway, could be tempted by the 64gb Touch. :COOL:

That still doesn't make it better than actually having a phone tied in with the device :TTTH::D.

That still doesn't make it better than actually having a phone tied in with the device :TTTH::D.

:P It does when you factor in the cost.

And the fact that not everyone wants one device for everything. I prefer having a small seperate phone on a cheap contract.

Anyway all I was trying to point out is that just because capacity isn't important to you doesn't mean it's not a factor for others.

Horses for courses.

Not free tho is it Timbo O2 are fingering you every month for the privilege.
Well it is, because I pay £45 a month for the phone and messages etc and as much mobile internet as I like. Believe me - I get my money's worth out of it.

When Jailbreaking can happen on iphone 3GS 3.1 can somebody give me a buzz.

thank you :D.

Back
Top Bottom