The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

xray.jpg

Mrs Doubtfire was getting pissed off at always being expected to look after the kids so the adults could get their boink on. Especially as Monday night was bingo night...

xray.jpg

The ladies who had come for their yearly checkup and scan thought that the scanner was making a strange noise. They had no idea that the naughty dwarf had replaced the machine with a cardboard box and was hiding inside, hands at the ready and chuckling to himself...

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 9 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Dermot
FA Cup final day 1945 and Tommy was pissed, Edna had decided to superglue herself to the TV so he couldn't watch it

2nd Place: jaygrim
Hmmmmm so you wanna join Jaygrim's BAP team?

3rd Place: Coopz
Im sorry Luv there is no way we can put your head back on the right way

HER LIST

1st Place: Dermot
FA Cup final day 1945 and Tommy was pissed, Edna had decided to superglue herself to the TV so he couldn't watch it

2nd Place: Jamesy
Mrs Doubtfire was getting pissed off at always being expected to look after the kids so the adults could get their boink on. Especially as Monday night was bingo night...

3rd Place: jaygrim
Doctor Erect - Well I can do fuck all about your arms but your tits are gonna look

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 10 (12th October - 19th October)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

luchalibre.jpg

luchalibre.jpg

The fans were going wild at this years Summerslam, The crowd showed there appreciation with a big wave in the background.

Last edited:
luchalibre.jpg

Darren (in the middle) regretted forgetting his Nacho Libre mask as he had to make do with cutting holes in his best white pants.
Especially as he forgot to wash them as well...

luchalibre.jpg

From left:

1st guy: "Lets kill Captain Underpants!!!! RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"
2nd guy: "Yeah lets kill him!!! RARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
3rd guy: "RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! YEAH!!!!!"
4th guy: "YES, THE SOONER HE DIES THE BETTER!!!
5th guy: "Yes, lets murder that son of a bitch"
2nd guy: yes kill Captain Underpants
1st guy: KILL!!!!! RARRRRRRRR!!!!
3rd guy: Yes Captain Underpants must die!!!....now wait a sec...which one of us is that then???"

Last edited:
luchalibre.jpg

As a musical genre, Austrian death metal had made small ripples in the music pool back in the early 80's before dying out, but now in the early part of the 21st century it was making giant waves thanks in large part to one of the biggest bands of them all: "Dier 5 Spoon"

luchalibre.jpg

Even Vince McMahon and the WWE where not safe from the credit crunch around the world. This was highlighted by the 2009 WWE Diva Calendar line-up.

FD

luchalibre.jpg

Gary's Hawaiian holiday was ruined when he was dragged in as part of an identity parade after a night out had gotten out of hand and he was mistaken for one of the islands infamous "Palm-Tree Perverts" gang.

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 10 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Jumbo_
Jaygrim & The Booyaa Boys - On Tour

2nd Place: Dermot
Ashley had finally managed to sell Newcastle, but fans weren't convinced with this new band of gimps now in charge

3rd Place: Radiation
Wrestling isn't gay... Honest

HER LIST

1st Place: jaygrim
Crime sinks to an all time low as the Mighty morphin power rangers get their outfits knicked

2nd Place: Dermot
[The Captain Underpants Saga]

3rd Place: Jamesy
Slipknot unveil exclusive snaps of their 2009 exotic calendar shoot

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 11 (19th October - 26th October)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

caption0904.jpg

caption0904.jpg

Having just flew from New Zealand to surprise Grandma on her 90th. James ran into the room, got his shirt collar caught on a nail sticking out of the door. As the shirt ripped open he flew through the air exposing his balls to the family and then kung fu kicked grandma's teeth right down her throat.

caption0904.jpg

Kebab Boy gets thrown out of the Justice League by The Incredible Hulk after cutting a hole in his pants and playing the old 'hole in the bottom of the popcorn trick' on Wonder Woman

caption0904.jpg

Guy behind: "Dude...how the fuck....how the hell are you doing that???"

Fat guy: "Be quiet...I'm......just be quiet"

Guy behind: "No seriously....that's well impressive...I mean...how the fuck are you levitating like that??? Can you teach me"

Fat Guy: "CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP???? I'M FUCKING LEVITATING!!!! I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!..."

Guy behind: "...:(..."

Fat guy: "I'VE NEVER LASTED THIS FUCKING LONG!!!!!"

caption0904.jpg

4 days later

Guy behind: "Brian...can I've a word mate....I'm getting a little concerned"

Fat guy: "Mate...seriously, did I not tell you to shut your fucking mouth...do something useful...call Guinness or whoever this has to be a world record"

Guy behind: "Brian...its Saturday...you've been up there since Tuesday:

Fat guy: "So, its fun..."

Guy behind: "Brian that's 4 days..."

Fat guy: "If you could levitate you wouldn't be saying all this SO WHY CAN'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M LOSING MY CONTROL!!!!!"

Guy behind: "Brian its Saturday I wanna watch the Arsenal game you're blocking the TV"

Fat guy: "Fuck em mate, go over someone elses gaff I'm not coming down..."

Guy behind: "Please..."

Fat guy: "No...no fucking way...I'm staying here in this levitated state..."

Guy behind: "Well can't you levitate to another room or something???...I mean....this is fucking ridiculous mate....how long is this gonna...."

Fat guy: "SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP. SHUT IT. SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom