The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

I will be putting my old iPhone on eBay sometime this week :)).

woah hold it right there

how much you want for it?

I am literally only selling it on it's own plus the dock stand that comes with it. No leads or nothing. Will start it at £60 with no reserve I think. So if you want to buy it from me I'll take £130.

USB and headphones mate. Both can be picked up from an apple shop or online :)).

When are you putting it onto Ebay then?

I want to see how much it goes for :DD

It's gone mate. I put it on at lunchtime and it sold about 3 hours later for £150!

Wow, Winterboard is alot better compared to its predecessor!

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Winterboard themes not only skin the icons / background, but other things as well so it incoporates the Customize capabilities too :)

Safe boss, how is it better than Summberboard?

I'm still on 1.1.4, haven't had the time to change yet.

Summerboard themes only changed things like background wallpaper and icons.

Winterboard themes do that as well as change things such as keyboard, sliders, keypads, SMS chat bubbles and lots more, if the maker chooses it too :)

Current Location on Maps doesn't work for me unless I'm on WiFi :SS.

Current Location on Maps doesn't work for me unless I'm on WiFi :SS.

Yeah its been the same for me over the last week or so too

I fully recommend everyone downloads Palringo if your after an IM app. Its free and superb, the best app I've downloaded easily.

You can send images / voice messages in a conversation and it works extremely fast, even over edge.

It looks great and the functionality of it is also very good. It supports all the usual suspects (AIM, MSN etc).

Which is the best summerboard theme for the iPhone mates? There're a lot of crap themes though...

Which is the best summerboard theme for the iPhone mates? There're a lot of crap themes though...

I'm flirting between Deep, Choco / CandyMilk, Cake, iWood Realize and Lush at the minute. Theres tons to choose so you've just gotta trawl through them and choose one that suits you :)

Deep

photo.jpg

Cake 2.0

photo-3.jpg

Lush

photo-2.jpg

CandyMilk

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:

Man, they're fugly!

I don't think my GPS working correctly, if at all. Can never get a current location and apps that use it don't work. It's almost like it isn't turned on?

Last edited:

There is a glitch in the Maps software since the update, Apple are aware of it and are trying to fix the problem

I read yesterday that if you have your WiFi turned on but not neccesarily connected to a wireless network that it works. I tried it, and it does indeed work! How bizarre!?

So you're not only using extra battery by using the GPS but you also have to use battery for WiFi when you shouldn't need to.

Pretty bad bug :((

Back
Top Bottom