The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

thankful.jpg

The pills weren't working and Victor was belching up pumpkins again.

thankful.jpg

Thick Timmy was starting to think big after successfully catching peanuts and skittles in his mouth...

thankful.jpg

Little Boy Singing his Pumpkin song to the tune of 'Mad World' by Gary Jules;

And I find it kind of Pumpkin, I find it kind of Pumpkin
The Dreams when with Pumpkins are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to Pumpkin, I find it hard to Pumpkin
When people Run with Pumpkins its a very, very
Pumpkin World.......Pumpkin World

thankful.jpg

Having successfully seen of Giant Haystacks in the Royal Rumble Cage Match, the young Ultimate Warrior summons the support of the crowd as he prepares to unleash his signature move, 'The Pumpkin Smash' onto the down-and-out pretender to the WWF crown.

thankful.jpg

After countless years of being called "Mummy's Little Pumpkin Pie" Little Johnny shit himself when he saw what was lying out in the back Garden.

FD

thankful.jpg

Even as a child Ebeneezer Scrooge was a spoil-sport.

"Phew, that's the last one in the town.............Hah, no Halloween for you feckers!".

FD

thankful.jpg

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pumpkins.
A peck of pickled kumpbin.... oh f**k it! You try saying it quick!"

thankful.jpg

Little Jimmy had the haystack-pumpkin assault course sewn up, a full 2 minutes ahead of his nearest rival, One-Legged Colin The Farmer's Son. If only he'd waited until he'd actually finished before thanking God and milking the crowds maybe he'd have seen that massive pumpkin he's about to trip over and One-Leg would never have completed the single greatest comeback in haystack-pumpkin history. EVER.

I know my winning three already.

I didn't even want to choose this picture personally but I've always said the best comedians are the ones who can make something out of nothing.

Well you got that right, it's a shitty picture!!

I'm on holiday from Sunday early hours so I might miss the next round if I dont manage to squeeze a last minute entry in. :(

I might be cheeky and stick it on tomorrow night for you if you remind me, nobody is going to beat the efforts we've had already IMO.

on the pumpkin behind his ass theres a hammer and sickle type thing on it -- i couldn't think of anything that hadn't been used so i just went with that for the hell of it for my last entry

H_A_S.jpg

Last edited:
SEASON FOUR: ROUND 10 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: winston
The pills weren't working and Victor was belching up pumpkins again.

2nd Place: fd1972uk
After countless years of being called "Mummy's Little Pumpkin Pie" Little Johnny shit himself when he saw what was lying out in the back garden.

3rd Place: jumberto
Little Jimmy had the haystack-pumpkin assault course sewn up, a full 2 minutes ahead of his nearest rival, One-Legged Colin The Farmer's Son. If only he'd waited until he'd actually finished before thanking God and milking the crowds maybe he'd have seen that massive pumpkin he's about to trip over and One-Leg would never have completed the single greatest comeback in haystack-pumpkin history. EVER.

HER LIST

1st Place: Radiation
The last image of greedy Joe before he was smashed in the face during the state pumpkin throwing contest.

2nd Place: pbchillin
AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-E-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

3rd Place: jj710
Thick Timmy was starting to think big after successfully catching peanuts and skittles in his mouth.

Sorry for the delay, having a life is weird. :eh:

This has been the best week for captions in a long time, as demonstrated by there being six different winners. There have been some real LOL entries, keep them coming.

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 11 (9th June - 15th June)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

hillary.jpg

hillary.jpg

Clinton tests out facial expressions for new career in the plastic sex doll industry

Last edited by a moderator:
hillary.jpg

BOOYAA!!!!!!

I thought seeing as someone got points for bringing in the old Whitney Houston Song in the last one - I thought I would bring back a classic :DD

Back
Top Bottom