The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

If you get the PAYG phone and use their SIM card and their tariffs you will get the 12 motnhs free wi-fi and data.

But if you want to use your simplicity one, you can do so, witohut unlocking but you won't get the free 12 months data, but that won't matter if you have data package on your Simplicity already.

I'll buy your 2G iPhone off ya maybe if you want to after you buy the 3G, I'm currently selling my iPod Touch, let's see what comes out on Tuesday!

Well yeah thinking that I may get £200 - £250 for my current iPhone, the price of the PAYG iPhone doesn't seem quite so bad! I'll keep you posted :)

Last edited:

I'd rather have an iPhone 3G than a fackin' blender to be perfectly honest.

I hope the announcements have nothing to do with their laptops tonight. If they refresh the MacBook Pros, which they usually do at some point before the "holiday season" I could be doomed.

Stick to the iPods, Apple.

Apple haven't said it's specific to anything, as that would be a giveaway. But looking at the posters for the convention, it looks as if its an iPod only event. But let's hope MacBooks are there...

I hope the announcements have nothing to do with their laptops tonight. If they refresh the MacBook Pros, which they usually do at some point before the "holiday season" I could be doomed.

Stick to the iPods, Apple.

They should keep the Macbook Pros exactly as they are otherwise I won't be pleased.

Meh, not bad in general but nothing too amazing. Looks like Macbooks will be later on this month or October.

The new Nano is fugly!

Na, they are nice I think! The yellow one is niiiiice!

nano-yellow.jpg

That yellow one looks teh sex!

They are all pretty damn sexiiee. But I can see what Stef is saying about the Grey and Black ones:

ipodnano_hero20080909.jpg

Whats the screen resolution on these? And how big are they compared to the last Nanos?

Does anyone know when they'll be in UK shops?

Checked Pc World and Curry's website and noting seems to be on them.

So I'm reading that the new Touch has internal speakers. About bloody time.

I want to get the 120GB Classic. But none of the stores seem to have them on their website and the Apple store in Belfast isn't opened yet.:(

Buy from the Apple Store, go through Quidco if you can to get some cashback.

Buy from the Apple Store, go through Quidco if you can to get some cashback.

Was in town today looking at a local uni and decided to stop into HMV. Seems they only got the new delivered today:D

Another iPhone update when I plugged mine in this morning, they really like fucking about with it don't they

Back
Top Bottom