The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

1.jpg

jaygrim and the Chris Bauer family celebrate the death of Booyaa on Evo Web

1.jpg

This moment, captured in time forever, was supposed to be a reminder of a wonderful day for all involved but it was ruined when Alf (far right) spotted Edna (far left) and ran straight for her, smashing her right between the eyes with his plastic cup. It later emerged they were former business partners and a venture had gone wrong leaving Alf condemned to a life of orange jumpers and hair loss and Edna an aide to the stars.

1.jpg

50 years on and the Caption Comp annual gathering was underway again. As carebear sprayed the bubbly in the air, the all time greats met again. Jaygrim couldn't make it as sadly unsurprisingly he was halfway through a lifestretch in Broadmoor, although the mood was lifted when Dermot admitted he was at last over 'losing' season 2. Happy days.

1.jpg

With her entire family around her, Vicky (third from right) had no choice but to over-do her 'surprised' reaction as she was sprayed with white liquid. Needless to say, this wasn't the first time but she wasn't about to let her family know that.

I'll do at least one more season of this, the missus enjoys it too much for me to drop it. Sorry to disappoint everybody. ;)

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 8 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Dermot
It was one of the worst thing jumbo could do, celebrating a Season 5 victory far too prematurely; little did he know that dermot was about to go on one of the most stunning comebacks in caption comp history; getting top 3 from Chris and carebear for 6 weeks running to pip him by one point

2nd Place: Radiation
Stupid old bitch stands the wrong way in photo yet again

3rd Place: marukomu
Woman shows off her new invention. 'The cloud collector'

HER LIST

1st Place: jaygrim
Shortly after this picture was taken a Boeing 747 was shot down by whats though to be a terrorist cork attack. All 272 passengers were killed

2nd Place: Radiation
Spot The Cork Competition Week 17

3rd Place: Jumbo_
This moment, captured in time forever, was supposed to be a reminder of a wonderful day for all involved but it was ruined when Alf (far right) spotted Edna (far left) and ran straight for her, smashing her right between the eyes with his plastic cup. It later emerged they were former business partners and a venture had gone wrong leaving Alf condemned to a life of orange jumpers and hair loss and Edna an aide to the stars

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 9 (5th October - 12th October)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

xray.jpg

xray.jpg

Dermot changed the channel and came across an early 1950's tacky police detective murder mystery show; Detective Calipso...

Detective Calipso: "Wait...the killers left behind a clue written on the back of this starched white shirt..."

Old woman: "What does it say Detective???"

Detective Calipso: "It reads...Bring on the Trumpets..."

Old woman: "What?"

Detective Calipso: "It reads...Bring on th"

Old woman: "No I know what you said I mean...what the hell does it mean?"

Detective Calipso: "I don't know....but whoever this trumpet guy is he's one sick puppy...and I will stop at nothing until he's brought to justice...for I am....DETECTIVE CALIPSO"

DOO DOOOOO DOOOOOO DOOO DODOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOO

xray.jpg

Jaygrims dream, 27th of July 2006, 3.23am

TURN AROUND AUNTY LAURA, UP AGAINST THE MOTHERFUCKING WALL!!! YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE WHAT ME AND GRANDMA ARE ABOUT TO DO WITH YOU, YOU NASTY LITTLE WHORE!!!

Back
Top Bottom