The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

hillary.jpg

Monica got the cigar - I have to make do with his dick.

hillary.jpg

"So you mean to say.....Jack Bauer and his girlfriend....DON'T do the scoring????...The whole thing is.....run by you 2???? I don't underst.....the whole jumberto winning Season 3 thing was....Dermot must never know of this....we must shred this document...."

hillary.jpg

Having being handed a document containing Dermot's entries for season 3 and season 4 so far, this image shows Hillary Clinton seconds before she suffers from the most violent case of projectile vomiting ever caused by a game on an internet forum. Dick Cheney was quoted as saying "Ok I thought a couple were pretty bad, but I could never have predicted this."

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 11 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Dermot
So you mean to say....Jack Bauer and his girlfriend....DON'T do the scoring????....The whole thing is....run by you 2???? I don't underst....the whole jumberto winning Season 3 thing was....Dermot must never know of this....we must shred this document...."

2nd Place: pbchillin
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE JOKING WHEN YOU SAID I BEAT OBAMA?!

3rd Place: BobbyBox
BOOYAA!!!!!!

HER LIST

1st Place: Joe
BUD..........WEIS..........ER

2nd Place: jj710
Hilary was stunned after seeing a picture confirming Obama as being the secret identity of the Stig

3rd Place: jumberto
Clinton's impression of Edward Munch's 'The Scream' provides the laughs at the presidential party

Forgot to update on Sunday again, damn. So our new update day is Tuesday. :eh:
Please note that I think the following picture is useless, but it was the missus's turn to pick...

Jumberto's lead is cut to six points! Dermot is almost level!

Last edited:
SEASON FOUR: ROUND 12 (17th June - 24th June)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

brooms424.jpg

brooms424.jpg

Due to BBC budget cuts, Jonathan Ross' band "4 Poofs & A Piano" is to be replaced by "2 Scrubbers & A Gay Violinist"

brooms424.jpg

Girl on left: Look, there's that guy with the violin again...doesn't he realise he looks a right twat?

brooms424.jpg

They thought their film charade was almost perfect. They had the knob and broomsticks, now they just needed the bed...

Oh my God, I bet the missus votes for that one. I'll go on strike if she does.

brooms424.jpg

Mick Hucknall's latest comeback was so weird even the most hardcore of his fans were wondering just what he had been taking.

brooms424.jpg

In a beautiful, metaphor filled tribute to CW after he is kicked off the admin team, 2 girls remove sticks from their arses to the sound of a man playing the saddest song in the world on his violin.

brooms424.jpg

After Andrea left, The Corrs were never the band they once were; the other 2 sisters started taking LSD while Peyote was Jims weapon of choice.

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 12 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: jumberto
Mick Hucknall's latest comeback was so weird even the most hardcore of his fans were wondering just what he had been taking.

2nd Place: Dermot
After Andrea left, The Corrs were never the band they once were; the other 2 sisters started taking LSD while Peyote was Jims weapon of choice.

3rd Place: winston
Girl on left: Look, there's that guy with the violin again...doesn't he realise he looks a right twat?

HER LIST

1st Place: winston

2nd Place: jj710
Due to BBC budget cuts, Jonathan Ross' band "4 Poofs & A Piano" is to be replaced by "2 Scrubbers & A Gay Violinist".

3rd Place: Dermot
"Sweep" the musical hits Glasgow to an audience of 7 in the first stop of its global tour.

The competition between Jumberto and Dermot is hotting up with one month's captions left, Dermot scores twice this week (along with Winston)!

This week's competition will last just four days so that "cap comp day" is Sunday once again, hopefully then I'll stop being a day late with the updates...

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 13 (25th June - 29th June)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

posh424getty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom