The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

I hadn't even looked at this thread until now as I never play or read anything that goes on in this mad little world, thanks Dermot and The Bauers for the Kit-Kat

Wow, thanks Chris, its like I built a hospital for sick children and Jesus came to visit and said "Well done, I like what you are doing here".

Welcome to the start of the fifth season of the Caption Competition. Good luck to all involved. :)

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 1 (10th August - 17th August)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

GD7053748@Manchester-United%27s-P-5062.jpg

Some of society would condemn them for it, but their undying love for each other just couldn't be contained a moment longer.

The lads tried to stop him but after finding out about Evra's obsessive love of marmite, Darren couldn't resist spreading some on his palm and goading the crazy little Frenchman into chasing him round Stamford Bridge.

Sir Alex had none of Evras nonsense summer transfer request to the All Blacks but Patrice still insisted on doing his own personal Haka dance before kickoff, despite really pissing off the opposition.

Last edited:

As if it wasn't weird enough already with the sub and the steward, Evra came over to the corner flag to complete the weirdest goal celebration of all time.

The steward and official had to heroically step in to save the Chelsea staff from the infamous "Patrice Lick of Death".!

FD

Patty Evra realised the Chelsea groundsmen weren't famous for their sense of humour after pointing out that one of them had 'missed a bit'...

Evra was the first to admit his impression of the Tazmanian Devil wasn't the best but the groundstaff's reaction was over the top to say the least.

As the biggest tower of Foxes Glacier mints was being constructed - Patrice Evra (Who was bought in to open the ceremony) riled the crowd when he tried to lick one. .

Nuts magazine attempts to modernize the much loved Spot-The-Ball with the all new "Spot-The-Ball: Streaker Edition"...

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 1 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Radiation
Some of society would condemn them for it, but their undying love for each other just couldn't be contained a moment longer

2nd Place: Jumbo™
The lads tried to stop him but after finding out about Evra's obsessive love of marmite, Darren couldn't resist spreading some on his palm and goading the crazy little Frenchman into chasing him round Stamford Bridge

3rd Place: fd1972uk
The pre-match arm wrestling contest got out of hand when Evra started trying to put off his opponent

HER LIST

1st Place: Jamesy
Nuts magazine attempts to modernize the much loved Spot-The-Ball with the all new "Spot-The-Ball: Streaker Edition"

2nd Place: fd1972uk
The steward and official had to heroically step in to save the Chelsea staff from the infamous "Patrice Lick of Death"

3rd Place: Radiation
On Sky Sports 3 tonight at 8pm: When Footballers Fight Like Girls

Jumbo™ makes a great start to his campaign, but congratulations go to Radiation for being this week's number one!

Last edited:
SEASON FIVE: ROUND 2 (17th August - 24th August)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

_44919872_valentino226getty.jpg

_44919872_valentino226getty.jpg

A snap here of when Chris Davies hypnotised his girlfriend for the first time and said "You will love me forever, 3, 2, 1, you're awake".

Back
Top Bottom