The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

“We expect Apple to host a special event in late June or early July to launch a family of iPhones. We continue to expect multiple models, possibly a high-end iPhone with improved specs from the current version and a low-end version with lower capacity and fewer features along with a reduced pricing plan. Such a model could also be used in Apple’s launch of the iPhone into China as soon as the end of summer ‘09.

Intriguing

pboreham did you use that cellswapper link you've posted in another thread to get out of your contract?

pboreham did you use that cellswapper link you've posted in another thread to get out of your contract?

I used the 'get out loophole' on the '3' contract that pretty much anyone on '3' is using at the moment!

Picked our iPhones up this morning - very impressed and we think the camera is actually quite surprisingly decent (for what it is - a quick point and shoot)

The camera on the iPhone is one of the best mobile cameras I used. Megapixels don't mean shit - if the lens is good, the photo will be good.

No flash or image stabilization sucks though :((.

Stats for this thread

Total Posts: 698
User Name.........Posts
Tim7.................148
ash....................72
FlawlessCowboy..71
Spunk_of_MJ4.....45
Milanista.............35

Tim has more than double the amount of posts of anyone else :SMUG:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stats for this thread

Total Posts: 698
User Name.........Posts
Tim7.................148
ash....................72
FlawlessCowboy..71
Spunk_of_MJ4.....45
Milanista.............35

Tim has more than double the amount of posts of anyone else :SMUG:.

Go me! :SNACK:

Got issues with the phone.

Unless you can find wi-fi and be able to get onto it, you can't get on the internet.

It refuses to find 3g, or even any other signal and the little icon at the top of the screen displaying what signal you've got for internet just isnt there.

Help?

Got issues with the phone.

Unless you can find wi-fi and be able to get onto it, you can't get on the internet.

It refuses to find 3g, or even any other signal and the little icon at the top of the screen displaying what signal you've got for internet just isnt there.

Help?

Ours does that too - power cycle normally sorts it out. Lemme know if you find a better solution!

Mine never does that...

Do you guys live in the middle of nowhere?

Mine never does that...

Do you guys live in the middle of nowhere?

Not really, big 3G area (Colchester), but do live in appartments, so probably lots of interference. Dont get a great signal inside (phone calls always fine and clear, but bars show 1 or 2 of the 5 most of the time).

Oh right. You could try re-booting it? By holding down the sleep button at the top and the menu button on the front at the bottom together for 3 seconds.

try resetting your network settings to factory default once in awhile.

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings...

it doesn't mess with anything else.

Got to get an ipod 8G nano for a prezzie, anybody know where I can get the best price £97 the cheapest I've found, also need a speaker dock like the Klipsch igroove, needs to charge as well as have speakers...

New iPhone announced tonight!

Who's excited? I AM! I just want the new firmware so hopefully that'll be released tonight in conjuction with the keynote, or at least within the next week or so.

ME TOO!

I want the new iPhone :)). Can we watch the keynote live?

Back
Top Bottom