The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

charles.jpg

Charles makes sure that the corgis don't ever piss up the side of his car again.

charles.jpg

Charles: Well as you can see... Camilla's pubes got caught up in this electric whisk and for the lift of me I can't get them untangled. I tried pressing the power button but it just made it worse!

charles.jpg

Prince Charles caused a stir at the Tomorrow's World gadget convention after he somehow caught a young man by his pubic hair using the JML Long-Distance Power Whisk.

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 14 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Holio
Charles wasnt overly impressed with the new Fox Hunting alternative

2nd Place: Dermot
Charles finally demonstrates to the public the daily ritual that kept the Queen mum alive until the age of 168

3rd Place: jumberto
Charles makes sure that the corgis don't ever piss up the side of his car again

HER LIST

1st Place: mjsmith2k
Take that Diana ... I mean ... you

2nd Place: fd1972uk
Prince Charles knew he could never be harmed by the tazer if it back-fired in him, as he has his protector glasses on

3rd Place: jaygrim
Trying to drive a remote control life sized Merc through a tunnel was harder than it looked

WITH TWO WEEKS TO GO DERMOT AND JUMBERTO ARE TIED FOR FIRST PLACE!

Incredible, for two seasons in a row, these two athletes of hilarity cannot be seperated. But, is it possible that jj710 could mount an epic finish to the campaign and pull off the greatest shock of caption competition history to date?

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 15 (13th July - 20th July)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

motorbike424.jpg

motorbike424.jpg

Guy at the front: "I've been Madonna's assistant for 27 years and the one time, the one time, that the paparazzi decide to take a picture of me, I'm ferrying a giant fucking bunny rabbit around on the back of a moped. She can shove her job up her arse, I've had enough of this."

motorbike424.jpg

The year is 2020; following a huge surge in violence, a law is passed stating that movies can no longer contain bloodshed, weaponry or narcotics. Chase scenes were never the same again, as you can see here in a picture taken from the smash-hit "You Ain't Gettin' My Giant Bunny, Fool".

motorbike424.jpg

"Keep up Brian, otherwise we'll be late with delivery.
If that happens the boss won't be a <cough> happy bunny!"

motorbike424.jpg

When Dave told the boys his new girlfriend went like a bunny, they didn't realise he meant 'literally'....

motorbike424.jpg

Here are the latest screens from the 2008 remake of Watership Down starring Max & Paddy ..."Briiight eyyyes burning like fire"....c'mon sing up..

motorbike424.jpg

Inspired by Prison Break, The Easter Bunny breaks free from Broadmoor only 2 months into it's life sentence for sadistically raping and murdering the Tooth Fairy.

motorbike424.jpg

Konami development team rush back to Konami headquarters to unveil their latest addition to the PES franchise

motorbike424.jpg

Judging by Harolds face in the front he was beginning to feel extremely uncomfortable, rumours had been flying around the department that Leroy (sat behind him) was gay and had a huge crush on him. Leroys rendition of "I just wanna be your teddy bear" by Elvis while on duty was the final nail in the coffin.

motorbike424.jpg

It was one of the worst days of Harolds life, none of the lads knew that he suffered from stuffedbunniaphobia; a rare phobia where people are petrified of large stuffed rabbits with devastating side effects. Why the lads had decided to bring this on the annual golf trip was beyond him but he was doing everything in his power to control it. He didn't want the lads to know but the rash would be breaking out soon and he needed to come up with a good excuse fast.

motorbike424.jpg

2 shots rang out from the conservatory and 1 ripped through President Bunneddys head, this being the only known photo taken 2 seconds after impact; as you can see this photo totally rules out any theories of there being a shooter positioned on the Grassy Knolle in the background.

motorbike424.jpg

Passer-by:- Is that, that new Hare-ly Davidson!!!

Okay I know it's bad, but come on, a bit of inituitive used there. :-pp

FD

motorbike424.jpg

Axe the hell's angel leader was pissed when he saw the free soft toy that came with his box of Lindt chocolates for his wife, how could he look his guys in the eyes again.

FD

motorbike424.jpg

As Max was ready to hit the road for 10 months on a biker outing, he had to go out to the shop for the wife's message. Max said to Jimmy "Jimmy, bit strange request of the wife, she says she's gonna miss me in the you know what department......hehe. But why would she say she wanted a Rabbit Soft toy???".

FD

motorbike424.jpg

The mascot for The Rabid Bikers Gang wasn't as expected thanks to a combination of Dave's speech impediment and how hard it is to hear anything while wearing bike helmets.

motorbike424.jpg

After being banned from the dressing room again, and with his secret about hiding in the laundry bin now public knowledge, Jose Mourinho was hell bent on finding another way of sneaking in...

motorbike424.jpg

Guy on front of bike: Oooh I'm mad me.......Look how crazy I am with a giant upside down cuddly Bunny on the back of me bike......they should lock me up I'm so Crazy[/QUOTE]

motorbike424.jpg

Having released a 'Best Of' DVD at Christmas, Peter Kay lowers himself even futher by starring in the latest Zovirax advert in which he plays a slightly less attractive, coldsore-ridden delivery driver and this time, he fancies the receptionist at the local 'special' school.

motorbike424.jpg

The embarrassment and resentment Dave was feeling right now was nothing compared to what he'll feel like tomorrow when he'll be delivering a 3ft cuddly penis.

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 15 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Dermot
Judging by Harolds face in the front he was beginning to feel extremely uncomfortable, rumours had been flying around the department that Leroy (sat behind him) was gay and had a huge crush on him. Leroys rendition of "I just wanna be your teddy bear" by Elvis while on duty was the final nail in the coffin.

2nd Place: BobbyBox
Oooh I'm mad me....... Look how crazy I am with a giant upside down cuddly Bunny on the back of me bike...... They should lock me up I'm so crazy!

3rd Place: Hawke
Here are the latest screens from the 2008 remake of Watership Down starring Max & Paddy... "Briiight eyyyes burning like fire"... C'mon sing up...

HER LIST

1st Place: fd1972uk
Axe the hell's angel leader was pissed when he saw the free soft toy that came with his box of Lindt chocolates for his wife, how could he look his guys in the eyes again?

2nd Place: jj710
Keep up Brian, otherwise we'll be late with delivery. If that happens the boss won't be a <cough> happy bunny!

3rd Place: Dermot
It was one of the worst days of Harolds life, none of the lads knew that he suffered from stuffedbunniaphobia; a rare phobia where people are petrified of large stuffed rabbits with devastating side effects. Why the lads had decided to bring this on the annual golf trip was beyond him but he was doing everything in his power to control it. He didn't want the lads to know but the rash would be breaking out soon and he needed to come up with a good excuse fast.

THE QUEST FOR THE TITLE HAS TAKEN AN UNPREDICTABLE TURN! WITH ONE WEEK TO GO DERMOT HAS CLEANED UP!

Jumberto needs a 1st place and a 2nd place next week, with Dermot not scoring at all, to win on the final day. Quiet gentlemen please as we prepare for the finalé...

SEASON FOUR: FINAL ROUND (20th July - 27th July)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

mandela_26jun08_pa_300.jpg

Wicky jiggy jagga jicky wicky WAH WAH! FLIPSIDE! So what do you think, can I perform at your birthday party Mr. Mandela?

After no one at the party saw Mandela move for over an hour fears started to rise that he had died! Unfortunately for Brown he pulled the short straw and had to prod the 80yr old.

Gordon: "So I had her like this, and she was like "oh yeah Mr President stick it to me!" and I was like "Well it's Prime Minister but.. erm.. who's ya daddy?" "

Back
Top Bottom