The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

1.jpg

Commentary voiceover on the Royal visit: "If the Queen was annoyed at someone having the nerve to sneeze in her presence, imagine how pissed off she'll be when she notices the snot on her t-shirt..."

1.jpg

The Queen was there, Jumbo was there, even Chris friggin' (that's swearing now) Bauer was there. It was the who's friggin' who of caption comps but nobody gave a shit. They were all so fucking funny. But only in a captiony sense. If you asked them to tell a joke they'd sit there frozen and blank out. They'd drank to much in all honesty. Jumbo said he was gonna listen to Alphabeat all night and knob his girlfriend at the same time but no-one believed him. He was telling the truth that day. The truth. The caption didnt make much sense but he was drunk and he meant it. It came from the heart. The heart. GO to bed said everyone else and he did but not until he'd told his story and thats whats matter . Good night Evo-web. Love the Martin Luther of the net.

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 6 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Coopz
Kevin Kuranyi and the Queen pose for the new cover of PES 2008.

2nd Place: Radiation
New Shirt: £20 - New Suit £80 - Haircut and shave £10 - New watch: £60. A wasp flying up your nose as you're about to speak to the queen...

3rd Place: jaygrim
BOOYAA!!!

HER LIST

1st Place: Chris Bauer
The new staff at Lloyds TSB Buckingham Palace Branch were being very rude to the Queen. "NURRRGH THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!"

2nd Place: Jumbo_
Nobody liked to say it but the Queen was shit at charades. She'd been staring at Dave for 25 minutes and still hadn't guessed he was doing "George Michael getting bogwashed and bummed in a nightclub". Incase you were wondering, Dave's face was hurting and she didn't look like getting it any time soon.

3rd Place: Jamesy
Trying to be patriotic, Malcolm tried his best not to notice that the Queen had dropped a Royal stinker.

A message from Carebear; "Dermot, I loved the Care Bears, but the captions were shit. Don't say that! Say 'they left a lot to be desired', like a professional judger."

Last edited:
SEASON FIVE: ROUND 7 (21st September - 28th September)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

BB0_571277a.jpg

BB0_571277a.jpg

Dermot and Jaygrim pay a surprise visit to Carebear's house.

Dermot: "Give me some points or I'll fucking kill you."
Jaygrim: "Awww I thought I was going to rape her first?? ...But either way."

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 6 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Chris Bauer
The new staff at Lloyds TSB Buckingham Palace Branch were being very rude to the Queen. "NURRRGH THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!"

2nd Place: Jumbo_
Nobody liked to say it but the Queen was shit at charades. She'd been staring at Dave for 25 minutes and still hadn't guessed he was doing "George Michael getting bogwashed and bummed in a nightclub". Incase you were wondering, Dave's face was hurting and she didn't look like getting it any time soon.

3rd Place: Jamesy
Trying to be patriotic, Malcolm tried his best not to notice that the Queen had dropped a Royal stinker.

HER LIST

1st Place: Coopz
Kevin Kuranyi and the Queen pose for the new cover of PES 2008.

2nd Place: Radiation
New Shirt: £20 - New Suit £80 - Haircut and shave £10 - New watch: £60. A wasp flying up your nose as you're about to speak to the queen...

3rd Place: jaygrim
BOOYAA!!!

A message from Carebear; "Dermot, I loved the Care Bears, but the captions were shit. Don't say that! Say 'they left a lot to be desired', like a professional judger."

did you get her list and your list mixed up?

If not - you have given yourself full marks. Which must be illegal.

and she has put a caption related to PES 2008 on the top of hers.

Something smells a bit fishy?

BB0_571277a.jpg

Suddenly the lights came on and Davina spotted Justin on the other side of the room.

"Well if you're over there whose cock have I been stroking for the past 10 minutes?"

BB0_571277a.jpg

"In a world with no boundaries and where nobody feels safe...one woman discovers that people aren't the only danger to look out for...coming soon to a theatre near you.....The Killer Cardigan"

BB0_571277a.jpg

At first she thought the impossible had happened - that someone had discovered a mammal with a mouth bigger than hers. Luckily it turned out that Alan's gay friend had bent over to pick up his towel after coming out of the shower...

BB0_571277a.jpg

Just as Chris and his misses sit down to watch Babestation, Dermot bursts in through the back door holding a kitten in his hand and a gun in the other;

"You had your chances.... Now give me the damn points or this kitten gets it!"

Back
Top Bottom