The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

_44544211_doctor_who_203bbc.jpg

"What?? I've had another one of my posts deleted?"

:lmao:

It's meant as a joke, though if offends anyone I'm happy for it to be deleted (not in an FBI-this-post-never-existed way though ;)))

nah it don't offend me m8,.hence the smile ..just seems it ain't never gonna go away,thats all.

After 5 years and $12,000 worth of reconstruction and alignment Richard was finally able to show off his new teeth to his nagging wife

Tennant didn't find Catherine's jokes funny, he didnt find her TV show funny, and he certainly didnt find it funny when she put superglue in his chewing gum.

Jumberto flips on his missus when he can't think of any good captions for this week and drops further behind in the race for Season 4

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 7 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: jumberto
"What?? I've had another one of my posts deleted?"

2nd Place: Dermot
After 5 years and $12,000 worth of reconstruction and alignment Richard was finally able to show off his new teeth to his nagging wife

3rd Place: Hawke
£24.99 a month for this piece a shit tardis! ...another unhappy BT customer...

HER LIST

1st Place: Radiation
Tate: Hey David... Knock knock - David: Who's there? - Tate: Doctor... - David: Piss off!

2nd Place: jumberto
Tennant didn't find Catherine's jokes funny, he didnt find her TV show funny, and he certainly didnt find it funny when she put superglue in his chewing gum.

3rd Place: BobbyBox
Doc - Yes my hair did used to be part of a Grabby Machine on Brighton Pier - Do you have a problem with that?!!!

This week's favourite was Radiation's caption, which was so bad it was good!

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 8 (18th May - 25th May)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

bushputin.jpg

bushputin.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Putin: I'm Sorry I poisened Alexander Litvinenko - Do you forgive me, Pweety Pweese?!

bushputin.jpg

The heel of his shoe was glued to the tyre and Bush ordered the driver to speed off, as Putin desperately picked the flowers planted at the roadside and begged George to reconsider.

"No dice, commie. Nobody calls me stupid."

bushputin.jpg

Having just returned from a practical joke convention, both men were keen to try out their new tricks...
Bush was sure his electic buzzer handshake would shock his victim, but Putin was prepared to strike back with a waterpistol disguised as a bunch of flowers.

bushputin.jpg

Putin: Some flowers for ze bush of your missus...

Bush: you mean...some flowers for Missus Bush

Putin: hahaha no, seriously...some flowers for ze Bush of your missus

bushputin.jpg

The year: 2008, The Stage: The autobahn in Germany, The Setting: A grueling Presidential Super Power "Simon Says" faceoff for complete control over the rest of the world. With millions viewing in Round 17 was where Bush finally cracked after Putin never put a Simon Says before "Put your left foot forward".

bushputin.jpg

Putins strange but strict policy on never showing his right arm to the media was this time upheld by the clever placing of a bunch of flowers.

bushputin.jpg

"Mr Bush. Here I am, meeting you by some bushes. How ironic"

Bush: "I know, Mr FlowerCar, it's almost poetic!"

bushputin.jpg

This was the moment George found out the real meaning of KGB - K1ll George Bush

(Edited for obvious reasons - I don't want my door busted down at 3am tomorrow morning!)

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 8 RESULTS

MY LIST

Having just returned from a practical joke convention, both men were keen to try out their new tricks - Bush was sure his electic buzzer handshake would shock his victim, but Putin was prepared to strike back with a waterpistol disguised as a bunch of flowers

2nd Place: Dermot
Putin's strange but strict policy on never showing his right arm to the media was this time upheld by the clever placing of a bunch of flowers

3rd Place: jj710
Mini-Me! After all these years, you've found me. Come to papa!

HER LIST

PRESIDENTS CAUGHT IN OVERLY POLITE DOGGING SCANDAL

2nd Place: Spunk_of_MJ
This was the moment George found out the real meaning of KGB - K1ll George Bush

3rd Place: Dermot
Putin's strange but strict policy on never showing his right arm to the media was this time upheld by the clever placing of a bunch of flowers

Jumberto wins two first place awards and overtakes Dermot in the table!

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 9 (25th May - 1st June)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

mowers.jpg

mowers.jpg

Having just met his idol Tom Hanks, CW was amazed to learn they both shared a slightly obsessive (bordering perverted) passion for mowing the lawn!

Back
Top Bottom