The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

_44919872_valentino226getty.jpg

The woman looked pale but Omar couldn't tell for sure if she was sick, all people looked this way in the black and white surroundings.

With the girlfriend off on a holiday to Bristol, Chris Davies checks the firmness of his blow up doll after 10 minutes of solid huffing and puffing, still a little floppy.

Look into my eyes, Look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!

Having lost his sight 10 years ago, Jim still somehow managed to mistake his mother for his wife and grope the living shit out of her on a fairly regular basis.

Erica gasped as Cornelius embraced her, pressing himself against her curvacious body.

"Oh my..." she whispered, softly, "I've left the fucking oven on".

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 2 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: jaygrim
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS.

2nd Place: Nick Cave
Dave, don't move for fucks sake the tea towel has only pissed it off, it's coiling to attack...

3rd Place: Dermot
With the girlfriend off on a holiday to Bristol, Chris Davies checks the firmness of his blow up doll after 10 minutes of solid huffing and puffing, still a little floppy.

HER LIST

1st Place: jaygrim
Chris Bauer - BRING ON THE TRUMPETS. Carebear - Let it go Chris for fucks sake.

2nd Place: Jamesy
The Siamese twins were doing their best not to look at each other after having yet another row.

3rd Place: Nick Cave
Dave, don't move for fucks sake the tea towel has only pissed it off, it's coiling to attack...

12 hours late, sorry, but we remembered in the end. ;)

Jaygrim gets maximum points, the first person to manage it this season!

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 3 (25th August - 31st August)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

0,,10365~3756536,00.jpg

0,,10365~3756536,00.jpg

Wilson - Knock Knock?
Moore- Who's there?
Wilson - Tranmere?
Moore - Tranmere who?
Wilson - Tranmere are going to get relegated HAHAHAHAHAAH AHA isn't that brill!? Hahahaha
Moore - Piss off Danny

0,,10365~3756536,00.jpg

Moore was now convinced that Jim had now totally lost his marbles.

"You really think this guy is the next Theirry Henry Jim?".

Jim was 100% certain this was the answer to Tranmeres woes. Moore took another look at the 5'9 frame of the player Jim had brought in for a trial. It was none other than Chris Davies, in a 2001 Tranmere away shirt, Bermuda shorts, Liverpool socks and a pair of brand new orange Predators. There he was standing in the center circle complaining to a groundskeeper about the lack of imagination put into PES 2009.

"Well I suppose his footwork might need some work...and maybe a few speed drills...but...eh...by God you better be seing something in this boy that I'm not seeing Jim, this is my arse on the line here...ok, christ almighty what am i doin....okay okay....I'll put him....I'l put him in the starting lineup for Sunday..."

I don't know if this is against the rules or not but frankly I don't care, I'm nominating that as the WORST EVER CAPTION OF ALL TIME ^^^^^ hahahaha

And the funny thing is that the missus will give it first place for it's cute appeal...

Grim and Bobby have it tied up this year if they keep up their current tactics.

I don't know if this is against the rules or not but frankly I don't care, I'm nominating that as the WORST EVER CAPTION OF ALL TIME ^^^^^ hahahaha

Oh no no Dermot, you haven't heard mine yet. Do I get a point for having one of the corniest lines :DD

0,,10365~3756536,00.jpg

Wiiiirrrrraaaaalll agree..... RM stands for rubbish manager!!

(to the tune of "We all agree..")

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom