The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

posh424getty.jpg

"So I said to him, 'What's black & white, and red all over?'...."

posh424getty.jpg

Dorothy may have looked a complete twat in that hat but Arthur was more bothered that the bitch had burnt his toast this morning and was on a sex-strike.

posh424getty.jpg

The suit was keeping Dorothy (with her incredibly rare skin condition) alive, but Arthur was ready to push her over the rails and onto the race track for looking like such a knob

posh424getty.jpg

Failing to 'take care on the steppings'... Audrie was now suffering the consequences... not only had she lost her left arm and split her right wrist open but her intestines were strewn all over her head and on John's chest.

posh424getty.jpg

John: I said wear something red so you match up with me and you do this shit!

Cathy: Well you shouldn't have shagged that secretary should you!

posh424getty.jpg

Trying to be the posh London club for the 2008/2009 league campaign many fans began to understand why Fabregas and Co. were a little upset over the unveiling of Arsenals new home and away kits

posh424getty.jpg

"Good gosh Beatrice......what the hell are you wearing??? Are you trying to embarass me in front of all these guests??? TAKE THOSE EARRINGS OFF AT ONCE!!!!"

Last edited:
posh424getty.jpg

Many people thought Stevie Wonder should have stuck to the music rather than go into womens fashion but there was no talking him out of it.

posh424getty.jpg

Whilst out on a hot date, Alfred the Architect suddenly had a fantastic idea - to put a giant arc on the new Wembley.

posh424getty.jpg

Ethel remained unconvinced that her colostomy had been the complete success her surgeon had claimed.

posh424getty.jpg

Although she continued to deny she had a problem with tapeworms, the evidence against her was mounting.

posh424getty.jpg

Nora loved getting dolled up but things were a lot harder these days after doctors had accidentally reattached her severed left arm to the top of her head.

posh424getty.jpg

Doris was getting really pissed off. She has spent the whole week deciding her outfit, yet the whole time she had middle aged balding men come up to her mistaking her for the AmstelBabe and slur; "Gan I ghav some more beer please luv"

posh424getty.jpg

101 Reasons Why You Need Sky+[/b[

Number 37: The 'Oh my God, WTF is that thing she's got on her head?!?!? Quick, rewind!'

This will be running until Sunday seeing as I forgot to update it again, I will put an alarm on my phone this week...

I think it's time you hired a full time employee Mr. Davies. Your poor girlfriend, poor you; this is too much, all this stress.

Back
Top Bottom