The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

mowers.jpg

Ready, Steady... MOW!!!

Having just met his idol Tom Hanks, CW was amazed to learn they both shared a slightly obsessive (bordering perverted) passion for mowing the lawn!

HAHAHA. As Tim would Say

"That made me choke on my cheese sandwich"

mowers.jpg

"Yo Bredren. Wha' say I an' I roll up 'pon da high streets an' seen if wi can pick us up sum ho's. Dey won' know wha' 'it 'em boi. Mash it up wit a ganja posse seen."

"OK Dad, sounds exciting"

mowers.jpg

As they lurked in the bushes, ready to pounce on any female unfortunate enough to walk past... Sex pests Norman and Derrick realised their game of Warhammer was due to start in 15mins over at Malcom's house and if they didnt make it they'd be kicked off the squad forever.

mowers.jpg

With nothing between them after the final round of Season 4 jumberto and Dermot square off on JB's latest idea for split decision decider.

mowers.jpg

This went down in history as one of the hardest Spot The Difference pictures of all time, with no corressponding picture to Spot The Difference against.

Thanks... but thats like the manager of the month award curse. And like the previous times ive had someone congratulate my caption... i know i wont win this week. lol

mowers.jpg

Two Guys arrive at the Harley Davidson Annual Meet up, soon realise they should have gone to Specsavers

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 9 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Radiation
The Proclaimers The Later Years - "Now I would mow 500 miles, and i would mow 500 more..."

2nd Place: jj710
"Yo Bredren. Wha' say I an' I roll up 'pon da high streets an' seen if wi can pick us up sum ho's. Dey won' know wha' 'it 'em boi. Mash it up wit a ganja posse seen." - "OK Dad, sounds exciting."

3rd Place: BobbyBox
Two Guys arrive at the Harley Davidson Annual Meet up, soon realise they should have gone to Specsavers

HER LIST

1st Place: jj710
"Yo Bredren. Wha' say I an' I roll up 'pon da high streets an' seen if wi can pick us up sum ho's. Dey won' know wha' 'it 'em boi. Mash it up wit a ganja posse seen." - "OK Dad, sounds exciting."

2nd Place: jumberto
Having just met his idol Tom Hanks, CW was amazed to learn they both shared a slightly obsessive (bordering perverted) passion for mowing the lawn!

3rd Place: Spunk_of_MJ
Ready, Steady... MOW!!!

Outsiders for the title Radiation and jj710 pick up the most points this week, along with BobbyBox and Spunk_of_MJ. Although I have to admit I don't see what's funny about "ready steady mow", but whatever... :eh:

Last edited:
SEASON FOUR: ROUND 10 (1st June - 8th June)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

thankful.jpg

thankful.jpg

"Oh thank you, thank you God!" cried Jimmy, looking to the heavens as hundreds of pumpkins rained down on the village.. Finally the blight was over, and kids could start enjoying Halloween again.

thankful.jpg

The last image of greedy Joe before he was smashed in the face during the state pumpkin throwing contest

thankful.jpg

Oh for fucks sake mom... why have you bought us more damn pumpkins to eat? I'm sick of the shite!

thankful.jpg

The Great Pumpkin Massacre of 2008 - To join those other Harrowing pictures of the Naked Girl of Hiroshima, the lone Protester at Tiananmen Square and the shooting of JFK.

Outsiders for the title Radiation and jj710 pick up the most points this week, along with BobbyBox and Spunk_of_MJ. Although I have to admit I don't see what's funny about "ready steady mow", but whatever... :eh:

me either - i actually meant to submit the much more hilarious 'On your marks, get set... MOW!!!' but got distracted by something... :LOL:

edit: P.S. i'm guessing neither you nor your missus has ever seen 'the straight story'...

thankful.jpg

As punishment for his constant bitter caption entries about jumberto winning season 3, God unleashes a tirade of pumpkins all over Dermot in a bid to shut him up. :-pp

thankful.jpg

Little Johnny gave it everything as he squeezed out a fresh Cleveland steamboat into his underpants on his first day without nappies, this would be a nice little surprise package for Daddy (in background holding the nappy he just removed) to unwrap later on.

Last edited:
thankful.jpg

After getting hit in the nutsac full force with a pumpkin baby Tim reached for the heavens and thanked God for giving him tiny balls.

thankful.jpg

As his dad gave little Billy a hammer, it finally dawned on the toddler. His search for a band name was over, and the Smashing Pumpkins were born.

Back
Top Bottom