The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

Picture1-3.png

The new look of 8.0 is lovely, especially when you've got all your album artwork sorted.

Feeder - A Moment Like This!!!!!!! :EASY::EASY:

Just upgraded my iPhone to 2.1, and got iTunes 8. Genious is pretty decent, will save me making playlists :)

I had a 1GB iPod Shuffle for Christmas, but I havn't used it once yet :-ll.

This one:
31xQWdaThjL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I am going to start using it soon though, before I was just using radio/YouTube when I wanted to listen to music.

what the bloody hell you got on there!?!

every song that has ever been in the uk top 40, from 1952 until the present day, all perfectly catalogued by artist, song title, genre, year, and chart position! capital letters where there should be capitals, apostrophes where there should be an apostrophe, etc...

consider it a hobby!

also got the top 1000 albums ever, and about 20,000 trance singles...

every song that has ever been in the uk top 40, from 1952 until the present day, all perfectly catalogued by artist, song title, genre, year, and chart position! capital letters where there should be capitals, apostrophes where there should be an apostrophe, etc...

consider it a hobby!

Thats alot of money spent ;))

consider it a hobby!

I guess I'm missing your 20k trance singles then...

;)

I'm used to be a messie, but iTunes has made me being organized.

two features are still missing in iTunes:

- I want to have more than one genre/song
- I want to have logical operators in smart playlists (and, or, and not)
-> this would help a lot to discover large collections with smart playlists

How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone in iTunes 8.0?! It's driving me fucking mental. The apple help pages tell me fuck all, guides on the internet are shit. I'm even willing to pay however much it costs to get an official one from apple, but I can't even find the fucking option to do that?! :brick: :MAD:

Also check out [url]http://audiko.net/[/URL].

Its a free ringtone download website that allows you to choose a song and 'cut' your favourite part and puts it up for everyone else to download. You can also download every ringtone in iPhone format so its just as simple as dragging and dropping it into your iTunes library.

If theres a certain bit of a song you want as a ringtone, chances are someone has already cut it out and uploaded it to Audiko :)

Also check out [url]http://audiko.net/[/URL].

Its a free ringtone download website that allows you to choose a song and 'cut' your favourite part and puts it up for everyone else to download. You can also download every ringtone in iPhone format so its just as simple as dragging and dropping it into your iTunes library.

If theres a certain bit of a song you want as a ringtone, chances are someone has already cut it out and uploaded it to Audiko :)

That is a very good website - cheers mate :DD

Back
Top Bottom