The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

warmup_afp424.jpg

After the monumental fuck up in releasing their latest update for FM08, the WeeGie team are forced to call in Russia for backup.

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 4 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Mart
Fire! No that's not it either

2nd Place: Jumbo™
Dmitri was having a little trouble assembling a life sized model of himself to put on guard so he could piss off and watch the olympics

3rd Place: Tim7
BRING ON ZE TRUMPETS - Dmitri, what you say dis for? We are Russians you tit

HER LIST

1st Place: Dar
Dmitri distracts Oleg with his patented one-ups-manship as he tries to retrieve his newly found favourite belt

2nd Place: Jumbo™
New to the military, Boris was a little confused with Vlad's response when he asked how easy it was to get your leg over when in uniform

3rd Place: Coopz
Vhy iz everyone speaking ze German ven ve are Russian?

Dermot was picking up the points last week, Jumbo™ is picking them up this week, but it's Mart who is this week's top of the pops.

In my opinion.

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 5 (7th September - 14th September)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

Week5_571306a.jpg

Week5_571306a.jpg

Stu: That seal suit suits you Bex.
Bex: What are you trying to say?
Stu: It's... J... I mean, the colour s... Never mind.

Week5_571306a.jpg

Rachel, thinking [in Welsh accent]: This reminds me of that fetish meet I went to a couple of months ago. My arse hasn't been right since.

In-case it helps you Dermot, their names are (from left to right) Kat, Rachel, Stuart and Rebecca. They're the stars of this year's Big Brother.

I'm just interested to see if that helps you come up with anything, it will be like decoding the mind of a genius.

Week5_571306a.jpg

Yeah...there was more points given out for trumpets this week...i think the key is just to mention trumpets...and then you'll get points....trumpets...trumpets...trumpets...trumpet trumpet, bring them on...bring on the trumpets

Week5_571306a.jpg

Carlsberg don't do music tributes, but if they did they wouldn't have the 'Not-So-Cheeky Girls', 'Justin Trousersnakeman', and 'Seal-leen Dion'...

:COAT:

Week5_571306a.jpg

Day 18 in the Big Brother house and Mikey has just taken yet another shit on the dairy room chair. Big Brother calls one of the house mates to come and clean it up.

Week5_571306a.jpg

Stuart hadn't seen this coming when BB announced that him and 3 of the girls would be dressing up and having some fun together. He wasn't amused.

FD

Week5_571306a.jpg

"This is Big Brother. Can one of the house mates once again let Mikey out of the wardrobe and direct him to the diary room doors.

Back
Top Bottom